Pages:
Author

Topic: shall i convert my bitcoins to ethereum? - page 15. (Read 8003 times)

copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 01:55:02 PM
i think ethereum is more stable as compare to bitcoin no doubt bitcoin is also a stable coin but in case of ethereum the probability of profit in ethereum is far better than bitcoin for example bitcoin price is now at around $6500 and till the end of 2018 it will give you around 300% to 400% profit but in case of ethereum it will provide you around 700% - 800% profit at the end of 2018.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 29, 2018, 01:28:29 PM
I keep in my portfolio bitcoin, and ethereum! I'm sure of the growth of both coins, so it's better to keep both coins!
Activity: 345
Merit: 114
September 29, 2018, 01:21:55 PM
Why? do you not believe in bitcoin?
My suggestion seems to be mainstream, but this is true.
you can sell half of your assets in bitcoin to buy ethereum,
then monitor the progress, because if you don't feel the difference right away, I don't think you will find an answer.
break it down into two as well as a way for you to expand your profit possibilities.
hope you are lucky, go to the moon !!
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 01:17:21 PM
If you want to sell bitcoin it will probably be a waste when switching to another altcoin because looking for income is still difficult when prices do not immediately increase in a short time.That's where the motivation of a trader can be low.
Activity: 303
Merit: 2
September 29, 2018, 01:16:00 PM
i was thinking to sell my bitcoins and buy ethereum what do you thinkl guys
For me don't sell your bitcoin because I'm pretty sure that the bitcoin will arise very soon and eth will be the lastly to arise because the XRP are overcoming the eth so I suggest to not sell your bitcoins for god's sake!
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
September 29, 2018, 12:30:10 PM
This has been a topic of much debate for the past year.

There are those who believe btc will always be around; it has proven itself, it is the core of the market and can reach 40k to 60k usd value.
Then there are those who say btc is outdated and unusable, and the logical replacement is eth.

Me personally, I believe btc still has another year or so of life left in it, basically one or two more bull runs.
After that, I don't see how it can still dominate.
The fact is, it is already 9 years old, there are faster, cheaper, better coins out there.
It is natural in the tech world for things to get replaced by better tech.

As far as eth goes, I think that rather than one coin dominating, we will see two or three share equal market share.
And yes, I think one of those will be eth.
Activity: 198
Merit: 10
September 29, 2018, 12:27:18 PM
You can, and you get benefit yet remember you didn't get that much benefit which you get from Bitcoin holding. In straightforward words, I intend to state holding Bitcoin is more beneficial than Ethereum. Holding Ethereum will likewise get benefit yet not all that much and also from Bitcoin. So as indicated by me, don't do it and bolster Bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 09:52:57 AM
the answer is in your choice.
what price do you buy bitcoin?if you convert in etherum loss or profit?
if profit you can convert but if loss better hold.
you must smart for convert anything crypto if profit go convert if loss so stay hold.
Activity: 602
September 29, 2018, 09:50:26 AM
The most important question that should be asked here is, why do you want to do this? If you think that ETH will increase in price? That of course this will be so, but there are other projects that can be better than ETH.
Activity: 392
September 29, 2018, 09:46:21 AM
I would not do that, because anything can happen on the market and you do not know how these coins will behave. It seems to me that your portfolio should be balanced so that the growth of some coins would cover the fall of others!
Activity: 175
Merit: 30
September 29, 2018, 04:22:33 AM
Don't sell your bitcoins because I'm sure that before the year ends bitcoin will pump up very high and when that time comes you will be pity on your losses because you initially panic sell your bitcoins. Just wait a little more brother and the bitcoin will increase soon.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 29, 2018, 04:15:06 AM
I suggest you not to sell bitcoin. The current market situation is very low. All altcoins are easy to drop quickly, and the price of Bitcoin is relatively stable!
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
September 29, 2018, 04:10:10 AM
hold the bitcoin you have I think it would be better. too pity if it should sell bitcoin belonging to another altcoin. Although the ethereum also includes the crypto has potential but I think it better to keep hold of this only because of the bitcoin better. should not have to convert all of the bitcoin belonging to ethereum and better allocate some to It could also feel the results increase from ethereum.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
September 29, 2018, 03:49:21 AM
In my opinion, selling BTC to buy ETH will not be a smart decision. Although you can now buy ETH at a low price, BTC is an electronic currency that affects the Altcoin market. So, keep the BTC. Use another way to buy ETH.
It's my opinion too. I think bitcoin is more trusted and profitable then other coins. So it is better to hold your bitcoin now.
It's better for you to divide it to get the benefits because now between bitcoin and eth is equally profitable and it all depends on you alone because eth and btc are equally profitable
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 29, 2018, 03:31:59 AM
I think that this is not the best solution. Because the cost of the etherium is now too low and the forecasts are not entirely positive. Keep your money in bitcoin, this is currently the best stable investment. If you sell now your coins and buy others, just lose it. One of my friends did so and was very sorry that he could not return his funds because of this decision. I recommend to think again
Activity: 658
September 29, 2018, 12:55:47 AM
If im being you i don't want to do that because bitcoin it's the best investment in this crypto world and if you look at into the chart ethereum drop more than bitcoin in january untill now.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
September 29, 2018, 12:55:40 AM
I think you can answer the question yourself because selling what we invest is a matter of confidence and patience in doing, my advice is to take advantage of the opportunities we get as well as possible
Activity: 294
Merit: 26
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 29, 2018, 12:43:02 AM
i have almost the same problem in my hands i knew first about ethereum that bitcoin and i invested eth when it costed 900 dollars i think the best thing i can do i think is hold the eth... what do you guys think about this? im afraid i lost my money but i have faith that in december prices will rise again
Activity: 1358
www.cd3d.app
September 29, 2018, 12:36:28 AM
In my opinion, selling BTC to buy ETH will not be a smart decision. Although you can now buy ETH at a low price, BTC is an electronic currency that affects the Altcoin market. So, keep the BTC. Use another way to buy ETH.
It's my opinion too. I think bitcoin is more trusted and profitable then other coins. So it is better to hold your bitcoin now.
Activity: 80
September 28, 2018, 10:49:14 PM
I think if you have money you can buy more ETH, Bitcoin conversion to ETH is not a good choice at this time. I belive Bitcoin's pump probability is greater than ETH.
Yeah, that might not be worth it. The price of Bitcoin is going to be pumped larger if anything.
Pages:
Jump to: