Pages:
Author

Topic: Shall I buy BTC? - page 54. (Read 50277 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 03:28:37 AM
Now is a good time to buy bitcoin when the adjustment happens. Bitcoin is going to get better in the future, and as long as we hold it for a long time, it will bring us more benefits.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
August 30, 2018, 03:18:05 AM
The bitcoin price is moving up now, it has been a serious decline of bitcoin for months, let hope this renew movement will lead to stability and increase in the price of bitcoin
Activity: 210
August 30, 2018, 03:15:32 AM
At present, the price of Bitcoin is experiencing a price decline so that now is a good opportunity.
When compared between Bitcoin and Ethereum, a good choice is Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is a coin with the highest price value so this is very good in its development opportunities.
Activity: 89
August 30, 2018, 03:11:54 AM
As long as its going to bring you happiness and profit. just do it. it will be better and also profitable for you.the btc is low now. Grab the opportunity. Good luck.
Activity: 264
August 30, 2018, 03:09:48 AM
I will advice you buy the BTC is it has proven to be the best crypto in the past years, we should not let the present fall in price deter us from investing in BTC. The ethereum also is a good investment and if we also invest in it then we are also going to be glad we do because I know it will also yield well in the nearest future. But if I am to choose which one to pick above the other I will go for the BTC.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
August 30, 2018, 02:56:33 AM
I suggest the first thing to buy bitcoin, it first begins growth and pulled him all the rest of the coins, so it is better to first buy bitcoin and then buy the Eth or any other token for a long-term investment. You can stay in bitcoin and get a guaranteed profit, as it will inevitably grow.
Activity: 81
August 30, 2018, 02:50:57 AM
Our opinion will always be different, as for me I personally believe in Bitcoin more than ethereum  but others personally believe eth is better than Bitcoin. But right now that btc price is low. You can buy and hold.
Activity: 18
August 30, 2018, 02:20:23 AM
Long-term holding of bitcoin is a good choice, but if you want to earn more benefits, I suggest you invest in Ethereum.
Activity: 46
August 30, 2018, 02:18:10 AM
Yes you should buy bitcoin because it will provide us more income that we can use in future to start a better and simple life or use it in another type of investment to earn more income and become a millionaire.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
August 30, 2018, 02:14:28 AM
The market is showing signs of recovery. The future of BTC will increase. Therefore, this is the time when you can buy BTC at low prices. Holding the BTC and waiting for profits is the right strategy for investors.
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 02:12:08 AM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...

It is up to you still, you need to make a wise choice. Probably the majority will suggest to buy or go with Bitcoin BTC. It is still up to your preference. I personally prefer Ethereum. I like how it works and how most of the ICO's are into ETH. It has a great potential as an alternative crypto. I would say the master and the founder of decentralized cryptocurrency is BTC, if you want to get on the hype, why not? go for BTC
Activity: 126
August 30, 2018, 02:10:36 AM
If you have a lot of money then buying bitcoin is a good choice, and it's not too late to buy it. Because bitcoin is very good if it is a long-term investment, and if you have small capital then you can buy other coins for your investment.
Activity: 44
August 30, 2018, 02:08:41 AM
its always right to buy btc if you have no idea what to buy, though btc have a slow growth compare with altcoins, but it is steable
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 573
Futurov
August 30, 2018, 01:52:56 AM
Buy bitcoin now and hold until market fully recover. This is I think one of the best way to make profit in the future. Buying bitcoin now that its value is still in the process of recovering. For able for market to go back to normal we must see bitcoin first increase its value.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
August 30, 2018, 01:47:52 AM
bitcoin or even ethereum is an asset which is good for investment. If you want to then be an option but definitely bitcoin also need the big capital to earn a profit of bitcoin. might be better to allocate some to ethereum and also for bitcoin in order to generate profit and great opportunities in the results.
Activity: 131
August 30, 2018, 01:47:32 AM
Buying a bitcoat now means you can make a profit!
The advantage of bitcoins is that it has the largest capitalization in the world.
It's never too late to buy BTC!
Activity: 165
August 30, 2018, 01:39:56 AM
Bitcoin is a particularly worthwhile investment in cryptocurrency. It rose to $20,000 in the market last year, which has made many bitcoin investors earn a lot, although the price of bitcoin in this year's market has fallen sharply. But I think this time is very suitable for investment.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
August 30, 2018, 01:38:38 AM
Is buying BTC currently a good idea, or should I be going with ethereum?
Pls suggest...
I think buying Bitcoin is always a good idea. This year the price of Bitcoin has a big discount and I am not sure that this thing will ever happen again. So for sure, buying Bicoin is a very good decision now.
Activity: 70
https://eloncity.io/
August 30, 2018, 01:36:19 AM
Yes buy good entry points to enter since the price is still very  low now, btc is still the best Crypto and the future so its bound to grow big in few months to come.
Activity: 337
Qravity is a decentralized content production and
August 30, 2018, 01:36:03 AM
I think with the current growth of BTC, it is more profitable to buy it. On the other hand, almost all tokens are associated with ETH. In the future, I believe that ETH, can still play its position in the crypto industry.

ETH is also growth like bitcoin, I buy eth and bitcoin because this two coin is a potential coin and they already proove their potential last year.
Pages:
Jump to: