Pages:
Author

Topic: Should buy altcoin now? - page 5. (Read 1389 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 08:47:59 AM
its good time to invest in altcoins, market capitalization is almost near to bottom investment should by systematic with disciplined invervals, few of the coins sems to good are MFT, REQUEST NETWORK, NCASH,SELFKEY,POE,WPR, NPXS,ZIL,APPC, ADA ,WABI VET etc.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 08:47:37 AM
I think yes. Now is a good time to invest in alctoines. The market recovered. Crypto currency is new. And most importantly, they do not have bad demand. So, stock up and start investing!
Activity: 140
August 19, 2018, 08:41:21 AM
Many altcoins are now very cheap, but I don't think it's more suitable for investing in altcoin, because Bitcoin is safer in a volatile market!
Activity: 141
August 19, 2018, 08:39:52 AM
I think investing in Ethereum and EOS are very good choices. They are the best cryptocurrencies on the market, and they have fallen a lot. I believe that now is a good time to invest in them, and they will have a big rise in the future. space.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
August 19, 2018, 08:39:38 AM
I think that now is the time to buy altcoins, but only if you are sure of it, now there are many worthless coins, you need to be careful.

the current situation does test us to be patient, because if we are impatient then we fall too. because we also have to take good tactics, so as not to experience substantial losses.
Activity: 74
August 19, 2018, 08:37:32 AM
Currently the crypto market is falling and is an opportunity to buy a few coins for investment. There is no investment that is not risky, do the inspection and use the best opportunity.
Activity: 337
Merit: 100
Qravity is a decentralized content production and
August 19, 2018, 08:37:18 AM
I think that now is the time to buy altcoins, but only if you are sure of it, now there are many worthless coins, you need to be careful.

Buy those altcoin that has a potential, don't buy because of just having low price. Buy because of low price and ofcourse about the potential of a coin, search for the best altcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 08:33:01 AM
Activity: 143
August 19, 2018, 07:46:25 AM
I think we should buy altcoin all the time because that helps the market get more active and it also helps to attract more new capital into the market if they see the really bustling crypto.
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 07:44:52 AM
I saw the market moving sideways, showing signs of going up. Maybe we will miss the opportunity to buy cheap coin, if not consider buying from now. Today I bought btc for myself. I hope the market will grow well.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
“The Future of Security Tokens”
August 19, 2018, 04:12:25 AM
it is a great advantage you have at this moment because it is cheap and it stayed cheap for a couple of months...so you definitely have plenty of time to decide when and what t buy...It is a good opportunity to buy it now when is cheap before it goes up. You will be sorry if you don't use this chance. If you have money and know in what to invest, go ahead.
Activity: 112
🔵The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
August 19, 2018, 03:57:55 AM
Currently, the exchanges have returned to the time when during the day the price drops for altkin reach 10-12%. In this situation, it is advantageous to invest in short-term investments in altcoyins, which, according to observations, are most characterized by daytime course differences. With careful steps, you can increase the portfolio by 5-7% effortlessly.
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
August 19, 2018, 03:57:26 AM
Yes, of course, today is the time to buy alternative crypto-currencies, because with their small capitalization, growth promises to be dynamic.
Activity: 113
August 19, 2018, 03:47:47 AM
Yes, I think this is a very good opportunity to buy altcoin. The price of altcoin is very low, but I hope that you can accumulate the risks you need before investing. If you can accept these risks and then invest, I wish you good. Transport
Activity: 82
August 19, 2018, 03:43:43 AM
I think this time is very appropriate, as now the market is going on good and a great opportunity to buy at a good price.
Activity: 51
August 19, 2018, 03:35:42 AM
The market is falling deeply, people can easily buy good coin at cheap prices. Now it is certainly very suitable to buy and hold in the long run.
Activity: 532
August 19, 2018, 03:15:52 AM
Yes,  the prices are all low right now it is a good opportunity to buy alts which you think it has high potential to grow in the future. If the current market will recover then it could produce a large profit.

This seems to be a great time to buy coin at incredibly good prices. Choose the coin you feel good and potentially increase in the future to buy. However, divide capital and not buy all at once. Because if the market goes down, you can buy better prices to bring in higher profits.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 261
August 19, 2018, 03:08:54 AM
If you have a lot of money. Then you should think about investing in altcoins. So if you have thought about that, then you can buy altcoins now. But buy altcoins that have the potential to increase. You can choose altcoins at the top of the coinmarketcap.

Yes we need to make sure we have to invest into the right altcoins, we need to look at the potential of the altcoin instead of price because when it comes to investing in altcoins we often select those coins under $0.10 assuming that if it rises to $1.00 we will get good profit but it does not happen everytime as coins with low price without potential fails miserably so lets start investing in those coins which has good product.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
August 19, 2018, 03:00:49 AM
In my opinion, this is the perfect time for us to buy altcoins. Low prices today will provide us with a greater opportunity to get as much profit as possible. Buy later by holding it until they get development from the market after that sell it.
Activity: 344
August 19, 2018, 02:51:30 AM
If you have a lot of money. Then you should think about investing in altcoins. So if you have thought about that, then you can buy altcoins now. But buy altcoins that have the potential to increase. You can choose altcoins at the top of the coinmarketcap.
Pages:
Jump to: