Pages:
Author

Topic: Short term Trading investment or Bounty campaigns? - page 11. (Read 100434 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I would say bounty campaigns try to to generate  a community however those not really achieve the sought outcome.
Activity: 56
There is no one that is not good out of the two, you can be doing trading or you can dedicate your time for bounty. At the same time you can equally engaged in the both. But presently there is no one that will give you what you exactly wanted. Trading is not profitable because of the market price situation, so also bounty is down because the price is decrease everyday.
Activity: 66
You can as well participate in both. As for me I am into both the day trading and Bounty campaigns.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
400$ is enough to start a profitable trading if you know how to enter at the right time or you have access to  good source of trading signal
With the current market situations, $400 is indeed enough to start a profitable trading but sub person must seek trading knowledge first and don't ever trust a trading signal cause they fail sometime but you could make use of trading bot. Although, the income might not be much but it prevent you from loosing.
Activity: 196
I believe that it is not necessary to choose something one... You can combine: and invest in ico, and trade on the stock exchange and participate in bounty companies...
Activity: 168
For me, if i will have to choose between short term trading investment and Bounty campaign, i will choose Bounty campaign as we are going to invest for a capital or we can have a good profit for free.Unlike short term investment,it involves capital.
Activity: 38
To me, the best option will be to do both. If you have spare money you want to invest for term trades, you can select your best coin to invest in having made your own research, set the sell order and go about your normal bounty hunting and also take a little brake to check and monitor your trade. Doi9ng this, you achieve both same time.
Activity: 98
Trading now is very dangerous. The market is not solid. He that goes up that goes down. I would just invest my investments in bitcoins. Bitcoin is a long-term investment. Better of course it's generosity. Finesse is without attachments, and without damages it's good.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
With four hundred dollars you can do a whole lot stuff in the crypto-currencies space but first you need the knowledge and technical know how in order not to fall prey to scams which no doubt have littered the CRYPTO currency ecosystem
Activity: 56
I would like to help you and advice not to lose your time on working with ICO. Better find smth to invest in for a short term.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
400$ is enough to start a profitable trading if you know how to enter at the right time or you have access to  good source of trading signal
Activity: 715
Merit: 101
invest by buying some good coins like btc for example, while waiting for prices to rise again, you can while doing bounty tasks. to trade now is too risky with an unstable and unpredictable market situation
Activity: 90
The risk of short-term investment is very large, and the current industry is not good, so I think that the bounty activity will be a better choice, it does not need to spend your money, you just have to spend some time to do the bounty task You can get a reward token.
Activity: 301
Merit: 11
My advice for now is that you should trade short-term, because the price of coins in the crypto market is falling. $ 400 is enough funds for you to buy coins, and resell when prices rise.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Which one is preferable short term trading or bounty campaign?
Have limited investment around $400.
Give me some suggestion!

I would prefer bounty campaigns anytime. Bounty campaigns require no monetary investment and all I have to do is reply to threads about topics I like and use my writing skills to make meaningful replies. So if you're limited in cash, try bounty campaigns instead.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
One does not interfere. I have short-term investments and long-term investments, as well as I participate in bounty companies, which brings additional profit.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
For bounties you don't need money at all, and for trading 400 $ is too low, consider this amount as a trading account just to try.
I would suggest you reading and practising trading , but keep doing bounties as well
Activity: 348
Merit: 100
I prefer a short trade. The simple fact is that many projects cheat and do not pay bounty to the group, or the project may fail, and there may also be a scam. so I'm afraid of the bounty
yes I agree with you, now I am more interested in short-term trading more than to join the campaign bounty. I am more active in seeing the crypto market than checking the bounty now. but I did not leave the bounty, I continued to follow it, because from bounty I had the capital to make this short-term investment.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
I think both is needs studying studying hard and making research, because its either you are investing your time or you are investing your money in a token, there are so many fake bounty out now so investing your  time in a bounty program doesn't guarantee you make profits but if you do its free money and if u invest your money in a token you have to watch closely so you wont loose your investment
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
I prefer a short trade. The simple fact is that many projects cheat and do not pay bounty to the group, or the project may fail, and there may also be a scam. so I'm afraid of the bounty
Pages:
Jump to: