Pages:
Author

Topic: Shall I buy BTC? - page 45. (Read 50277 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 01:08:51 AM
I think now is a good idea to buy Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is currently experiencing a price decline so this will benefit you if someday in the future Bitcoin experiences a price increase.
If at this time your strategy is for Bitcoin then you have to set a good strategy and a good plan for the future.
I'm sure Bitcoin will rise again in price because Bitcoin is the most dominating coin in the Cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 86
September 07, 2018, 01:06:07 AM
I think yes it is good to buy bitcoin now,lot of good news coming to crypto thees days.nowbig  investers are getting  interest to invest for a bitcoins.so i think this is good time to buy btc on cheap price Smiley 
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 01:00:52 AM
I think it's still a good idea to buy bitcoins. Now buying may be a good time to copy the bottom line.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 511
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 07, 2018, 12:32:20 AM
I believe one must be divesifying his or her porfolio before the year ends. Well if you tend to buy btc only i guess it's not that bad because when the bullrun starts i believe that btc will be leading the way to the moon!. So it's a do or die for anyone else here i believe.
Activity: 294
September 07, 2018, 12:26:24 AM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...

Of course at that time it was very difficult to make choices, because all the famous coins had a very large increase. But when comparing the two at this time, Bitcoin is certainly good. And maybe in the future, Ethereum's supply will be a problem because it will have a direct effect on the consensus law.
Activity: 26
September 06, 2018, 08:00:46 AM
ETH is also a good coin but it is no match with BTC. BTC is the king. if you want to invest, then invest in btc without any tension.
Activity: 127
September 06, 2018, 06:35:56 AM
It's just that we all know that some altcoin still depends on the value of bitcoin. I think it's better to buy Ethereum now.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
September 06, 2018, 02:25:35 AM
The best strategy is to divide the purchase. Buy different coins. I trust bitcoin but many economists say that they don't believe in BTC. so I think a little is waiting to buy btc
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
September 06, 2018, 02:11:45 AM
It all depends on what period your goals are. If you want to earn in the medium term, Ethereum will suit you better than Bitcoin.
Activity: 308
September 05, 2018, 11:33:27 PM
Pls suggest...

At that time maybe all coins look very attractive and we only choose which coins have the potential to grow bigger. But after a crash occurs, we know that Bitcoin remains the most powerful asset, even though its value is also reduced by more than half of its highest price.
Activity: 84
September 05, 2018, 11:15:50 PM
Pls suggest...

In my opinion, both are mandatory coins that must be included in the portfolio. Even if you are a trader, having both of them will be easier to go to anywhere. But if you are looking for assets for the long term, I think we have agreed that no one beat Bitcoin, even Ethereum.
Activity: 40
September 05, 2018, 10:49:43 PM
Yes, Bitcoin is really worth investing.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 10:47:47 PM
I strongly believe that if bitcoin and other coins will rise at the end of this year, and I think this is the right time to buy coins and hold back until prices rise again
Activity: 266
September 05, 2018, 02:58:47 PM
Well, I think it's worth buying, now as it seems, bitcoin has an upward movement, today they could not break the support line , but for a long investment it is perfect
Activity: 182
September 05, 2018, 02:44:21 PM
Pls suggest...

i think buying BTC with respect to the stability of the coins is better than Ethereum. Bitcoin current market is quite stable than Ethereum. However, Ethereum is easier to buy than bitcoin. holdeing the coins and selling them later when the price rise up can earn you profit.
Activity: 48
September 05, 2018, 12:04:45 PM
I advise you to go to ETH, because the durability and stability have been proven, and the price is not too high like BTC.
Activity: 336
September 05, 2018, 11:55:28 AM
yes, because only by investing in BTC that will make you quickly become rich.
Activity: 210
September 05, 2018, 11:52:10 AM
At this point you can most likely observe that the appropriate response isn't that straightforward. It's a matter of should you contribute, as well as a matter of how to contribute. Like I said first and foremost, begin by teaching yourself. Find out about the cash, what influences it, what are its favorable circumstances and weaknesses, and so on. You can get a great deal of fundamental education through our free Bitcoin compressed lesson
Activity: 434
September 05, 2018, 11:51:14 AM
I think we should buy ETH instead of BTC at the current market situation. I also suggest to buy NEO as its going to be over 100$ in next few years for sure. Its good time to buy in now
Activity: 88
September 05, 2018, 11:46:27 AM
I think you should always be in altcoins and ethereum , i mean in both of them, never put all your investments into 1 thing, because you can always lose it.
Pages:
Jump to: