Pages:
Author

Topic: Should buy and hold NEO? - page 11. (Read 91638 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 15, 2018, 07:54:13 PM

In my opinion, NEO is a very potential project, the current price is around $ 36 has dropped quite a lot compared to previously up to more than $ 160. NEO technology is very much appreciated. The project runs on this platform and NEO also has a strong ecosystem. Should we buy NEO and keep it in the long run?
For me,  Neo is a very potential project. Iy can be trusted so you will not be afraid of investing it. It become more popular too. More and more people like Neo.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 15, 2018, 07:51:38 PM
the price of altcoin is currently in a fall, including NEO, if there is a wish to invest in NEO this is the best moment to buy and hold on NEO and wait for the price to grow again
For me why not, buying neo and holding it is really a great strategy and many people is saying that neo is one of the best altcoinc can grow like the value of ethereum, that's why if we are holding neo we should not stop holding it this year.
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 07:46:39 PM

In my opinion, NEO is a very potential project, the current price is around $ 36 has dropped quite a lot compared to previously up to more than $ 160. NEO technology is very much appreciated. The project runs on this platform and NEO also has a strong ecosystem. Should we buy NEO and keep it in the long run?

I agree with you mate. NEO has good potential in the future. I also invest in NEO. And I plan to keep it in a minimum of 3 to 5 years.
Activity: 529
Merit: 101
September 15, 2018, 07:45:26 PM
The Current price of NEO is 18 USD, This is a very low amount, so this can be the best time to buy NEO coin for a long time hold. Actually, In this bear market, a lot of coins should be buying for a long-term hold. But people are focusing on panic instead of thinking about future profit! You should buy, mate. This will be a good decision. Best of luck.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
ADAB ICO
September 15, 2018, 07:36:54 PM

In my own opinion, neo is a good investment but if you focus on investing in altcoins then i highly prefer that you should focus on ethereum since it has more potential than any other altcoins in the market today.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
September 15, 2018, 08:56:08 AM
the price of altcoin is currently in a fall, including NEO, if there is a wish to invest in NEO this is the best moment to buy and hold on NEO and wait for the price to grow again
Activity: 196
September 15, 2018, 08:53:40 AM
I think EOS has a better chance of success than NEO. And it seems to me not worth investing in NEO.
Activity: 163
September 13, 2018, 05:36:08 PM
Yes, I think so, NEO is a strong project and a coin in general, I already have some in my portfolio and I wish it`s will grow to $200 by the end of this year. So I think it`s a perfect idea to invest in for long-term.
I think you're right.  NEO is a good coin for investment on a long term.  And I hope this project will be very successful in the future.
Activity: 590
Merit: 258
September 11, 2018, 04:08:17 PM
I think you should hold the NEO because it is still in the low state of amount or value which can’t make you earn a good amount of income or profit in this kind of business and industry.
Activity: 238
September 10, 2018, 05:09:26 PM
Yes now you can buy neo if you invest in a long, in the future of course neo will cost good money
Agreed. The next year I decided not to pay attention to NEO, but in the very long term NEO can really make noise.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
September 10, 2018, 05:05:15 PM
NEO is very promising altcoin it has the technology and direction is quite like Ethereum so it is dubbed as Ethereum of China. Many experts predict that future NEO will grow strongly and compete with Ethereum.  People who invested 1000$ just 2 years ago got a six digit return. That is a good indicator that this tech is great and that it has a bright future. In addition Neo guarantees the separation-related issues which is one of the new features in comparison to Ethereum. NEO also has a very great point that is they pay a monthly dividend.
Activity: 434
September 10, 2018, 04:52:34 PM
Neo is a potential, but I heard that ontology is even more potential. they have the same technology, but all influencers like Balina and Suppoman bet on Ontology,so I ould better follow their advice.
Activity: 85
September 10, 2018, 04:48:16 PM
I think it is a very good option if you want to have a riskier option that generates more revenue, the chances of NEO exploiting are many, especially if China softens its relationship with cryptos, you should also invest something in ETH that is also at a good price.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 04:46:20 PM

I held NEO for a while last year and cashed out near the top.

I'm back in as of now. I was $16 a couple weeks ago. I scooped that up like crazy. It's a buyers market.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 04:45:52 PM
Yes now you can buy neo if you invest in a long, in the future of course neo will cost good money
Activity: 84
September 10, 2018, 04:45:07 PM
Well, I used to recommend NEO for long term, it definitely had a lot of potential and it still has it, but it dropped horribly lately, there are better options, like stellar and litecoin, but they are a bit more mainstream, unlike NEO.
Activity: 54
September 10, 2018, 04:43:57 PM
NEO seems a nice project to invest in. NEO has attracted trader interest because it seeks to improve on the foundations created by Ethereum. This is a Chinese developed project and is designed to create more effective smart contracts and is well place to dominate the Asian market. At end of year 2017, NEO climbed its way into the Top 20 coins achieving a $5 billion market capitalization. However since then it has lost a lot of value.
Activity: 67
September 10, 2018, 03:46:54 PM
Well, watch the coin grow. Now the price is 18 $. However, considering that recently the quotes of the crypto currency have broken through the main resistance level, the most likely scenario is the continued growth in the area of the previous highs of 45 $ -48 $ per coin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
September 10, 2018, 03:39:39 PM
I have NEO cryptocurrency in my hands. NEO is a platform that has constantly developed its cryptocurrency infrastructure, which it has the highest vision and potential. The process starting with Antshares is getting better and better.
Activity: 196
September 10, 2018, 02:58:20 PM
Now the price for NEO is about $ 18.  I think it's worth investing a small part of the money in this coin.  But if you plan to hold coins for a short term, it is better to choose another coin.
Pages:
Jump to: