Pages:
Author

Topic: Shall I buy BTC? - page 43. (Read 50277 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 06:37:44 AM
Thats the main questio for any crypto investor.
Considering the BTC as the king of all of the cryto currencies, i would say half or 1/4  of your investment should be inside bitcoin.
Activity: 317
Merit: 12
September 07, 2018, 06:34:28 AM
old post, and you might have learned by now that this is not a good time to buy bitcoin on dying prices. Let the dust settle and then buy(in 2 years)
Activity: 38
September 07, 2018, 06:31:57 AM
I will choose BTC. With blockchain technology, all ICOs will use more. But with ETH smart contract technology is no less BTC. Both are the toughest competitors to choose from.
Activity: 28
September 07, 2018, 06:29:07 AM
I check the market now and lots of coins fall, if you want to buy Bitcoin, it's better now because the price is cheaper. if you have capital and enough to buy Bitcoin, it's better to buy Bitcoin, the fact is that many Altcoins are good and suitable for the future in the long run including Ethereum that is a very good Altcoin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2
September 07, 2018, 06:27:10 AM
Of course, bitcoin should be a priority cryptocurrency on your list. All the market moves for him and he for the past 10 years remains the main currency. As Charlie Lee said:"you should strive to purchase at least 1 BTC."
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
September 07, 2018, 06:26:54 AM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...

Bitcoin and ethereum is the top 2 cryptocurrency. So possibly before market and altcoins fully recover. Bitcoin and etheruem must need to stable. Since some altcoins depends in bitcoin and some depends on ethereum.

Until the top 2 coins stabilize there will be no growth. However, stabilization and recovery can take a very long time. It is likely that the stabilization level of bitcoin is 6000 $.
Activity: 30
September 07, 2018, 06:25:52 AM
yes, i think it's the right time now to buy BTC. It's pretty low now and i think the market will grow again
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 06:22:33 AM
The choice of the crypto currency in which you invest. This is purely your personal decision. After all, then the demand from himself. So, think, do not rush and choose. For itself, a decent, promising crypto currency.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 06:20:22 AM
Thinking about stability, I'd recommended you buying BTC, but the price of ETH is so small nowadays that if you buy ETH now you can get good profits when the price will be high again.
copper member
Activity: 84
September 07, 2018, 06:16:58 AM
I do no longer think buying each is not any hassle due to the fact right now both of them in my opinion the charge is not always too high and i am sure will go back to the original price.
Activity: 40
September 07, 2018, 06:14:37 AM
We still need to invest, because we all understand that in the long term BTC is the clear favorite of all financial systems and what is now being done in the crypto-currency market is the result of manipulators' actions in order to invest in BTC.
Activity: 17
September 07, 2018, 05:47:27 AM
The decision is yours. if for me, I dare not buy Bitcoin.
I prefer ethereum rather than bitcoin.
Activity: 37
September 07, 2018, 05:45:23 AM
Both are the best Cryptocurrency. If I were you, I would invest in BTC. Since BTC is one of the leading cryptos, the world will use it. I am very confident in BTC.
Activity: 3
September 07, 2018, 05:37:48 AM
yea, you should still buy a bitcoin because the price is so low now so I'm probably wondering how much you earn when its value is increased.
copper member
Activity: 140
September 07, 2018, 05:34:10 AM
Buying bitcoins is a good idea, I would say it is very reliable, it is an investment. But will you get a profit of 20-30%? If you invest in altcoins, you can earn many times more. I prefer to invest in promising altcoins, not bitcoins.
Activity: 69
September 07, 2018, 05:14:56 AM
Buying bitcoin is always a good decision, but it's expensive to buy bitcoin now, and now the price of eth is very cheap, and the successive declines have sent the price of eth down to $200, and I think it's a good time to buy.
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 05:13:15 AM
if in my opinion, if you want to buy bitcoin depends on each of us having the capital to buy it or if we do not have capital, do not take the risk to buy it must have a very large capital to buy it, but if you want to buy it, please do not buy it when the price is very large because it hurts the warmth for ourselves, and if you want to buy it when the price goes down
Activity: 27
September 07, 2018, 05:04:27 AM
quite a lot of well-known traders and mentors  advise to buy bitcoin right now, because the course  has turned and is now growing
Bitcoin prices are currently declining and only increased by a few percent, often rising and falling. of course now is the right time to buy Bitcoin, in the long run I believe Bitcoin will grow better and will slowly rise and rise. so that for a long time when Bitcoin has gone up you can get big profits.
Activity: 152
September 07, 2018, 04:59:16 AM
Bitcoin price is very down and you can buy it. By purchasing your Bitcoin can do long-term investment. Long-term investment is very important because of the condition of the coins are now very difficult to stabilize. You can see the chart up and down selling prices.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 04:40:15 AM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...

Bitcoin and ethereum is the top 2 cryptocurrency. So possibly before market and altcoins fully recover. Bitcoin and etheruem must need to stable. Since some altcoins depends in bitcoin and some depends on ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: