Pages:
Author

Topic: Should buy and hold NEO? - page 12. (Read 91638 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 10:44:45 AM

In my opinion, NEO is a very potential project, the current price is around $ 36 has dropped quite a lot compared to previously up to more than $ 160. NEO technology is very much appreciated. The project runs on this platform and NEO also has a strong ecosystem. Should we buy NEO and keep it in the long run?
Yes,NEO is the next generation of smart contracts and this is why NEO can be one of the biggest currencies in 2018.If you hold NEO in the long run it will gives you  huge profits.Neo has a bright future and successful coin in the future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 10:11:09 AM

In my opinion, NEO is a very potential project, the current price is around $ 36 has dropped quite a lot compared to previously up to more than $ 160. NEO technology is very much appreciated. The project runs on this platform and NEO also has a strong ecosystem. Should we buy NEO and keep it in the long run?

NEO, like all other digital assets, has slipped in price under the pressure of a downtrend, but it can be unequivocally concluded that this Blocking Project has a very strong support from developers and many large investors in the world that simply did not allow the coin to plummet in price. Note that the NEO project is not just a crypto currency with good developers and the usual idea, but a very serious Chinese company that is set to make a revolution in the digital market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
September 08, 2018, 10:07:47 AM
It's all up to you to decide whether to buy NEO or not. The risk and reward is in front of you. If NEO again reaches at $160 than it would be a good fortune but what if it doesn't move according to the expectations then you know the result.
Activity: 101
September 08, 2018, 10:00:38 AM
By the way, neo is not the worst option to invest your money. Because it is strong enough and promising that would be almost further.

NEO is a strong competitor to the ethereum. Do not underestimate NEO. He has great community support
Activity: 84
September 08, 2018, 09:57:54 AM
i am very disappointed with NEO, recently. it has fallen a lot recently. people's enthusiasm for NEO is decreasing. i think it's hard to make a breakthrough in half a year.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
September 08, 2018, 09:56:35 AM
I think that NEO is worth buying now and besides it is a very promising coin for long-term investment.
Activity: 196
September 08, 2018, 09:51:32 AM
Most of altcoins's price are still decrease, and so do for Neo. In few days ago, the price of neo still in the red zone and in my observation the price of neo is cheaper. So, it is the good time to buy and invest in neo for long term investation. I think the price of neo enough stable and in the few years later it can earn many profits.
Activity: 266
September 08, 2018, 09:38:52 AM
Right now the prices are quite low and it's a good time to buy
Activity: 287
September 08, 2018, 09:16:40 AM
NEOs are altcoins that are pretty good and have the potential to increase in the future. if you believe in NEO, then you can buy NEO now and hold it for the long term. NEO has great potential and high popularity. Then NEO can be said to be altcoins that have hope to grow.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
September 08, 2018, 09:08:52 AM
In spite of the fact that bitcoin and etherium cause great confidence, NEO confidently, but slowly trying to gain a foothold in the market!
Activity: 673
Merit: 10
September 08, 2018, 09:07:45 AM

NEO is also good if we can invest in many places what is wrong and it is very good if we can do it clearly we can build and strengthen the investment area wherever it is very very quickly help you in creating a better economy.
Activity: 126
September 08, 2018, 08:53:23 AM
Yes, I think now is a good time to buy NEO because now the price is low and worth investing. And I hope NEO prices can rise even higher in the near future.
Activity: 88
September 08, 2018, 08:05:46 AM
EOS and NEO: they are called Ethereum executioners since they are seen to have a superior mousetrap than Ethereum. Genuine, every ha its own particular decentralized blockchain stage that interest to Dapp designers, yet every one has diverse weaknesses. It is a slip-up to attempt to pick a solitary champ. The better approach is to possess each of the three. What's more, with costs at relative absolute bottom, now is a decent time.
Activity: 448
September 07, 2018, 02:50:10 PM
NEO has a lot of potentials, it's like an eth but seeks to get the eastern market, once China decides to regulate the cryptos and lift the ban, I think neo will be the main currency of that continent, so I think it's an excellent long-term investment, because the Chinese government can take their time in deciding what to do.
Activity: 168
September 07, 2018, 02:49:41 PM
By the way, neo is not the worst option to invest your money. Because it is strong enough and promising that would be almost further.
Activity: 57
September 07, 2018, 02:46:27 PM
I think in the future NEO will be a popular coin and a lot of ICO will be launched.  I think it's worth investing in NEO now.
Activity: 476
September 07, 2018, 11:59:38 AM
Neo,a cool coin, especially when it is stored on the balance sheet receives dividends.
Activity: 178
September 07, 2018, 11:58:19 AM

NEO is the good coin to holding for the long term. I think NEO has a good future and its price will be growing at this end of the year.
Activity: 103
September 07, 2018, 11:54:09 AM
My choice is to buy NEO. This is one of the strongest coins on the crypto market. In a year it will be very expensive
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
September 07, 2018, 11:46:01 AM
Well neo which is of Chinese origin. I think this is a great coin with massive potentials this coin is not so old to the cryptocurrency world but it has done greatly so I think it is good to buy and hold
I also think like that about the NEO coin and as far as I know this coin is a pretty good potential to be detained in the long term and made into a trade too
Pages:
Jump to: