Pages:
Author

Topic: shall i convert my bitcoins to ethereum? - page 11. (Read 7974 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 1
October 04, 2018, 05:28:25 AM
Short-term bitcoin, Long-term ethereum
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
October 04, 2018, 05:23:54 AM
i was thinking to sell my bitcoins and buy ethereum what do you thinkl guys
It's good idea to diversify your portfolio and split it between different altcoins...
But I do not suggest to sell all bitcoins and to buy Ethereum only...
I suggest to buy different altcoins from Top 20.
Activity: 420
October 04, 2018, 05:18:53 AM
If the growth will start-I think with bitcoin.In this coin will start infusion in the first place. The growth of ETH and erc-20 tokens will begin after that.
Activity: 445
Merit: 100
October 03, 2018, 07:31:15 PM
I would do exactly the opposite, most of the eth convert to bitcoins, then you can relax a little and not worry so much when the price changes, I think this is the right decision for today.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
October 03, 2018, 05:07:44 PM
Before convert most propular coin check those coin last 1,2,.... Years pump and dump amount. Now is the time to convert BTC to Ethereum, Ethereum price is low and recently will pump.
Activity: 474
October 03, 2018, 02:49:59 PM
Be careful when you're converting your btc in to eth, you must have a based or sourced because in any instances bitcoin can easily take off to the moon but for me I can consider to convert btc in to eth, not all of your capital. At least save some btc for the incoming bull run.

I think so, but he can recalculate and divide it into many parts, for example, I have 5 Bitcoins, I will only bring his 1.5 Bitcoin to ETH, at the present time. Because I think ETH / BTC price may continue to drop
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
October 03, 2018, 02:34:05 PM
Bitcoin is better than Ethereum if you know the blockchain system,
total BTC supply is very limited, and ETH is unlimited
the possibility of price increases, BTC is better than ETH, therefore ETH was only popular when ICO was booming last year
   Why then keep quiet and do not talk about the bitcoin fork? Everyone who had investments in it made a profit!
Activity: 392
October 03, 2018, 02:26:20 PM
Actually it should be the other way around. You should convert your ether to bitcoin because the price of ether has dipped so bad that it is no longer worth holding ether. It can again get a steep fall on any given day and people are already losing trust in it.
Activity: 168
October 03, 2018, 02:24:27 PM
If you look into the future, the Ethereum if it grows will give more money than bitcoin , I think this is a reasonable decision , and I do it myself
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
October 03, 2018, 02:12:13 PM
Through our overseas network, we can safely and legally channel high volume into altcoins for sizable profit, with returns as high as 800%. Please message me for more details – t.me/iblockchainglobal
Activity: 602
October 03, 2018, 01:34:32 PM
I think this is a very bad idea. Currently, Bitcoin is the strongest cryptocurrency and investment in Bitcoin is the most promising.
Activity: 195
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
October 03, 2018, 01:32:12 PM
Be careful when you're converting your btc in to eth, you must have a based or sourced because in any instances bitcoin can easily take off to the moon but for me I can consider to convert btc in to eth, not all of your capital. At least save some btc for the incoming bull run.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
October 03, 2018, 01:22:51 PM
I anticipate it's not a great choice .Bitcoin is pedestal of crypto planet .Bitcoin is the assume of crypto planet .You rise on crypto marketplace close to Bitcoin.So you never require to anticipate additional without primary affair . Whether you just create dispute between BTC and Ethereum my plan is BTC.
Activity: 430
October 03, 2018, 01:12:27 PM
Why to go whole in one coin?
Keep both BTC and ETH for a balanced portfolio. Or you can add more coins to your portfolio comprising of large, medium and small cap coins. That way you can enjoy the high returns small cap coins have to offer, plus you can hedge your portfolio with large cap coins against the risk because of medium and small cap.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
October 03, 2018, 01:10:29 PM
Do you choose long-term or short-term investment? If you choose long term, I advise you to hold BTC and if you invest in short term you can think of buying ETH. However, you should only sell BTC and invest in ETH when you are sure that short-term investment with ETH will be profitable.
Activity: 602
October 03, 2018, 12:00:38 PM
In fact, this is a good idea, given that earlier the ratio of the price of Ether to the price of bitcoin was 0.125, which is almost 4 times greater than the current ratio. Therefore, we can say that buying Ether for bitcoin is a good idea.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
October 03, 2018, 01:51:57 AM

What is your purpose mate why you want to convert Bitcoin into ethereum?and you can do anything what you want because that is your coin and you have your own decision,my only advice is to do what is good for you and plan it well so you cannot make a wrong decision.
Activity: 420
October 03, 2018, 01:32:17 AM
Yes, the issue of ETH coins is not limited and the popularity of this coin is caused by the ICO on its smart contracts. Most erc-20 tokens fell to 95%...but this is probably the problem of the market.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
paper money is going away
October 03, 2018, 01:23:05 AM
Bitcoin is better than Ethereum if you know the blockchain system,
total BTC supply is very limited, and ETH is unlimited
the possibility of price increases, BTC is better than ETH, therefore ETH was only popular when ICO was booming last year
Activity: 210
October 03, 2018, 01:01:11 AM
Long-term investment in Ethereum will bring us a lot of success. However, I think you don't have to sell all Bitcoin to invest in Ethereum. Bitcoin is the king of the market, always worth investing. Experts predict Bitcoin will reach $ 25,000 by the end of this year. I will still hold my bitcoin even though there is a decrease in the value of bitcoin in the crypto market.
Pages:
Jump to: