Pages:
Author

Topic: Shall I buy ETH? - page 36. (Read 32179 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
May 04, 2018, 04:41:12 PM
I advise you to invest in both coins because they are very promising and should be in the portfolio of each investor  Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
May 04, 2018, 04:35:44 PM
 Some people do not believe in cryptocurrency and call it a soap bubble or a pyramid.and some do not believe in digital technology at all.They believe the old-fashioned way that it is better to invest money in a Bank or even keep them at home.These are conservative people.who live in the old world.and in their own world do not want to let a variety of innovations and keep pace with the times!If there is a question about the Ethereum cryptocurrency,which is in second place after Bitcoin ,then I can confidently say that it is worth investing in this cryptocurrency.Thanks to its capabilities,Ethereum showed the world how to improve the entire world economy.This is not just a cryptocurrency,and the Blockchain platform for the implementation of projects,creation of the blockchain and smart contracts conclusion! Therefore it will surely grow up.Who wants to invest in cryptocurrency, I would recommend ,it is the Ethereum!
Activity: 115
May 04, 2018, 04:35:24 PM
As an investor in the market of cryptocurrency, these two coins are excellent, in investing you should always put the main BTC Bitcoin and then followed by ethereum because this is the largest cryptocurrency project in the world, so you should start wisely about what you will do. being an investor, believing that bitcoin is the best among all the coins on the market,but I prefer or choose ethereum because it is easier and I want to make a quick profit, now buy Ethereum at a very good selling point.so everything is back to you each  Cheesy
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
May 04, 2018, 04:22:12 PM
Is buying ETH currently a good idea, or should I be going with Bitcoin?
The price of the air in 2018 will exceed $ 2000. He will continue to strive to beat beatcoin at a price and market capitalization. Difficulties in management, unwillingness to develop and extremely high commissions can greatly undermine the positions of bitcoin. In addition, Bitcoin Cash has real chances to outshine Bitcoin. Filecoin can overtake bitcoin by market capitalization in 2023.
Activity: 366
Merit: 14
Investment
May 04, 2018, 03:40:07 PM
I think that the etherium is more promising this year, and letting me earn more than bitcoin, this is my opinion)
Activity: 448
May 04, 2018, 03:40:02 PM
Now this is a good idea, because the information on the forum says that the price of ethereum will soon rise and will likely rise in the direction of plus, I think that all the information is correct and many people will have time and can make money on it, but otherwise All will happen by chance.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
May 04, 2018, 03:39:18 PM
I believe that the etherium, it is not worthwhile to acquire before the transition to the PoS protocol, after all the more so.)
Activity: 224
May 04, 2018, 03:33:19 PM
if I were to choose between bitcoin and Ethereum then I would split the capital into two parts and buy both coins
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
May 04, 2018, 03:31:40 PM
"ETH" as a network now passes the stage of growing up. This is still an experiment. In 2018, "ETH" should abandon the mining and move to the algorithm of Proof-of-Stake. On how this will happen, the cost of the ether will depend
Activity: 560
Merit: 11
May 04, 2018, 03:28:57 PM
When I started investing in cryptocurrency, I bought a bitcoin and ethereum at first. Of course, I'll continue to invest in one of the first cryptocurrencies such as ETH))
Activity: 616
May 04, 2018, 03:09:24 PM
The world of cryptocurrencies is only emerging, and it has a very long way to go. The General opinion is that this sector will continue to grow, especially its two leaders – bitcoin and Ethereum. Moreover, the prospects of ether look better. Optimists say that in the near future, the air will pass to his older brother. However, there are a number of issues that need to be addressed. And I'm sure the developers will be able to solve them. Ethereum is worth taking as a long-term investment. He has great potential!
Activity: 742
May 04, 2018, 02:57:15 PM
Yes you can buy ehtereum without no doubt because ethereum will be more value able, I’m see some crypto currency news site and that news was crypto currency growing seventy percent in this year so if you don’t buy ethereum still now you must buy ethereum for your better result if you hold a huge amount of ethereum it will be help for your family member so don’t late to buy ethereum.
Activity: 156
May 04, 2018, 12:11:29 PM
I thinkI think this ETH is really showing a very good potential in the future, because many ICOs are based on ETH. If you're investing ETH you're completely right, and look at the progress and profits you get later
Activity: 266
May 04, 2018, 12:08:10 PM
In the ever-expanding world of digital currency, Ethereum is one of the most promising technologies on the market.One should remember that this kind of investment is a high-risk, high-reward long-term punt on a technology that many believe will play a major role in many industries in the future.
Activity: 224
Merit: 52
May 04, 2018, 11:19:02 AM
I think that Ethereum can now be purchased. The value of Ethereum is always high. Although it has fallen some time ago, I think Ethereum's price will surely rise. We should buy some now and wait for the market to rise.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
May 04, 2018, 11:14:06 AM
Right now ETH price exploded and i think it will go even higher in the near future so it might be a good idea to invest in it. But remember to always spread your investments throughout other coins.

Of course it will be. Eth won't be left out from any alts and prove that he's the second best. We're now in $800 and I know for sure it will hit again a new ath as many are skeptic that it'll close the year with $15000. Likewise, I think that's too much to hope but I know that market is volatile so it can increase whenever the whales wanted.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 04, 2018, 10:44:32 AM
Is buying ETH currently a good idea, or should I be going with Bitcoin?
buying Ethereum is great. because with the Ethereum which has an ever-increasing development. will very profitable by buying Ethereum.
because we are able to profit by buying Ethereum and holding it for the long term.
Activity: 156
Merit: 11
May 04, 2018, 10:25:16 AM
Cryptocurrency traders have become accustomed to rising prices in cryptocurrency trades. Protection of funds at Fortress Investment Group and now invest in companies, thinking that digital currency has peaked for a while. And it could be a few moments before they go back to record levels.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
The Future of Security Tokens
May 04, 2018, 10:14:23 AM
I believe that several BTC should always remain in the purse. If you believe the conversations of "experts", then maybe in the future your children will not have to work. As for the etherium, I think that all the same it is a temporary phenomenon, until a more powerful competitor appears. At the moment it is not, so buying ETH will look good.
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
May 04, 2018, 10:11:31 AM
Right now ETH price exploded and i think it will go even higher in the near future so it might be a good idea to invest in it. But remember to always spread your investments throughout other coins.
Pages:
Jump to: