Pages:
Author

Topic: Should buy altcoin now? - page 6. (Read 1389 times)

copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
August 19, 2018, 02:48:13 AM
The bears and bulls are battling it out right now. Regardless of what happens short term, know that we are still currently in a bear market. If you don't want to risk anything, wait until there is confirmation for a trend reversal - but as it stands, we're still in a bear market.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 01:53:32 AM
It is really a perfect time to buy alt coins, they were down to minimum rate, even less than their ICO launched price, they can easily give 10 x or more benefit when next bull run come. 
Activity: 518
August 19, 2018, 01:53:16 AM
It is really a perfect time to buy alt coins, they were down to minimum rate, even less than their ICO launched price, they can easily give 10 x or more benefit when next bull run come. 
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
August 19, 2018, 01:44:39 AM
Yes time is good to buy altcoin now and in portfolio if we have many altcoin like Ethereum, NEO, RIPPLE DOGECOIN and many more so it is good for us and make a strategy for long term is the best policy of successful business man and i hope that the crypto is rising and i should buy more and more in this less price now.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 12:40:00 AM
Now is the right time to swing in some Altcoins because they are all down. Buy and wait for some green days
Activity: 1358
Merit: 81
August 19, 2018, 12:35:49 AM
I share the same opinion of those who have commented that "it is time to buy altcoin". As we all know that investing in crypto is risky we just have to choose a good legitimate project and support with the growth of our crypto space.
Activity: 924
Merit: 100
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
August 18, 2018, 10:12:39 PM

Looking at the market at the moment, there has been an increase in altcoin from a low of $ 5900 at the end of June 2018 to $ 8200 today. However, the value of the altcoin did not increase, some of it decreased. Percentage of market capitalization of the current bitcoin compared to the overall market is over 47%. Is this the right time to buy altcoin to make a profit?

Most altcoin price decrease more 90% from all time high. Beside that most altcoin price right now below ICO price and i think this is good time for buying altcoin with good prospect in the future. RVN is one of my choice, and i think this coin will be profitable in the future
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
August 18, 2018, 09:53:27 PM
Exactly! The electronic money market is in a sharp decline. It also means that you have the opportunity to own the electronic currency at a low price. So, pick and buy potential e-currencies. Hold them and wait. Surely you will have good profit.
Activity: 49
August 18, 2018, 09:50:23 PM
Yes,  the prices are all low right now it is a good opportunity to buy alts which you think it has high potential to grow in the future. If the current market will recover then it could produce a large profit.
Activity: 73
August 18, 2018, 09:49:43 PM
Many people are asking the same question, the current altcoin price is the lowest since the beginning of 2018, that is the opportunity to earn your profits. However, you need to refer to the market before investing.
Activity: 291
Merit: 13
August 18, 2018, 07:02:57 PM

Looking at the market at the moment, there has been an increase in altcoin from a low of $ 5900 at the end of June 2018 to $ 8200 today. However, the value of the altcoin did not increase, some of it decreased. Percentage of market capitalization of the current bitcoin compared to the overall market is over 47%. Is this the right time to buy altcoin to make a profit?
In a meanwhile it just right to choose by buyong altcoins right now becausr the market is a deeply goes down.We can buy a lot and hodl for the future.
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 07:51:31 PM
Have you enough to hodl for 2 years? If you have then yes, you should invest in altcoins and keep them I aside. Don't look for the quick profit at this moment. You have to hold for a long time. Because crypto will go down than now. Buy altcoins as much as you can and hodl them for a long time
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
August 18, 2018, 07:49:52 PM
I think it will be ok to buy some altcoins now, because it most altcoins have  bleed out and bitcoin dominance is still very high.when the dominance falls, more cash will flow to the alts
Activity: 432
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 07:47:51 PM
If you know which altcoins will grow well in price when the market recovers, then of course you can buy them while they are at the bottom, since now is a good opportunity to enter the market with minimal costs.
Activity: 97
August 18, 2018, 07:13:24 PM
on this day all altcoins on the market experience this price decline and this is the right time to invest in the long term
Activity: 867
Merit: 522
August 18, 2018, 07:11:19 PM
I think now is the best time for you to invest in the altcoin. Many altcoin are potentially huge growth and prices are low. You should invest in potential coins like ethereum, ripple, bitcoin cash ...
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 06:58:24 PM
In this time I should not buy altcoins exept ripple and etherium. If I should have free money I should buy bitcoin.
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 18, 2018, 06:55:48 PM
You should buy altcoin now, because their prices are very low now. I guess in the next few months the market will start recovering and altcoin prices will increase. I recommend investing in altcoin in the top 20 coinmarketcap, some altcoin that you should invest that are Ethereum, Stellar, Cardano, Iota and Monero. These are promising altcoin, I believe that long term investment in these altcoin will bring you a lot of profit.
Activity: 238
August 18, 2018, 04:34:41 PM
I believe that you need to buy BTC and not sell ALTCOIN, since they will both shoot to the Moon. If you do this, it will be much more logical than selling and investing in one BTC. Cheesy A very good and productive wallet, I used it once, but I liked it. I think it's worth continuing to use it and investing through it.
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Very interesting post. I think this is a great solution for him, as this is one of the promising options for him that can solve this issue.
Activity: 31
Merit: 5
August 18, 2018, 04:05:00 PM
Yes, if you see a market that tends to decline at this time, I think, this is the right time and a good opportunity buy altcoins to make a profit.
Pages:
Jump to: