Pages:
Author

Topic: shall i convert my bitcoins to ethereum? - page 17. (Read 7976 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 28, 2018, 12:11:46 PM
Whether you get sufficiency Bitcoin in your portfolio, you buoy deal any of it and purchase Ethereum as they are extremely great currency to get and you achieve not require to deal each your bitcoin to purchase Ethereum.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
September 28, 2018, 12:03:23 PM
I think it's not a good decision.Bitcoin is base of crypto world.Bitcoin is the don of crypto world.You stand on crypto market by Bitcoin.So you never need to think other without main thing.If you only make difference between BTC and Ethereum my suggestion is BTC.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 07:37:22 AM
i was thinking to sell my bitcoins and buy ethereum what do you thinkl guys
I think it is a good idea because Ethereum price has dropped more than Bitcoin, so after the recovering of the market ETH is likely to give much more profit than BTC.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
September 27, 2018, 07:34:25 AM
This is a decision you have to make yourself, we can only suggest we can't decide for you.
You know the potential you see in bitcoin before investing in it.
And you are the one that knows what you potential you see in etheruem now, just compare and contrast then decide.
Activity: 259
Merit: 76
September 27, 2018, 07:30:40 AM
I think that Ether has a very promising future, I would advise you to observe and trade short positions of BTC / ETH
For.me that's not a good idea, i know ethereum is recovering faster than bitcoin but we should always think that bitcoin has the highest value in the market and investing in bitcoin is more profitable than any other coins
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
September 27, 2018, 07:23:20 AM
You can convert your bitcoin to ethereum because ethereu is more lower price now, just wait for several week later you can see how growing up of ethereum price, did you remember last years how ethereum is growing up and you can convert it now.
very good advice, because historically ethereum prices will be very expensive at the end of the year. by exchanging it now maybe you will get a lot of ethereum tokens with the current price
I think now is one of the best moments to convert bitcoin to ETH. Too much people talking about the end of ETH, market will always punish the crowd.
Activity: 119
September 27, 2018, 07:09:53 AM
Is not necessary transfers the bitcoin to ethereum. Do not do it at all. You unless can change a part of bitcoin and buy other coin, but ethereum last year strongly grew. I doubt that there will be still such growth and this year.
Activity: 364
September 27, 2018, 07:08:20 AM
You can convert your bitcoin to ethereum because ethereu is more lower price now, just wait for several week later you can see how growing up of ethereum price, did you remember last years how ethereum is growing up and you can convert it now.
very good advice, because historically ethereum prices will be very expensive at the end of the year. by exchanging it now maybe you will get a lot of ethereum tokens with the current price
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 27, 2018, 07:07:07 AM
better to hold bitcoin.
Yes, bitcoin is the flagship of all crypto currency.
Activity: 653
September 27, 2018, 06:53:18 AM
Activity: 392
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
September 27, 2018, 06:43:16 AM
i was thinking to sell my bitcoins and buy ethereum what do you thinkl guys

what makes you think like that? because I think your thinking is wrong, as we know that the price of Ethereum and Bitcoin dropped very much from the price in 2018 but we also can see that the price of Bitcoin is more often increase than Ethereum, so it makes me think that investing in Bitcoin is more give profit compared to you sell the Bitcoin that you have and buy Ethereum.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
September 27, 2018, 05:46:34 AM
better to hold bitcoin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
September 27, 2018, 05:45:34 AM
I think that the time when the market is in the decline phase is better not to risk and wait in bitcoin or in the dollar which in the near future will be strengthened by raising the key rate.
Activity: 672
Merit: 109
September 27, 2018, 05:12:01 AM
I think it isn't a good idea, price difference continues to grow on bitcoin's side and in my opinion it will continue to grow.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
September 27, 2018, 04:58:13 AM
Now Bitcoin price is 30 times than Ethereum price that was 10 times in January, February 2018. It is wise to convert Bitcoin into Ethereum now and wait to reach 10-15 times. Ethereum will be back as it has reduced drastically than Bitcoin.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
September 27, 2018, 04:54:10 AM
I think that would be the right thing to do. The Ethereum price is very good to buy now and personally I traded my BTC for Ethereum.
Activity: 196
September 26, 2018, 08:35:04 AM
For 1 Bitcoin you can get 3 times more Ethereum now, than a couple months ago. Sounds like a good deal IMO, now it truly has more room to grow.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 25, 2018, 02:19:20 PM
In my opinion, selling BTC to buy ETH will not be a smart decision. Although you can now buy ETH at a low price, BTC is an electronic currency that affects the Altcoin market. So, keep the BTC. Use another way to buy ETH.
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
September 25, 2018, 02:15:35 PM
I think that Ether has a very promising future, I would advise you to observe and trade short positions of BTC / ETH
Activity: 336
Merit: 14
September 25, 2018, 02:09:32 PM
I would not sell my bitcoins in favor of ETH. If the first falls down, then ETH will follow him. Many projects go to ETH, but soon it will change.
Pages:
Jump to: