Pages:
Author

Topic: Shall I buy ETH? - page 37. (Read 32179 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 04, 2018, 06:40:41 AM
The ethereum crypto currency stock exchange is one of the coins with the highest volume of money. has achieved a stable outlook for the last 2 weeks and continues to rise. those who want to invest now should evaluate.
Activity: 280
May 04, 2018, 06:39:03 AM
ETH is still a good price to buy, because it is still relatively cheap and has not experienced a pump
I think, the price of ETH will tend to rise until the end of this year
And november is the right month to sell your Ethereum assets
Etherium is the best one right now and buy it is not a mistake.
Etherium today make so good move up while bitcoin is staying in its range.
Whenever i feel etherium price goes down then i am sure that i will buy it some.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
May 04, 2018, 06:33:29 AM
Absolutely and I think it might hit up to $1000, ETH is around $700+ right now and prices at the market are about to stabilize and the market is green again and there are projects in the market as well. One of the recent projects which I think will never let you down is blockgrain.io. They’re aiming to automate the supply chain with Grain and later on Fruit/Vegetables/Wool. It’s an Australian ICO.
Australia is amongst the largest exporters of food, and there is absolutely no competition. Their sale has recently started.
Activity: 449
Merit: 102
Binance #Smart World Global Token
May 04, 2018, 06:20:01 AM
Is buying ETH currently a good idea, or should I be going with Bitcoin?
its really a good idea when its price is below $450, but as of now, its price is slowly increasing, its really hard what will gonna happen to it. but many holders or investors believes that its price will continue to increase and will achieve its new highest price.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
May 04, 2018, 06:14:16 AM
In my experienced in crypto trading usually altcoin will firstly going up and then BTC will follow it, so for the better buy ETH first and then after the price overbought sell it in to BTC and wait the price for pump and going up, so we can get double profit from ETH and also BTC. ETH now on uptrend and the price will keep going up and can be surpass $1000, so its not late to buy it.
Well if you look around now, alts are waiting for bitcoin to pumped before they will start gaining their own value to rise up as well, ETH always have a room
to grow as many speculations that it will be at $3000 before or after this year, from that point its really gaining a lots of interest not only by experience traders but also those who are just new and still finding opportunities, ETH keep on progressing and still many tokens from ico are using its platform, better to have coins inside your wallet and your investment.
Activity: 90
May 04, 2018, 06:10:41 AM
Both cryptocurrencies are trustworthy and they have something to show for. BTC is the pinnacle of everything and ETH is following closely behind with its vast possibilities for using its blockchain. Personally, I would choose ETH over BTC, in case I would have to use it for transactions too (fees are relatively low compared to BTC).  but I think now it will go only up, maybe not quickly but slowly for sure...
Activity: 364
May 04, 2018, 06:06:56 AM
If you can afford I think buying eth for trading or assets is one of the right choices. Because I heard the news that eth developers are targeting eth prices for this year is approximately $ 7200, and I really hope the news is true and the target is achieved.
Activity: 46
May 04, 2018, 06:06:19 AM
Even though you need money fast. I would advise everyone to keep a certain amount in bitcoins in case of a jump. But if you need money quickly and systematically, it is better to choose Ethereum.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
May 04, 2018, 05:59:11 AM
For now, it makes sense to buy a little Ethereum, since the price will be more than 1000 in the near future, by the end of the month! Good luck to all)
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
May 04, 2018, 05:56:18 AM
In my experienced in crypto trading usually altcoin will firstly going up and then BTC will follow it, so for the better buy ETH first and then after the price overbought sell it in to BTC and wait the price for pump and going up, so we can get double profit from ETH and also BTC. ETH now on uptrend and the price will keep going up and can be surpass $1000, so its not late to buy it.
May 04, 2018, 05:54:43 AM
I think you should invest in Ethereum. Experienced team with large resources, I think they can improve ether over time.
Activity: 300
May 04, 2018, 05:47:35 AM

it is not yet too late to buy ethereum now. ethereum would probably reaches double of its price now in the next month, so stock ethereum now .
Activity: 221
May 04, 2018, 05:43:20 AM

Buy Both of them it's not all about the good idea but the good opportunity of the value will rise for me at all.
Activity: 70
May 04, 2018, 05:41:54 AM
Ethereum is definitely the most popular platform, however projects are now moving away from Ethereum one such project is BlockGrain.io
They’re aiming to automate the supply chain with Grain and later on Fruit/Vegetables/Wool. It’s an Australian ICO.
Australia is amongst the largest exporters of food, and there is absolutely no competition. Their token sale is started this week.

You might also be interested in their BlockGrain.io bounty thread  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3332256.new#new
Activity: 164
May 04, 2018, 05:38:47 AM
It seems to me that it's too late to buy an etherium. It has grown significantly over the past two days and I'm waiting for a correction, after which there will be further growth.
Activity: 455
Merit: 106
May 04, 2018, 05:22:48 AM
If we have more fund, than is better to invest in both Eth and bitcoin. As invest in both is more low risk than only invest in one.
Buying of ETH and that too at time when the market value of ETH is not that much high is a very good idea and that this can surely help you in having lot more earning at the end and that you will then be able to have more money. However, before investing anything into it, you need to learn all the basic things which you need to know as having a good knowledge can help you in doing the things in a better way.
Investing in Eth will always be good idea for me and a good strategy. Aside from it (the ethereum) leading next to bitcoin, eth is also good for long term investment because just like bitcoin, it may have dump prices but it will also recover from that and even achieved a higher price. Eth is not just used for investing, it is also used for transactions as gas which helps in the demand for Ethereum. It is my strategy to buy Eth at dump prices because I always used it in exchanges and also treat this coin as an investment asset.
Merit: 1
May 04, 2018, 04:25:56 AM
Bitcoin and Ethereum both are good but I suggest to you to go with Ethereum at this moment because I think Ethereum price will grow fast, and you will give better returns on your investments. I think to buying ETH is a better idea
Activity: 173
Merit: 1
May 04, 2018, 04:21:26 AM
This should be the perfect time if you will consider on buying ETH instead of buying BTC Buy ETH while it is still on low price you will never know when will it reach the moon.
Activity: 126
May 04, 2018, 04:10:19 AM
I think the current market is worth buying Ethereum. The current Ethereum is a lot less than the highest price of last year. Buying Ethereum now is indeed a good time, and then patiently wait for the market to rise.
Activity: 128
May 04, 2018, 04:07:45 AM
İn my opinion ethereum can reach 1400 dollars again. İf i had a lot of btc i would buy more ethereum.
exactly. I bought a lot of ETH, it used to invest in ICO or very good exchange. I believe $ 1400 will not be far away. However. You should also invest in other altcoins. Some very potential
Pages:
Jump to: