Pages:
Author

Topic: Shocking Times: Movement for Pedophile “Rights” Marches On - page 6. (Read 17005 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

Shocking Times: Movement for Pedophile “Rights” Marches On: Thread title 100% accurate. Everybody agrees now.

Yep, didn't expect to come out of this thread agreeing with you... this fucking forum.

It's OK. You can fight me in another battle, in another thread.
 Smiley

The people fought to say the title was a lie. Then the fought to say the gay lobby was right to distance themselves from nambla. Then the same people said being born gay is a natural thing. Then the next logical step was to not see pedophiles as predators but as "born this way" humans. Then it was: for this to happen, a movement needs to march on, to change people's mind.

Hmm...

Now in their mind the pedophile defenders are accepting the fact the gay lobby was wrong to reject nambla as part of their minority group, as we are all humans. Not predators.

Roll Eyes

You're caricaturing a bit the thing ^^

The idea is to consider pedophiles as humans with their rights as long as they're not found guilty. That's all.

I didn't see anyone say something like "you gotta understand them, why couldn't they live this way?"
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon

Shocking Times: Movement for Pedophile “Rights” Marches On: Thread title 100% accurate. Everybody agrees now.

Yep, didn't expect to come out of this thread agreeing with you... this fucking forum.

It's OK. You can fight me in another battle, in another thread.
 Smiley

The people fought to say the title was a lie. Then the fought to say the gay lobby was right to distance themselves from nambla. Then the same people said being born gay is a natural thing. Then the next logical step was to not see pedophiles as predators but as "born this way" humans. Then it was: for this to happen, a movement needs to march on, to change people's mind.

Hmm...

Now in their mind the pedophile defenders are accepting the fact the gay lobby was wrong to reject nambla as part of their minority group, as we are all humans. Not predators.

Roll Eyes

There is something I don't understand...

You keep talking about pedophilia as if it was something perticulary strange and horrible, something that should be destroyed by all means and which is not natural at all.
The fact is... Pedophilia is just a sexual orientation.
You're saying "This is something morbid." but it IS a sexual orientation. Like liking men, women, animals, objects, trees...

This must be stopped.
If we acknowledge them this we will become nothing less than animals.
Why anyone didn't quote this is wrong!? This is just the beginning of their rights.

So what? It's not because he's saying it's a sexual orientation that he acknowledges their rights.

Anyway calm down, the guy is wrong:
Definition of sexual orientation in English:
noun

[MASS NOUN]
A person’s sexual identity in relation to the gender to which they are attracted; the fact of being heterosexual, homosexual, or bisexual.

So it's not a sexual orientation. He probably just didn't understand well the world. Why are you making such a fuss?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Who could think it is a good idea to give someone rights who is sick in the head. There is something wrong with these people and need to seek help. This can also br especially dangerous

Who said that? Just quote it where we said that.

We never said that. Just explained you can't punish someone for a crime they still haven't comited.
look at below

There is something I don't understand...

You keep talking about pedophilia as if it was something perticulary strange and horrible, something that should be destroyed by all means and which is not natural at all.
The fact is... Pedophilia is just a sexual orientation.
You're saying "This is something morbid." but it IS a sexual orientation. Like liking men, women, animals, objects, trees...

This must be stopped.
If we acknowledge them this we will become nothing less than animals.
Why anyone didn't quote this is wrong!? This is just the beginning of their rights.
Who could think it is a good idea to give someone rights who is sick in the head. There is something wrong with these people and need to seek help. This can also br especially dangerous
As you can see many here disagree with you and me. I wonder why ?
Maybe they are afraid for human rights in global..

My stand is clear they are sick persons.

That's precisely because we support global human rights that we stand here... Sending someone to jail for a crime he still hasn't comited isn't normal.
As you can see many here disagree with you and me. I wonder why ?
Maybe they are afraid for human rights in global..

My stand is clear they are sick persons.

Who said that? Just quote it where we said that.

We never said that. Just explained you can't punish someone for a crime they still haven't comited.

Internet? Really?
Funny then why does 89% of child sexual assault cases involve persons known to the child, such as a caretaker or family acquaintance?

Source: http://www.yellodyno.com/html/child_molester_stats.html

But again I bet you know it better of course.
Yes this is statistic but you here just have tip of the iceberg.
I see internet as their new playground where they can stay anonymous and they can
psychically molest child. This is not in statistic.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
And a psychatric examination means that you just have to corrupt one doctor to put anyone in jail? Yeah cool...
This way you can't rely on doctor when he examines abused child?
He could say this is nothing just kid imagination.

System is not perfect but we can correct it i agree.
We should stop talking about how we can help pedophiles and start thinking how we can protect children.

One way are raising awareness about this problem.
More protection of children on internet!

We must admit there is certain group they trying to push their rights as normal persons with different sexual desires. We must stop this.

Whaou god you got a strong knowledge of how pedophiles are, work and think. You know them really well, me who thought that pedophiles were all different and coming from any kind of social category and education.

Seems like I was wrong and they're all pretty much the same. Good to know.
This don't have nothing in common where they belong, in which social category.
I just said this problem is mainly concentrated on internet.
Darknet and social platforms.

Internet? Really?
Funny then why does 89% of child sexual assault cases involve persons known to the child, such as a caretaker or family acquaintance?

Source: http://www.yellodyno.com/html/child_molester_stats.html

But again I bet you know it better of course.

Whaou god you got a strong knowledge of how pedophiles are, work and think. You know them really well, me who thought that pedophiles were all different and coming from any kind of social category and education.

This don't have nothing in common where they belong, in which social category.
I just said this problem is mainly concentrated on internet.
Darknet and social platforms.
Problem being... That nearly anyone is able to make others think someone is a pedophile.

Pedophilia crime is sentenced to jail but it's not easy to counterfeit! It needs testimonies, DNA proofs... Solid examination is done. But if the only fact to think about kids in a sexual way becomes a crime... Then everything can happen. And anyone can go to jail at anytime!
I understand your concern but this is something that can be proven with psychiatric examination.
How can we protect children from those persons?
I have not heard a single explanation..

We didn't heard one from you neither.

And a psychatric examination means that you just have to corrupt one doctor to put anyone in jail? Yeah cool...
Problem being... That nearly anyone is able to make others think someone is a pedophile.

Pedophilia crime is sentenced to jail but it's not easy to counterfeit! It needs testimonies, DNA proofs... Solid examination is done. But if the only fact to think about kids in a sexual way becomes a crime... Then everything can happen. And anyone can go to jail at anytime!
I understand your concern but this is something that can be proven with psychiatric examination.
How can we protect children from those persons?
I have not heard a single explanation..
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Right now the title should be the opposite than it is.
It is more like people here are demanding more rights to punish pedos.

If he can't stop thinking about children then only solution is chemical castration.
Deliberately taking from contexts what you need.

I once told this is psychiatric disorder and must be treated.
One way how you can help them is that - quote

They are not normal people they have psychiatric disorders and they can harm child.

They are potential predators and they lurking mainly from internet..

So what it is mental disorder?
Autism and sleep disorder caused by caffeine are also mental disorders.
That doesn't mean they couldn't live almost completely normal life.

And law doesn't work that way someone is potential criminal.
Nobody is criminal until they have committed crime.

Isn't it not the case in USA? I'm not sure of course but they don't have the "innocent until proven guilty principle" do they?

Yes it is. And it should be.
Still people here want to punish people for thinking about kids because "they are potential predators".

If he can't stop thinking about children then only solution is chemical castration.

They are not normal people they have psychiatric disorders and they can harm child.

Isn't it not the case in USA? I'm not sure of course but they don't have the "innocent until proven guilty principle" do they?

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

Yeah, I mean what kind of people aren't ready to punish other people for their sick thoughts.

Oh you think it's what they reproach us? That we're not ready to punish pedophiles for thinking about kids but only if they actually comit a crime?

Damn if that's this... Then I just don't want to live in the same country than them...

Pages:
Jump to: