Pages:
Author

Topic: shall i convert my bitcoins to ethereum? - page 19. (Read 7976 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 500
September 25, 2018, 03:28:22 AM
I think it would be foolishness to convert all your BTC into Altcoins. What people need is to win both ways, have a ratio of BTC:Altcoins:Tether and try to rebalance it forthnightly, instead of going all in on a project. We all wish to have the price of these projects move up but also we need to prepare for the unwanted scenario
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
September 25, 2018, 03:04:15 AM
I think it's pretty risky. You understand that you forget about diversification. You can't. Be more calm and analyze the whole situation.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 273
September 25, 2018, 02:24:11 AM
Umm, i wouldn’t do that Grin Because apparently nothing will grow back before bitcoin does. Btc still dominates the whole market. But in the end, it’s your decision. Hope you won’t regret Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
September 25, 2018, 02:20:49 AM
Convert bitcoin to the etherium is a wrong decision. Bitcoin in 2018 did not please investors, the market does not show growth. But the etherium has disappointed even more, it has fallen in price below 200 dollars and the tendency to the further falling remains.
well, so why not to buy ETH on the bottom? If you look to the price chart it's not the first time when the ETH fall over bitcoin, i think now is one of the best moment to convert.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
September 25, 2018, 01:49:40 AM
In my opinion, both BTC and ETH are the best electronic currencies on the market. But in my opinion, BTC has the most important influence role of all Altcoin. So, keep the BTC and if possible buy more ETH. ETH is low and will rise in the near future.
Activity: 345
Merit: 0
September 25, 2018, 01:46:48 AM
in the cryptocurrency world, it is not advisable to put all your eggs in one basket. i would suggest you split them 50/50. sell half of your bitcoin and buy Ethereum as the two coins are potential coins
Activity: 234
September 25, 2018, 01:30:12 AM
Convert bitcoin to the etherium is a wrong decision. Bitcoin in 2018 did not please investors, the market does not show growth. But the etherium has disappointed even more, it has fallen in price below 200 dollars and the tendency to the further falling remains.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
September 24, 2018, 04:33:43 PM
I would bet on ethereum and convert btc to eth. It seems to me more potential and undervaluated at the moment. Speaking about it I have an example while ethereum was over 700 and btc was on the same level as today
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
September 24, 2018, 04:32:55 PM
Well, if you have a lot of bitcoins, then I think it's not worth throwing everything into Ethereum, I would advise about 30% to invest, still there are risks
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 24, 2018, 04:31:15 PM
Now you understand that this was the wrong decision. I hope that you have not invested all the capital in ETH. It seems to me that keeping the capital in bitcoin is much safer.
Activity: 382
Merit: 100
September 24, 2018, 04:28:34 PM
This is a good idea, but do not sell all bitcoins. Convert some of your bitcoins to the ethereum.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 24, 2018, 04:21:25 PM
Yes it sounds good friend. Ethereum is one and only coin that has much potentiality to grow now and in the future. If you follow my suggestion, you may transfer some of bitcoins to ethereum to get more profit. Bitcoin is also good coin and has been performing very well despite the market declining in the recent time.
Yes, I agree with you. I recommend the same. To maximize the profit, we shouldn't get rid of the goose laying golden eggs, such as BTC. We need both coins.
Activity: 566
September 24, 2018, 04:00:35 PM
If i can ask you, what reason do you want to swap your bitcoin for ethereum, bitcoin is a strong currency for now ETH can't surpass except you know something that prompt you to want to swap it.
Activity: 425
Merit: 109
September 24, 2018, 03:48:30 PM
i was thinking to sell my bitcoins and buy ethereum what do you thinkl guys

Well it is not a bad idea either. Since ethereum price right now is quite low which is a good way to start up and buy more so that you can gain alot if the price will come back.
I wouldn't sell all of them. The prices are low, so I would but ETH but not sell all of my BTC, because both of the coins will rise in price, and it would be a shame to lose profit by selling BTC beforehand.
September 24, 2018, 11:33:48 AM
I wouldn't sell the most stable coin in the crypto market. If you need money, you can sell or exchange, or you can split the BTC assets and sell half. But holding Bitcoin is a profitable thing in the long run.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
September 24, 2018, 06:24:20 AM
The best system is to hold both, I know there are a ton of btc haters and fudders now a days that continue saying that btc end is close bla yet to be straightforward it is a long way from reality btc is by the far the greatest crypto both as far as volume and utilize and it will continue as before for some numerous years, I figure it will continue developing.
Activity: 196
September 24, 2018, 04:12:10 AM
Would not convert all holdings to Ethereum. Hard to predict what is going to happen, Ethereum might get stronger compared to Bitcoin, but can also go a bit lower if the bearmarket continues.
Activity: 280
September 24, 2018, 03:57:05 AM
i was thinking to sell my bitcoins and buy ethereum what do you thinkl guys

Well it is not a bad idea either. Since ethereum price right now is quite low which is a good way to start up and buy more so that you can gain alot if the price will come back.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
September 24, 2018, 03:52:38 AM
Yes it sounds good friend. Ethereum is one and only coin that has much potentiality to grow now and in the future. If you follow my suggestion, you may transfer some of bitcoins to ethereum to get more profit. Bitcoin is also good coin and has been performing very well despite the market declining in the recent time.
September 24, 2018, 03:43:55 AM
For me it's better to hold them both bitcoin and ethereum as we experience they're both good and has a potential they're both make high profits if both ethereum and bitcoin rise the price that would be profitable if you hold both ethereum and bitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: