Pages:
Author

Topic: Shocking Times: Movement for Pedophile “Rights” Marches On - page 9. (Read 17005 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
No. NO NO NOOOO!!!

Tv shows like this are not only a shame to humanity! It's also the worst thing that could happen!
It means people are actually making money on pedophiles! Do you even understand? That means if there is not a big suspect for pedophilia he will just take a normal person and harrass her until they got enough video to make you doubt her with the montage!
This tv show is not something special, i don't like Chris.
But message is clear and public can see how this problem is large and we doing nothing to protect our children!
 Internet has become dangerous place for kids.

How we can change this?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Hmm... If people who have just problem are locked up in your country you're in a bizarre one. Normally people with mental disorder are locked up only if they're a threat to themselves or someone else and that has been proven.
Otherwise people with anger issues will most of the time get a treatment based on combat sports for example. A good present for them would be a punching ball. Same for pedophiles.
You know what i'm talking about certain number of people we just can't let walks around they are not capable for normal life so they have needed care in mental institutions.
Stick to Topic please.

Well I do stick to topic.
you're claiming we should put pedophiles in jail or in institutes where they'll get treated. I just answer you: it's already the case.

What you don't want is to give them toys so they can get rid of their pulsions on objects and not on real children.

It's your choice but I don't think it's intelligent.
Hmm... If people who have just problem are locked up in your country you're in a bizarre one. Normally people with mental disorder are locked up only if they're a threat to themselves or someone else and that has been proven.
Otherwise people with anger issues will most of the time get a treatment based on combat sports for example. A good present for them would be a punching ball. Same for pedophiles.
You know what i'm talking about certain number of people we just can't let walks around they are not capable for normal life so they have needed care in mental institutions.
Stick to Topic please.

And especially don't help them with dolls, toys, do not ever acknowledge them as normal people!

Because it so much better if they rape real people so we can put them in the jail, yeah justice!
I get now why you don't want to help them, if they don't do anything illegal you can't punish them.
And you hate them so much you want them to make crime just so you can punish them.
Are you aware what are you talking,
You will give them dolls and acknowledge them as buyers and normal persons?
Whay the psychiatrists even exist, let loose all insane people on the streets,
(many of them never did any harm they just have problems with anger or talks to dead..)

Let buy them dolls thay can play.

Ok so change nothing. Beautiful idea.

But more seriously wtf did you just said? That it's a job for the tv? What do you mean by that?
Ok what do you suggesting?       (Did you read all posts here?)

Tv shows like i have posted previously, are perfect example how you can deal with them and make an example to others.
They are publicly shamed and marked for life!

More public awareness is needed.This can be achieved through quality educational tv program for kids and parents.

Police must do more in quest for internet predators. I have heard about special internet units but i doubt they can do some serious job on darknet!

No. NO NO NOOOO!!!

Tv shows like this are not only a shame to humanity! It's also the worst thing that could happen!
It means people are actually making money on pedophiles! Do you even understand? That means if there is not a big suspect for pedophilia he will just take a normal person and harrass her until they got enough video to make you doubt her with the montage!
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

And especially don't help them with dolls, toys, do not ever acknowledge them as normal people!

Because it so much better if they rape real people so we can put them in the jail, yeah justice!
I get now why you don't want to help them, if they don't do anything illegal you can't punish them.
And you hate them so much you want them to make crime just so you can punish them.
(many of them never did any harm they just have problems with anger or talks to dead..)

Of course I have someone with anger issues rather bunch punching bag than another human.
And for most people who talk to dead people etc. they are locked only if they are threat to themselves or others around them or incompetent to live on their own. And if they can live normal life they aren't locked in mental hospital.

But more seriously wtf did you just said? That it's a job for the tv? What do you mean by that?
Ok what do you suggesting?       (Did you read all posts here?)

Tv shows like i have posted previously, are perfect example how you can deal with them and make an example to others.
They are publicly shamed and marked for life!

More public awareness is needed.This can be achieved through quality educational tv program for kids and parents.

Police must do more in quest for internet predators. I have heard about special internet units but i doubt they can do some serious job on darknet!

legendary
Activity: 1274

@YUGO
How to deal with them?
This is more likely job for police and tv and whole society.
If you have any doubt about something is going on in neighbors house don't hesitate.
Don't turn your head if on street you see something strange.

@YUGO
How to deal with them?
This is more likely job for police and tv and whole society.
If you have any doubt about something is going on in neighbors house don't hesitate.
Don't turn your head if on street you see something strange.
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
So you wanna convince them to go to the psych by saying that if they do anything suspicious they'll be marked?
Not really going to help I'm afraid :-/
For community every potential threat for health of child must be alarm.
I don't see why we must help "them"? They must help themselves.
First they must admit they have a problem, then they can get proper help.
Everything else is hiding and lurking!

You're missing the point...

I'm not talking about helping them, I'm talking about solving the problem.
Your proposal of marking them will not help to resolve the problem because they're not going to willingly go and see you if they know they'll get marked.

What you're saying is basically saying is: "pedophilia is horrible"

Well yes. And? What's your point?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pa728cj1A7k
See how many people are ready to seat in car and drive 100 miles only for promise of sex with underage person..This is sick.
All those people need help do they?
And they didn't ask for help, only address of victim and if parents are not home..

And the fact that something like this disgusting outrageous ... THING exists and is on TV is even more dangerous than pedophilia in itself in my opinion!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pa728cj1A7k
See how many people are ready to seat in car and drive 100 miles only for promise of sex with underage person..This is sick.
All those people need help do they?
And they didn't ask for help, only address of victim and if parents are not home..
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003
Designer - Developer
Wait for them to march and then fucking napalm the whole lot of them..

Very few things in this world I look down on.. But fully grown men fucking children makes me furious. Fucking sick cunts.
So you wanna convince them to go to the psych by saying that if they do anything suspicious they'll be marked?
For community every potential threat for health of child must be alarm.
I don't see why we must help "them"? They must help themselves.
First they must admit they have a problem, then they can get proper help.
Everything else is hiding and lurking!
legendary
Activity: 1512
Well I believe we have reached a rather fine conclusion:

There si nothing much more than can be done. Maybe increase the budget of the pedophiles hunting units of the police but well, nothing more can really be done.

I'd extend you proposal with this: "The scope should include politicians and priests as well, and should be applied regardless of religious, ethnic and financial background."
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
Again I don't understand. This is already the case. This is already what would happen to someone going willingly to the psych saying he has desires for children. There is nothing new here.
Yes but how many willingly go to the psych?
Others don't want to go, they are afraid or they just don't want because they have skeletor in the closet.
Many of them are hide behind wife and own kids.
Many of them don't have dirty dreams about kids, just will take every chance for free sex even with younger person under 18 years..This is matter of attitude and moral principles! What can you cure here?

And what do you want to do against that?

I mean all you said here was "they're horrible predators". It's not really going to help you know? :-/

Saying over and over "They are regular human beings like you and I". It's not really going to help you know? :-/

Well I believe we have reached a rather fine conclusion:

There si nothing much more than can be done. Maybe increase the budget of the pedophiles hunting units of the police but well, nothing more can really be done.
Again I don't understand. This is already the case. This is already what would happen to someone going willingly to the psych saying he has desires for children. There is nothing new here.
Others don't want to go, they are afraid or they just don't want because they have skeletor in the closet.

Many of them don't have dirty dreams about kids, just will take every chance for free sex even with younger person under 18 years..This is matter of attitude and moral principles! What can you cure here?

Activity: 826
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

And what do you want to do against that?

I mean all you said here was "they're horrible predators". It's not really going to help you know? :-/

Saying over and over "They are regular human beings like you and I". It's not really going to help you know? :-/

Ok so what do you propose?

Personnally I'm just waiting for any real proposal from you but you don't say shit. You simply say "they're monsters" and so what?
Pages:
Jump to: