Pages:
Author

Topic: Should buy and hold NEO? - page 10. (Read 91638 times)

Activity: 228
Merit: 100
September 24, 2018, 05:15:35 AM
I think NEO is a strong coin that has a lot of features and huge potential.And maybe if you buy it now for a low cost, in the future it can grow and make you very rich.But I'm still leaning more towards Bitcoin or Ether.They seem more reliable to me.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 24, 2018, 03:25:15 AM

In my opinion, NEO is a very potential project, the current price is around $ 36 has dropped quite a lot compared to previously up to more than $ 160. NEO technology is very much appreciated. The project runs on this platform and NEO also has a strong ecosystem. Should we buy NEO and keep it in the long run?
Almost every cryptocurrency now is very undervalued. NEO seems to be very interesting coin because they are growing very quickly, many new parthnership, a lot of successful ICOs on NEO blockchain and atleast you can profit for staking your coins Smiley.

i think so, NEO is one of a coin which has a future I think. many investors interested to invest their capital in this coin. NEO is really recommended for investment, especially for long-term investment.
NEO holds many more will yield far greater benefit and making it the impetus to make the NEO becomes more advanced coin again. with indeed very capable indeed to enhance its development better and make the coins as coins is the main benefit.
NEO is also included into the category of coins which have development that is so inflated.
so very nice and very profitable to rely on NEO to held the next especially holding it in the long run.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 05:55:41 PM
I am sure that NEO is a very promising coin. Recently the price dropped very low, where I still bought this coin. I plan to keep it in long.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
September 22, 2018, 02:09:29 PM
dinasaur. You should buy and hold ONT atm as it is a NEO killer. It increase its influence on Asia and soon (I suppose) will be popular in Europe.
Activity: 462
September 22, 2018, 01:27:46 PM
NEO does have good potential like an ETH, so if we make NEO as an investment for a long time it is certainly very good, especially now that the NEO price is very cheap, so don't hesitate to invest in NEO coins.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
September 22, 2018, 01:22:33 PM
Neo of course a good investment, especially when you consider that the coin is very much sagged in the future, I think it will cost much higher than their tops
Activity: 420
September 22, 2018, 04:06:49 AM
yes it seems you can buy and hold neo as much as you can because I see this neo project has the potential to be very good and can make the price can be very expensive, so it's better to have some neo.
Activity: 294
September 22, 2018, 02:52:42 AM

In my opinion, NEO is a very potential project, the current price is around $ 36 has dropped quite a lot compared to previously up to more than $ 160. NEO technology is very much appreciated. The project runs on this platform and NEO also has a strong ecosystem. Should we buy NEO and keep it in the long run?

If you want to invest on neo then i highly prefer to focus on ethereum because it has more potential to grow due to the popularity in the market and it already reached $1k dollar last january.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
September 22, 2018, 02:42:23 AM
in my opinion, this is the right time to buy it because the price is still low and for the long term it is suitable because I believe the future will grow better, especially more sophisticated technology. Neo has a strong foundation, the founding team has been part of the blockchain ecosystem system and Cryptocurrency from the start. so you can be more confident about Neo and you can make big profits in the future if you invest from now.
Activity: 373
September 22, 2018, 02:15:42 AM
I think NEO is an electronic currency. You have to buy and save it. NEO's electronic currency is a community project, non-profit electronic money is spread and the first blockchain in China .NEO is worth investing because the technology has very high potential in the future. I know that neo will grow again soon, so it's better to invest now while coins are still affordable and cheap. This is great for the long term. Don't waste your time thinking twice because the price is currently on the cheaper market so buy as much as you can. and hold on for as long as you can because it will definitely grow faster, and maybe it will give you good profits .
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
September 22, 2018, 01:56:09 AM
Yes and you should make sure that you are buying the coin now that the price is down. If you want to buy any coin that you should hold for the long term then the altcoin that you should buy should be neo. With such a project, there is no way that you do not end up making a good amount of money from the coin. Just buy the coin now that the price is low and hold it for the bull market.
Activity: 336
September 20, 2018, 02:30:32 PM
You should buy neo before the bull run started out however the keep is your preference. You may keep for a long term to make x15-x10 profits, or you can alternate with it. But, my proposal simply is going to buy neo. Yesterday, i earned a few neo through buying and selling nep5 based totally cash. I've a big hope in neo.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 02:23:30 PM
Buy NEO while the situation on the market allows. Very soon the crypto-currency market will start its upward movement, all the circumstances say exactly this. Look at the global economy. Today everything is really hard.
Activity: 672
September 20, 2018, 02:21:04 PM
NEO coin is one of the strongest emerging coin among all other coins and i am sure that it will show great response of growth in near future because it is big potential coin. According to me this is the perfect time to buy NEO coin because right now it is available at very cheap price of approx $17. So invest right now for the huge profit in future.
Activity: 686
September 16, 2018, 03:56:14 AM
NEO is a good project has been developed for a long time, It is very interested in the community! Currently, most altcoin and tokens are discounted, Invest or not have to consider carefully!
Activity: 406
One Social Network
September 16, 2018, 01:47:03 AM
NEO is a very promising platform. I guess I expected more to be built on top of it by now... but time will tell. I didn't buy it sooner because it was called "Antshares". I was like there's no way something called Antshares will be successful :/
Activity: 476
Merit: 112
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
September 16, 2018, 01:46:51 AM
very falling prices, I think NEO is quite potential and has a fairly small risk
because of the high trading volume, I think it's enough to be used as an excuse to buy NEO
that way, I also believe that NEO is experiencing a price recovery in the foreseeable future
P60
Activity: 378
Decentralized Digital Billboards
September 16, 2018, 01:44:16 AM
Yes. This is a very cool project. It occupies most of my entire portfolio. This is a very cool project with great prospects.

Neo is such a good altcoin, and if I’m gonna choose to buy it or not, I will definitely buy it and hold because I have postive feeling about its potential to rise in the future.
copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
September 16, 2018, 01:42:10 AM
Yes. This is a very cool project. It occupies most of my entire portfolio. This is a very cool project with great prospects.
Activity: 215
September 15, 2018, 07:57:32 PM
I think NEO is one of the best long-term investing options. NEO is undervalued at the moment and the price is expected to raise in the future. And then you can earn Gas while waiting. I hope will any good news about NEO.
Pages:
Jump to: