Pages:
Author

Topic: Shall I buy BTC? - page 57. (Read 50277 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 14
August 26, 2018, 01:01:04 PM
Do not listen to anyone, you need to make a decision yourself. To shift responsibility to another, nothing good brings.
In any case, buy gradually.

Nope i think one should read on for a reference on what crypto should be invested. Anyway both choices are good so either of the two crypto that will be chosen are good. The choices are profitable and there could be more advantage than other crypto in the market like there are some altcoins that are being dumped already by its investors.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
August 26, 2018, 12:58:10 PM
At the time when the post was created,the purchase of bitcoin was highly risky.Now we are at the bottom of the market and I think that now is the time to buy cryptocurrency.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 12:51:51 PM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...

Maybe at that time we were very confident that Ethereum would get closer to Bitcoin. But crashes occur and we know what is left now.
Of course the market fluctuates, and many altcoins will grow back. But I think Bitcoin is better than any coin, especially for now.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 12:47:44 PM
Pls suggest...

Both have almost the same trend, even though currently Bitcoin is more stable. But crypto is a very volatile investment, and if you are willing to take bigger risks, I think some altcoins with smaller marketcaps have greater potential. And maybe we have the right time to start, especially if we are planning a long-term investment.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 12:39:44 PM
This is the best time to buy bitcoins because the price is lower than last year. Bitcoin is a good investment, because prices are rising rapidly. You can also try ETH, which is also a good investment.
Both bitcoin and Ethereum are promising investments in the long term. Therefore, I hope the fall of the market will give a good income to investors.
Activity: 280
yamzu
August 26, 2018, 12:38:03 PM
What are you expecting from it? If you need some long term investments than you should do this and waiting for markets rising
Activity: 266
August 26, 2018, 12:37:13 PM
Pls suggest...

I think Bitcoin is more stable, even though at present its value is far less than the peak price. But most altcoins experience a much bigger correction, and will probably wait for the Bitcoin situation to regain momentum. So for now I will still choose Bitcoin compared to Ethereum.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 102
August 26, 2018, 11:42:16 AM
I advise you to buy bitcoin and ethereum at this time because the price is down, you will get profit when the market price has risen again,
now is the right time to buy both, I am sure soon the price of bitcoin and ethereum will rise again and will give profit if you buy now
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 11:24:25 AM
If I have the funds, I will definitely invest in Bitcoin first before any other crypto. Almost every other coin follow Bitcoin's movement, so you're more likely to profit from bitcoin than most other coin.
Activity: 708
Merit: 103
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
August 26, 2018, 11:20:03 AM
If I gave you advice in December, then my advice would be: No!
Because there were many signals that Bitcoin was overbought. Now Bitcoin seems to be stable and from this level we could go high, so my advice is: start with slowly buying.
Activity: 518
August 26, 2018, 11:16:31 AM
Pls suggest...
BTC and ETH is one of the best cryptocurrencies for long-term investments. BTC is a standard in the world of crypto, it is the stablest coin in the market. ETH is too very important coin which is used almost in all new ICO. I keep both coins in the portfolio.
Activity: 140
August 26, 2018, 11:14:17 AM
Buy bitcoin is a good idea. Because if I still have the capital certainly buy bitcoin will continue to do because the current relative down exchange rate makes traders more enthusiastic about holding an asset in the next few months and earning a maximum profit.
Activity: 78
August 26, 2018, 11:13:47 AM
I think BTC is more promising and profitable. So, buying BTC is a good idea. now BTC is down in price. this is a good time
You are obviously right mate. I totally agree with you. Btc price now very cheapest. This is the golden opportunity to buy and hold Bitcoin for take advantage after btc price increase.
Activity: 826
Merit: 281
August 26, 2018, 11:09:53 AM
probably yes , personally i buying btc at this time , in low price , i think this is a good time for bought btc because the price is low , and maybe will recover soon.
thats just my idea , but i believe my decision for bought btc at this time.
some advice for u , see the last year price of btc , and compare it to now , if the bitcoin price will same with this year , why this time is not good for bought btc ?
but dont all in ur money in btc , seems other altcoins have a good potential right now for investment too , so try to bought altcoins too , like eth or other good potential altcoins right now.
Activity: 448
August 26, 2018, 11:04:41 AM
I do say the best advise you can have is the one given to yourself so in this case you have to make your analysis make every observation you need to make ensure its ok for you to buy then buy thanks
Activity: 14
August 26, 2018, 10:53:07 AM
I think BTC is more promising and profitable. So, buying BTC is a good idea. now BTC is down in price. this is a good time
Activity: 334
August 26, 2018, 10:50:54 AM
This is the best time to buy bitcoins because the price is lower than last year. Bitcoin is a good investment, because prices are rising rapidly. You can also try ETH, which is also a good investment.
Activity: 266
August 26, 2018, 10:43:18 AM
My advice is that you should buy Ethereum.
The price of Ethereum is currently experiencing a price decline so if you buy ethereum and
are patient to wait until Ethereum goes up then you will get a big profit.
When this is a good opportunity then you must use this opportunity well.
Activity: 58
August 26, 2018, 10:40:45 AM
in my opinion if you buy btc now it's a very good idea, because the market price is very cheap, when you buy btc at a cheap price like what you see on the market right now, then you will get a lot of coins that you hold and you are very easy to get future profits, it depends on increasing market prices.

Activity: 394
XEGGEX
August 26, 2018, 10:33:41 AM
yes this is the best time to buy BTC because the market price is low and cheap, so you are better off describing the price of BTC before continuing to trade in it.

Pages:
Jump to: