Pages:
Author

Topic: shall i convert my bitcoins to ethereum? - page 12. (Read 7974 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
October 03, 2018, 12:52:55 AM
i was thinking to sell my bitcoins and buy ethereum what do you thinkl guys

yes, ETH is a good price to buy now, there will be many good news for ETH comming, hold ETH is more profitable than BTC
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
October 03, 2018, 12:48:29 AM
I will be suggest you don't sell your bitcoins to buy ethereum,converting your bitcoin to ethereum is a bad idea because these two coins are highly stable coin in the market,the best way you can do is to buy also ethereum and make hold both bitcoin and ethereum for long term
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
October 03, 2018, 12:35:25 AM
You could try using Ethereum to hedge against Bitcoin if you diversify a percentage of it into that to help protect against further dips in value in the short term although this is not guaranteed to work its just one scenario
Activity: 826
Merit: 281
October 02, 2018, 02:47:58 AM
im not sure for selling my bitcoin and buying ethereum , i prefer buying both of them , yeah i mean , bitcoin and ethereum is good coin right , why u not buying both and hold for longterm , its like spend 50% money for buying ethereum , and 50% for bitcoin.
if u already have bitcoin , just hold it , and if u have more money , just bought ethereum and hold them a bit.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
October 02, 2018, 02:25:32 AM
you can do that but I suggest you sell 20-30% of your bitcoin assets for ethereum, because after all the bitcoin is still one of the highest-positioned coins and ethereum is the second alternative coin after bitcoin. but both coins provide profit and potential
with the Ethereum has many very nice and will be profitable. But having thus Bitcoin Ethereum in draw and will be much more profitable. so it is great to rely on these two coins into the coin and generate even more profits.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
October 02, 2018, 02:18:01 AM

If you prefer cryptocoins different from Bitcoin then there is no need in trying to convert your Bitcoin savings into altcoins. Just develop your portfolio into the direction of altcoins. It is better.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
October 02, 2018, 02:05:17 AM
I think Ethereum is not an asset that should be included in the whole Deposit. This is a very stupid investment. There is a great chance of the disappearance of this project.
Activity: 278
Merit: 5
Invest and play
October 02, 2018, 12:24:58 AM
It is never wise to convert any of the top twenty cryptocurrencies, to anything else! These currencies have establish themselves and could be trusted as wise investments! Gone are days when anyone thought any news makes a difference with any of these currencies! Bitcoin has shown that it detects the pace of all crypo and the only coins that still bend a little with news, is PnDs tools, used to steal from unsuspecting investors! The only news that would make a difference now, is news that affects bitcoin directly! So if you are thinking of changing from $Bitcoin to $ETH, because you think ETH would be the next big thing, I would suggest you don't! Leave ur current cryptos in your wallet if they can be trusted! Otherwise you will miss out on them when bitcoin start making that difference.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
October 02, 2018, 12:09:58 AM
If you are doing this just think eth will grow fast then you may be doing wrong. Diversification will be a good option instead, you can convert your half of Btc to eth and hold both.
copper member
Activity: 2044
Merit: 793
October 01, 2018, 11:26:49 PM
Ethereum has suffered a huge decline and has barely recovered in price in these past months, Buying in Ethereum now is a very good idea because it is in a somewhat very low state and could get back up pretty soon, but selling your Bitcoin for Ethereum is definitely not advisable. Should feel the need to buy Ethereum, then perhaps you should diversify by selling a proportion of your bitcoin for Ethereum.
Activity: 921
Merit: 10
October 01, 2018, 03:55:51 PM
Now I would definitely not sell Bitcoin in order to buy Ethereum. Bitcoin is the most stable coin on the cryptocurrency market, so keep it better Bitcoin, at least until the end of this bearish market.
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
October 01, 2018, 03:09:26 PM
I think that you're crazy) All the contrary, they dream of buying cheap bitches from cheap altcoins, and you want the opposite. I think that this should not be done.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
October 01, 2018, 03:05:50 PM
Hard to say, when Ethereum costs around 700$, it was a good moment to switch between these two coins. But not now when Ethereum lost more than Bitcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
October 01, 2018, 03:04:00 PM
For what reason do you want to do that? Although I love ETH I still don't think it's a good idea because BTC and ETH are two main currencies and it's always better to have both.
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
October 01, 2018, 02:35:51 PM
Many people like you did this and now they are regretting. You should remember that at the end of everything, we sell Altcoins, ETH, NEO and other every coin to BTC pair. So, Bitcoin is the leader here, you wanted to Convert from bitcoin to Ethereum! That is not a good idea, because look now, ETH is under 250 USD and Bitcoin still strong at 6K USD above! If you did that then You have learned a new lesson. Best Of Luck.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
October 01, 2018, 02:32:13 PM
You do not need to convert your BTC to Eth.I will rather advice that if you are capable enough,try and have both so that they can both average each other incase we have a dip worst than we are having it now.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
October 01, 2018, 02:21:04 PM
I think, if you sell bitcoin to buy ethereum, it is wrong choice, because according to my observation at this time, ethereum price always follow bitcoin price. my advice if you sell bitcoin, you buy altcoin other varies. so you can take advantage of different tokens if altcoin rises later.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
October 01, 2018, 02:16:48 PM
Now maybe good time for that. Beucase eth btc pair is really low.  Generally if we look at the graphs  Btc's value increase firstly. So i am not sure about that. ETH BTC pair is really low but i cant be sure it is the dip or not.

I think that in the near future the price will fall even lower, the technical analysis predicts either a big increase or a deep fall. Therefore, in your place, I would have left half of the funds in bitcoin, and left half in fiat.
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
October 01, 2018, 02:02:22 PM
good idea, buy btc when the price is down then save some time until the btc price rises. then sell it then you will profit from the sale of your BTC.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
October 01, 2018, 01:52:23 PM
May be it will be a good movement for your funds. You should catch a good moment for exchange. I did so when ETH was 195$ per coin. ETH will be back soon, thats for 100%
Pages:
Jump to: