Pages:
Author

Topic: Should buy altcoin now? - page 7. (Read 1389 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 03:59:14 PM
It's one of the best moments to buy violas when it's still fresh and there's a buzz around it. If you want to grow your money, now is the time to buy as many violas as possible.
Activity: 704
Merit: 270
August 18, 2018, 03:58:39 PM

Looking at the market at the moment, there has been an increase in altcoin from a low of $ 5900 at the end of June 2018 to $ 8200 today. However, the value of the altcoin did not increase, some of it decreased. Percentage of market capitalization of the current bitcoin compared to the overall market is over 47%. Is this the right time to buy altcoin to make a profit?
Yes. I do believe that one should but alternative cryptocurrencies right now and I do believe that right now is a good time to invest in alternate cryptocurrencies as well. This is because right now the prices of alternative cryptocurrencies is comparitively low and it is more beneficial to invest money or to buy alternate cryptocurrencies right now because one will be able to buy more number of altcoins and will be able to invest more amount of money on altcoins.
Activity: 62
August 18, 2018, 03:55:16 PM
the market has stopped falling and now is the best time to buy altcoins. I think that in the future the market will grow and prices will rise.
Activity: 73
August 18, 2018, 03:53:29 PM
Buying bitcoin now is a wise decision, the condition starts to improve even though not too significant, but many believe that the end of the altcoin year will continue to rise so consider your decision and be a smart buyer.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 03:50:40 PM
It's better to take a risk when the prices are low. The loss will not be that big in case of a failure.
Activity: 196
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 18, 2018, 03:46:34 PM

Looking at the market at the moment, there has been an increase in altcoin from a low of $ 5900 at the end of June 2018 to $ 8200 today. However, the value of the altcoin did not increase, some of it decreased. Percentage of market capitalization of the current bitcoin compared to the overall market is over 47%. Is this the right time to buy altcoin to make a profit?
now it follows a bit down so yeah, you can buy and won't regret a thing. or maybe to wait two more days in case it drpos still lower. good luck
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
August 18, 2018, 03:38:04 PM
You may buy something but I would recommend not to buy right now but to wait till the next falling, because to my mind and lots of people think that the next close falling will be soon - closer to September, and you will be able to buy some of your favourite altcoins.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
August 18, 2018, 03:01:28 PM
Right now I think it is better to trade on big altcoins with USD as basis currency. Personally I fix my profit or lose only in USD and I use stop loses. Often in trading I use leverage and try to find entries in a short positions.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
August 18, 2018, 02:55:49 PM
We have plenty of time to buy coins, as the downward trend is in the market, but the main thing is to choose the coins for investment that will be profitable in the long term. I would like to single out ETH, which has a very low price and great prospects for growth this year.
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 02:46:50 PM
I would buy altcoins but don't go all in at one time.   Stepping in can add an extra layer of security to protect you against a massive loss situation.  You want to turn a profit as soon as possible to keep the fear emotion out of the picture. 
Activity: 168
August 18, 2018, 02:43:29 PM
Because the crypto currency in our time is a very promising investment for the future. Of course there are risks, but where are they? Do not try, you do not know. Now is the investment time.
Activity: 104
August 18, 2018, 05:56:47 AM
Definitely. More than anything, I believe that is a really good time to buy altcoins. The market has been on a downtrend recently and the prices are really low. Now is the best time to buy. You can get more coins at a lesser value and earn by far more when the prices go back up. Don't miss out on this opportunity, it might be hard to come by again.
Activity: 72
August 15, 2018, 12:05:42 PM

Will for me, i like seeing red days specially for altcoins so that i can buy some of those which i havent in my wallet yet, it's like i shouldn't gonna miss this time around before it's too late again. So basically my advice is to buy more and hold.
Activity: 238
August 14, 2018, 07:10:17 AM
the coins are cheaper and now a good time to buy coins. If you want to invest your money in the long term you can buy Ethereum and it's a good investment on your part
Activity: 133
August 14, 2018, 07:09:45 AM
Yes, it is a good time to purchase of altcoin if you want to gain profit because the price of coin is very low and in the last month of 2018 a good hope of increasing price. So you should give up negative thing and should invest on coin.
Activity: 350
August 14, 2018, 07:00:28 AM
the whole market is down. I think this is the best time to buy cryptocurrency. buy more and hold your coin till the end of this year. you can get a big return.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
August 14, 2018, 06:55:43 AM
The altcoins fell very well.Now is the time to buy coins.But people are afraid, because they believe that they can fall even lower.
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
August 14, 2018, 06:55:38 AM
I think that if you want to enter the game, now is a very good time to buy coins. because now the lowest prices for the past 9 months. If you believe that coins will start to grow in the autumn then you can get a good profit
Activity: 199
August 14, 2018, 06:49:57 AM
Yes, this is the right time to buy Altcoin, because the price of Altcoin on the market is currently very low. this is the time that investors are waiting to invest their money into Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 137
KONIOS.com
August 14, 2018, 06:45:55 AM
I think it is a good time to buy cryptocurrency. Ethereum has fallen to $270. I think investing in it will be a good choice. In the future, there will be more room for growth, so you can get more from it. Profit.
Pages:
Jump to: