Pages:
Author

Topic: Should buy and hold NEO? - page 16. (Read 91638 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 03:07:16 PM
NEO is an altcoin that has good technology, with strong support and the potential to grow. NEO is suitable for long-term investment.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
August 28, 2018, 03:02:41 PM
Neo still has a lot of changes ahead of me. I think that you need to have patience and participate in interesting projects on the Neo blockchain.
I think NEO is worthy of attention. But I don't believe in him too much yet. I like EOS better. In which I have already invested and was satisfied.
Why EOS better? Can you say why you satisfied? What price you buy? Maybe EOS will be successful further but today they don't offer anything. Otherwise, NEO has a good blockchain with working smartcontracts. His ecosystem has several ICOs with different goals and funds. At little NEO made some hackatons for different programmers and different languages. What offer EOS now exclude speculations?
Activity: 125
August 28, 2018, 02:51:01 PM
Neo still has a lot of changes ahead of me. I think that you need to have patience and participate in interesting projects on the Neo blockchain.
I think NEO is worthy of attention. But I don't believe in him too much yet. I like EOS better. In which I have already invested and was satisfied.
Activity: 79
August 28, 2018, 02:50:53 PM
the coin is good. think about how to manage your own money. do not need to listen to a lot of advice. then you can regret it
Activity: 71
August 28, 2018, 02:47:31 PM
NEO is a coin for holding, obviously. Right now it is way cheaper than what it was previous months.
Remember NEO was one of the most successful ICOs in 2017/2018. It has great working products and very strong team. That is almost everything you want in a promising project. Hold.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
August 28, 2018, 02:41:39 PM
If you want to invest and hold NEO on a long term, then it's worth it.  NEO has a good chance of success.
NEO hasn’t disappointed and it has risen in the top 10 most valuable currencies after being just two years on the market.I think it has a lot of potential to become a leader of the market.
Activity: 222
Merit: 2
"Sponsy Tokensale is Hot! www.sponsy.org"
August 28, 2018, 01:28:26 PM
Now that NEO market price value are very cheap,i am in favot of buying NEO coin now and hold.We can invest this coin for a long term to have a good profit.
I would still recommend EOS. It is more promising and gaining a good pace. Just does not fall to the bottom, as happens with a lot of tokens on the market.
Activity: 70
August 28, 2018, 01:21:04 PM
Just as all Altcoins and neos are going through tough times now, I still recommend buying neos even when they are down, because no one knows when there will be a big increase in NEO.
Activity: 45
August 28, 2018, 01:19:25 PM
This your option looks very good considering the drop in neo price over the last 6months. It hit 14$ sometime agao and gradually picking. I still personally think it's sitting on a good buy zone. But like we are always told do your own research
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co
August 28, 2018, 01:13:58 PM
I also believe that NEO has prospects and it is worth looking at what would invest.
In my belief, now is a great time to buy NEO. Just imagine the gain on your investment if NEO increases at the same pace that Ethereum has. You'll make a fortune.
Activity: 292
August 28, 2018, 01:04:10 PM
if my advice is indeed you have to buy and hold NEO, because I am sure that NEO will replace Ethereum and will increase very high in the future, so that it will make us rich.
Activity: 686
Merit: 105
August 28, 2018, 12:55:33 PM
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 12:13:52 PM
I think this will be a very good option. Because the crypto market began to recover and grow rapidly. I believe that it will be good now to invest in NEO in a long-term investment.
Activity: 205
🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴
August 28, 2018, 12:10:20 PM

In my opinion, NEO is a very potential project, the current price is around $ 36 has dropped quite a lot compared to previously up to more than $ 160. NEO technology is very much appreciated. The project runs on this platform and NEO also has a strong ecosystem. Should we buy NEO and keep it in the long run?
If you are a NEO holder, you can vote or participate in the decision on how the platform is structured. This makes NEO a public blockchain. With this ability, each NEO holder can establish transaction fees associated with smart contracts.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
August 28, 2018, 08:07:50 AM
Investors and NEO holdings are not encouraged as the NEO is currently trading at a low of $ 30. If you believe in NEO, invest in NEO at the moment, when NEO is at the bottom to make a profit when NEO rises. Or maybe you should look for NEO-funded ICOs projects to invest.
I agree.  If you believe in the success of NEO, then it is worth investing in this coin, while the price is low.

You can believe those people, who say that NEO is going to gain a LOT. This is the coolest altcoin which appeared in 2015. It has a limit supply which is 100 million, and it will be growing fast in future.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
August 28, 2018, 05:52:50 AM
I totally agree with your idea, this is the perfect time to hunt NEO while it's cheap. NEO is predicted to be a big coin with a skyrocketing price. So by buying it now and holding it until it grows up, it will produce many benefits. What's more, I find that the platform has been applied to an ICO, it will make NEO become more existent in the crypto world.
NEO is one of the good to buy and hold because this crypto is included as have potential and possible to rise its value even more. So of your planning to buy this crypto, dont waste your time to think twice because right now its price in the market is cheaper so buy as more as you can. And hold it as long as you can because surely it will grow ups sooner, and possible it will give you good profit.
Activity: 168
August 28, 2018, 05:51:15 AM
Now that NEO market price value are very cheap,i am in favot of buying NEO coin now and hold.We can invest this coin for a long term to have a good profit.
Activity: 434
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
August 28, 2018, 05:47:18 AM
NEO looks good, but you should know that it has the same trouble as ETH, the new competitor (3.0 blockchain), if you are considering buying NEO, then it is only suitable for short-term trading!
Activity: 144
August 28, 2018, 05:45:25 AM
I totally agree with your idea, this is the perfect time to hunt NEO while it's cheap. NEO is predicted to be a big coin with a skyrocketing price. So by buying it now and holding it until it grows up, it will produce many benefits. What's more, I find that the platform has been applied to an ICO, it will make NEO become more existent in the crypto world.
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
August 28, 2018, 05:35:53 AM
do your own research if you believe NEO can benefit you, there is no harm in buying NEO because the current price is much cheaper at around $ 20.
if I have to choose I will invest in ETH in the long run rather than NEO.
Pages:
Jump to: