Pages:
Author

Topic: Should buy and hold NEO? - page 13. (Read 91638 times)

Activity: 153
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 11:43:12 AM
Certainly yes because NEO will do it when the time comes and it will give us more profit and our future will be good.because this coin is one of the strong for now.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 11:32:14 AM
Certainly Not an o-promising coin, and now it's definitely an underappreciated investment.
I believe that NEO is worthy of attention because it is a really good coin that has been underestimated. But in the future, I believe that she will show.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
September 07, 2018, 11:15:52 AM
NEO is a very strong coin but it also dropped with the market and it has good potential as it down nearly 90% from this year high and in good market conditions, it will give decent returns very quickly.
Activity: 181
Merit: 3
September 07, 2018, 11:12:31 AM
if you see the state of the market now it is falling. so is coin nio. the price also dropped. so if we buy now and invest long term we will definitely get a big profit
Activity: 61
September 07, 2018, 11:10:00 AM
Certainly Not an o-promising coin, and now it's definitely an underappreciated investment.
Activity: 143
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
September 07, 2018, 05:24:23 AM
You will be glad with the result of these deals. NEO is very ptomising alternative cryptocurrency and experts consider that it will have so bright future totally.
Activity: 171
September 05, 2018, 03:22:56 PM
NEO is a very promising coin. But whether it is worth investing all your savings in it is a risk and a big one . It should be mandatory in your portfolio, but what percentage is up to you
You are right, part of the money is worth investing in NEO.  This is a good coin and maybe in the future the price will grow significantly on NEO.
Activity: 728
Merit: 19
September 05, 2018, 05:41:18 AM
Right. NEO is the best altcoin today. NEO's market is developing very strong. NEO operates on a thriving economy, which is the Chinese economy. Particularly, NEO received support from the Chinese government.
At NEO now on the technical analysis very favorable tendency, growth from current levels to 50 $ -55 $ is possible, and NEO will grow in relation to all crypto. Most likely this is connected with the government of China, they began to actively promote their crypto currency.
Activity: 392
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
September 05, 2018, 05:33:50 AM
The growth of NEO has increased from year to year, this year the increase in NEO is far more rapid than in previous years. The prospect is conceptualized quite well with the start of the implementation of the platform on the project. Buying NEO now when he was little and maintaining it to adulthood will make you get a lot of profit in the long run.
Activity: 199
September 05, 2018, 05:17:37 AM
and even now the price of neo also has a price decline again and now neo prices are at $ 24, maybe because now btc is experiencing an increase in prices, which triggers altcoin prices also rise, but perhaps with the cheap neo prices this could be an opportunity to buy neo and then held in the long run while waiting for price recovery.
Activity: 41
September 05, 2018, 04:39:47 AM
NEO have a very good and big ecosystem, and projects on Neo platform are developing well, so now many people get some Neo and hold for long time. I also believe this coin will get big development in future
Activity: 72
September 05, 2018, 04:35:02 AM
I think it's worth investing in the NEO right now because prices have fallen more. We all waited until the neo was a promising coin that would be profitable as long as it was held for a long time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 04:31:18 AM

In my opinion, NEO is a very potential project, the current price is around $ 36 has dropped quite a lot compared to previously up to more than $ 160. NEO technology is very much appreciated. The project runs on this platform and NEO also has a strong ecosystem. Should we buy NEO and keep it in the long run?
Almost every cryptocurrency now is very undervalued. NEO seems to be very interesting coin because they are growing very quickly, many new parthnership, a lot of successful ICOs on NEO blockchain and atleast you can profit for staking your coins Smiley.

i think so, NEO is one of a coin which has a future I think. many investors interested to invest their capital in this coin. NEO is really recommended for investment, especially for long-term investment.
NEO holds many more will yield far greater benefit and making it the impetus to make the NEO becomes more advanced coin again. with indeed very capable indeed to enhance its development better and make the coins as coins is the main benefit.
  This coin prompted up to 160$ when bitcoin was 20,000$. As for Hold, this option is good. But this is not enough
Activity: 238
September 05, 2018, 04:28:32 AM
Not the best investment, there are a lot of problems in the project that have not been solved all the time, starting from the speed of transactions and loading the network, ending with centralization. I would not contact these guys, there are quite a few other more interesting platforms on the market.
Activity: 48
September 05, 2018, 04:20:57 AM
Well neo which is of Chinese origin. I think this is a great coin with massive potentials this coin is not so old to the cryptocurrency world but it has done greatly so I think it is good to buy and hold
Activity: 252
September 05, 2018, 04:07:05 AM
now is the right time to buy.
Activity: 160
September 05, 2018, 03:20:09 AM
I suppose that it will be profitable decision. NEO is spreading and it is going stronger and more competitive, I like these trends and I like NEO for its work.
Activity: 375
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 04, 2018, 08:17:54 PM

In my opinion, NEO is a very potential project, the current price is around $ 36 has dropped quite a lot compared to previously up to more than $ 160. NEO technology is very much appreciated. The project runs on this platform and NEO also has a strong ecosystem. Should we buy NEO and keep it in the long run?
Almost every cryptocurrency now is very undervalued. NEO seems to be very interesting coin because they are growing very quickly, many new parthnership, a lot of successful ICOs on NEO blockchain and atleast you can profit for staking your coins Smiley.

i think so, NEO is one of a coin which has a future I think. many investors interested to invest their capital in this coin. NEO is really recommended for investment, especially for long-term investment.
NEO holds many more will yield far greater benefit and making it the impetus to make the NEO becomes more advanced coin again. with indeed very capable indeed to enhance its development better and make the coins as coins is the main benefit.
Activity: 585
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 08:13:28 PM
Right. NEO is a good altcoin. NEO is backed by the Chinese government. Therefore NEO's market in China is very developed. NEO promises to be the best coin in the future. You should buy and store NEO from now.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
September 04, 2018, 07:02:49 PM
Right. NEO is the best altcoin today. NEO's market is developing very strong. NEO operates on a thriving economy, which is the Chinese economy. Particularly, NEO received support from the Chinese government.
Pages:
Jump to: