Pages:
Author

Topic: Shall I buy BTC? - page 56. (Read 50277 times)

Activity: 165
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 12:30:20 AM
Bitcoin is currently at a very low price, and I think it can be invested now. If you have enough money, then I suggest you invest now. Bitcoin is now priced at less than $7,000. I think Bitcoin will rise even higher in the future.
copper member
Activity: 280
August 28, 2018, 12:01:24 AM
Now is as good of a time as any to buy BTC for the long term but if you're planning on short term profits, wait to see if it will go sub-6000 again
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 27, 2018, 11:57:58 PM
You could also think of buying bitcoin the same way an angel investor thinks about investing in a start-up, he said. They hope it will be successful, but there are a ton of unknowns. Most of the time angel investors expect to lose money, but the payout is big if one actually performs as promised.
Activity: 168
August 27, 2018, 11:41:35 PM
I think it is indeed a good time to buy bitcoin. Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency worth investing in. It rose to $20,000 in the encryption market last year. This is a very high number, which has made many people earn a lot. But Bitcoin's current price is very low, less than 7,000 US dollars, I think this time is very suitable for investment.
Activity: 75
August 27, 2018, 11:32:05 PM
Of course ,now the price is very low. And may allow you to purchase Bitcoin. Now is the time to invest .
Activity: 80
August 27, 2018, 11:11:52 PM
now it's the best idea to buy bitcoin, because the market price has started to rise, so use your opportunity before the price soars, otherwise you lose the chance, because the market price is now in motion.

Activity: 126
August 26, 2018, 08:47:14 PM
Buying Bitcoin will be one of the best decisions you have made in your life, at present bitcoin prices are decreasing and you should buy this time and keep it, patiently waiting. Because when you buy bitcoin it can help you earn a lot, helping you get a huge amount of money and help you support your daily needs, especially financial.
Activity: 10
August 26, 2018, 08:40:36 PM
I do not think that now is the best time to enter ethereum. but bitcoin is worth buying

Activity: 672
Merit: 14
August 26, 2018, 08:32:13 PM
The price of Bitcoin is still on the low. Perhaps the Bitcoin bull is giving a lot of chance for investors to join the train before it takes the next giant leap on the market by the close of this year. Bitcoin cannot fail, it always recovers, take advantage of this feature and make some good profit.
Activity: 210
August 26, 2018, 08:29:15 PM
yes ofcurs its good time to buy bitcoin now!! while bitcoin goes down! its profitable by buying bitcoin for now!! because bitcoin fever is coming!! like i did HODL until go to moon!!
Activity: 704
Merit: 270
August 26, 2018, 08:27:21 PM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...
Yes. I do believe that one should buy bitcoin Right now and I do think that right now is a good time to buy Bitcoin as the prices of bitcoin is comparitively low. Because of which it is more profitable to buy bitcoin right now as one will be able to buy more number of bitcoin and will be able to invest more amount of money on bitcoin.
Activity: 736
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
August 26, 2018, 07:58:00 PM
BTC is awesome!
I think to buy BTC this is a good idea especialy in the bear market
Activity: 186
Merit: 2
August 26, 2018, 07:56:38 PM
Pls suggest...

Bitcoin is still an expensive coin right now , if you think you can afford to buy it then I suggest that you should buy it right now because it's price will increase again in the next couple of months.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
August 26, 2018, 07:54:37 PM
If I had free money, I would have invested everything in bitcoin. Because bitcoin is the most promising long-term investment.
Activity: 89
August 26, 2018, 07:51:30 PM
Pls suggest...

you can buy both, it will be better. investing in two coins that have big profits, it will give you huge profits. if you can invest in both, why should you choose one.
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 07:14:31 PM
yeah buying bitcoins will be nice at the moment because the prices are so low . but you can buy Ethereums as well . because ethereum also have a very low price and I expect a good price gain than btc (percentage) . do your own research and choose the better one
Activity: 266
August 26, 2018, 05:33:26 PM
Well , look at the price, I think you can buy below 7000 bitcoin , it could very well have fallen and need to buy for them a great investment
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
August 26, 2018, 05:29:33 PM
probably yes , personally i buying btc at this time , in low price , i think this is a good time for bought btc because the price is low , and maybe will recover soon.
thats just my idea , but i believe my decision for bought btc at this time.
some advice for u , see the last year price of btc , and compare it to now , if the bitcoin price will same with this year , why this time is not good for bought btc ?
but dont all in ur money in btc , seems other altcoins have a good potential right now for investment too , so try to bought altcoins too , like eth or other good potential altcoins right now.
I think anyone if you have money will do the same thing as you, because basically the price of bitcoin is currently very cheap while its potential is still very high, so there is no good reason not to buy it because I'm sure bitcoin will be expensive again and that sign has begun to appear
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 04:33:38 PM
Now bitcoin has fallen sharply in the price, perhaps it makes sense to invest in it. In the future, it will certainly grow.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
August 26, 2018, 01:11:11 PM
I think why not buying bitcoin is a very good investment. Moreover, he always keeps a good price for selling. I believe that at the moment the Crypto currency is an excellent investment. Good luck everyone.
Pages:
Jump to: