Pages:
Author

Topic: Short term Trading investment or Bounty campaigns? - page 12. (Read 100434 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 505
Which one is preferable short term trading or bounty campaign?
Have limited investment around $400.
Give me some suggestion!

with that much money I think you can buy a few altcoins at low prices then trade. in my opinion it will produce more than you follow a bounty campaign, investment is more efficient. of course after the red market investment.

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I would choose short term trading where the profits can be made shorter in time and you have more potential to earn profits, but bear in mind don`t become greedy and be satisfied with what you earned.
Activity: 135
Merit: 0
Give me some suggestion!

with that much money I think you can buy a few altcoins at low prices then trade. in my opinion it will produce more than you follow a bounty campaign, investment is more efficient. of course after the red market investment.
Activity: 378
I love bounty campaign, I'd like to participating bounty campaign than short term trading. Short term trading is wasting my time and energy because I should always watch the market movement. Bounty campaign provides a huge reward for the participant as long as the participants follow the rule till the ICO ends. And it is not wasting my time, I just need to finish the task every week and can hang out after finishing it.
Activity: 689
Merit: 14
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
You could try short term trading, but it's a big risk. In the future, it will give you more profit than participation in bounty companies. But only if you choose good coins. So think carefully.
Activity: 112
You will likely score more income you could rely on by trading cryptos, you will need to develop your skills on it anyway. There are no guarantees that you will get paid doing bounties or that the project will be a success
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
Both are profitable. Short term trading is a simple way to earn but it is not in that easy to do. We need to stay in front of PC or smartphone all the time, otherwise we will miss the chance. It doesn't force our energy, because we are not to do something just watching out the market and analyse the graph. Differently, bounty campaign such as signature needs our effort and it force our energy. We should finish the task based on the time and deadline. Some times the reward is higher and more than short term trading if the ICO successful.   
Activity: 673
Merit: 105
Give me some suggestion!
With short term trading you definitely need some background of trading, it varies from person to person though, you can easily get into both of them as bounty campaigns just consume a little amount of your time.
Short-term investment and participation in bounty campaigns are forms that help investors get a decent income if required. I think investors should have their own plans to invest in the difficult times of today's cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 84
Everyone has their own financial conditions, some love to do trading, some have not enough money for trading and some don't want to take any risk. According to me, $400 is sufficent for start trading in crypto. You can buy any cheap altcoins which is trustable and have good project, so that it will provide you profit in future. Otherwise, you should do bounties as well because bounty take only investment of time.
Daily trading is not for everyone, it also dependson the goal that the person has in mind, but bounty campaigns in general are safer, as you only invest a bit of your time in completing them.
Activity: 882
Merit: 502
If I already know how to invest and understand how to join bounty, I will follow both, because my free time will be very useful for working on bounty. So I suggest, if you have a lot of free time, just run both of them. This will also increase your income.

The good choice, it is always necessary to be in a trend. It means to participate in projects of bounties and to invest. Especially as the first much more simplifies understanding of projects, and definition of the best.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
Give me some suggestion!

In a bounty campaign you are not going to invest the $400, man. So you can just earn money from your work. That's no comparison at all!
Activity: 882
Merit: 110
it is a choice, but if for myself bounty campaign is better than short-term trading. because we know when trading definitely has a risk while the bounty campaign is currently the safest way to do the job and the results can definitely be maximum. and avoid the risk of loss
Activity: 80
Give me some suggestion!
With short term trading you definitely need some background of trading, it varies from person to person though, you can easily get into both of them as bounty campaigns just consume a little amount of your time.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
W12 – Blockchain protocol
Give me some suggestion!
for me tradi g is more intersting that investing but bounty campaigns can also be of a great help so it is up to you
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
It all depends on your trading skills. I believe that trading within one day is very difficult to predict and very risky, but if you understand the market, then why not? A campaign bounty brings relatively stable earnings, this can be combined with trading.
Activity: 795
Give me some suggestion!
IMO, going for both simultaneously is good as you trade involvement in bounty at the same time will bring more money for you risk of loosing it all has been reduced because bounty you need just your time tom invest.
Activity: 14
 but, I use long term strategy for trading, I cant trade short term Investment is a best way of passive income compare to bounty campaign job...Investment is a best way of passive income compare to bounty campaign job...
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
it is better to make a bounty and they can already buy other coins. so you will not lose your hard money. considering what market is now very dangerous to wet your money
Activity: 37
The best option is to combine trading and participation in bounty campaigns. But trade requires knowledge and experience. I prefer to just participate in bounty for fear of losing money in trading.
Activity: 224
Merit: 29
Give me some suggestion!
400$ is a big amount of money already. Try to explore the crypto and try to use your money for trading. As long as you know what you're doing, you will become successful into it.
Pages:
Jump to: