Pages:
Author

Topic: Should buy and hold NEO? - page 14. (Read 91638 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 06:39:20 PM

In my opinion, NEO is a very potential project, the current price is around $ 36 has dropped quite a lot compared to previously up to more than $ 160. NEO technology is very much appreciated. The project runs on this platform and NEO also has a strong ecosystem. Should we buy NEO and keep it in the long run?
Now the price for NEO has already grown to $ 24  But this is still a very good price for investment.  It looks like by the end of the year the price will grow by 40-50%.
Activity: 89
September 03, 2018, 12:41:46 PM
Definitely yes, you should buy and hold NEO. NEO is a next generation smart economy platform. NEO has had a monumental rise to fame and most know NEO for its explosive growth. NEO supports many additional code bases. Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 138
September 03, 2018, 12:10:52 PM
If you want to invest and hold NEO on a long term, then it's worth it.  NEO has a good chance of success.
Activity: 233
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 04:26:46 AM
NEO is a great coin, and this is the time to buy NEO coin. right now its price $20+, I think it's really an awesome price to buy NEO. just buy now and hold till the end of this year, you can get back your money with double profit.
Activity: 85
September 02, 2018, 04:13:20 AM
NEO is a very promising coin.  If you're holding a NEO, keep waiting for the price to rise at the end of the year .
Activity: 518
September 02, 2018, 01:21:08 AM
NEO is really at present at very low price, I bought it around $115. You can buy NEO and hold, it always remained one of top 10 invested coins.
Activity: 140
September 02, 2018, 01:01:51 AM
I am also investing and hold NEO. NEO has a lot of FUD but there is no denying that many successful projects have been developed on the NEO platform. Eg: Switcheo(NEO platform) is smoother and more friendly than Idex (ETH platform). LOL
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
August 31, 2018, 09:08:16 AM
at this point, you can never go wrong with ethereum or bitcoin for long term. For anything else, do what you think is right. It's not a wise decision to take financial advises from here, those who invested in NEO will recommend to invest and those who didn't will say that you shouldn't. So, it's better to do your own research and act based on that.
Report to moderator 
Activity: 22
August 31, 2018, 08:02:32 AM
I think that NEO is worth investing since its technology has a very high potential in the future. I know that neo will grow again soon, so better invest now while the coin is still affordable and cheap. It is very good for the long term. Just wait for the market to recover, then we’ll earn good profit later.
Activity: 164
August 31, 2018, 07:44:55 AM
There are a number of coins with high quality in the market that are worth buying, currently , these. Coins are cheaply available and they included NEO, THERE is no harm at all in buying them and holding for their value will boost up sooner or later
Activity: 84
August 31, 2018, 07:42:37 AM
Yes the time seems right to invest in neo. The project has good potential and in initial days got a lot of good response from investors. Currently the market is down and so does neo.
Activity: 75
August 31, 2018, 07:41:24 AM
Yeah. I am sure in this in 100%. NEO is going stronger and more and more people join to this alt crypto currency. For my opinion it will be very promising in the nearest future even it will be done in this year because it is predicted that NEO will give good money in 2020.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 12:41:04 PM
NEO is an excellent project for long-term storage. I think that every person who is willing to store a coin for several years must buy Neo. This coin has great prospects.
Activity: 148
August 30, 2018, 12:39:01 PM
I likewise feel that NEO is an extremely encouraging coin, so it is recorded in my venture portfolio. I will surely endeavor to keep it to the extent that this would be possible to settle a decent benefit. I meet a ton of undertakings that acknowledge NEO and utilize THEIR model to build up their own particular stage. So it is conceivable that when the market is restored, it will likewise go up. It is a potential coin however with not great signs conditions in the market presently, individuals are exceptionally hard to foresee about its future.
Activity: 82
August 30, 2018, 12:36:37 PM
By considering cryptos for as far back as couple of months I can state that NEO alongside EOS, XRP, ETH are exceptionally steady even in cruel economic situations and it is a decent cryptographic money to purchase and hold. It is more solid contrasted with a ton of different altcoins on the grounds that it is an undertaking that has been around for some time now and has finished each test up until this point.
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
August 30, 2018, 04:27:02 AM
I think you will be very lucky if you can buy a lot of NEOs that are currently experiencing price reductions that are very far from the original price, I see that NEO is a potential coin that has many enthusiasts in several countries because of the sophisticated technology that is applied today, I am sure the price will return go up
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
August 30, 2018, 01:36:37 AM
Yeah, I think you should do it now. Perhaps the price will fall a little more but in the future there will be only growth and you will be able to fix the profit.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
August 30, 2018, 01:21:39 AM
buy and hold the NEO is a decision either. This is one of the many altcoins who has had enough of the good development of even more than that. NEO platform also getting bigger and it's become more value for him in order to achieve better results.

Along with NEO currently GAS is also fallen a lot. So if you are looking to make some short term investment than one more option you have as in couple of months we can expect this coin to multiply double and make some good returns on our investment.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
August 30, 2018, 01:13:24 AM
buy and hold the NEO is a decision either. This is one of the many altcoins who has had enough of the good development of even more than that. NEO platform also getting bigger and it's become more value for him in order to achieve better results.
Activity: 103
August 30, 2018, 01:04:38 AM
NEO is a very good coin to buy, and with the current price of NEO, it is a good buy compared to its all time high price during the last bull run
Pages:
Jump to: