Pages:
Author

Topic: Should buy and hold NEO? - page 20. (Read 91638 times)

Activity: 376
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 10:06:21 AM
I think NEO often has a recession. It can be said that until now, it has always been decreasing and not increasing again. Compared with bitcoin and ether currency, the percentage of increase and decrease is inversely proportional.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 06:04:03 AM
NEO is an innovative smart contract platform based on cash blockchain technology. Users can trade anywhere, protect privacy, quickly confirm, and have low commissions. It is also an erc20 token. Each new neo block also produces GAS. I think it is profitable to invest in it.
Ethereum is not much different than NEO. Invest in Ethereum instead because NEO is like a clone.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Gistcoin
August 19, 2018, 05:54:45 AM
You're exactly right. NEO is actually a potential altcoin with the great platform to offer. It is based on smart contract system as the Ethereum. Now, the price of NEO only hits $19.00 after its price in around $50. It is a very significant decreasing. In this situation, hold your NEO and save it until it gets increasing very well. Moreover, if you have amount of capitals, buying this coin is also worthy right now.
Activity: 132
August 19, 2018, 05:50:46 AM
NEO is an innovative smart contract platform based on cash blockchain technology. Users can trade anywhere, protect privacy, quickly confirm, and have low commissions. It is also an erc20 token. Each new neo block also produces GAS. I think it is profitable to invest in it.
Activity: 294
August 19, 2018, 05:49:18 AM
NEO is a project that has very good chances to become the greatest projects in the whole history! Because such projects as ETH have very limited actions and only know how to say that they are developing the project!
Activity: 25
August 19, 2018, 05:34:32 AM
I agree that we should NEO now. I feel NEO very strong. NEO is a strong competitor to ETH. With NEO technology, it can stand firm in the market.
Activity: 112
August 19, 2018, 05:27:16 AM
the crypto currency market is volatile,NEO is a great altcoin to hold for a long term,though professionals are saying that the market have corrected and they values will rise by the end of 2018.
Activity: 462
August 19, 2018, 05:15:52 AM

In my opinion, NEO is a very potential project, the current price is around $ 36 has dropped quite a lot compared to previously up to more than $ 160. NEO technology is very much appreciated. The project runs on this platform and NEO also has a strong ecosystem. Should we buy NEO and keep it in the long run?

Of course, NEO remains an attractive option for profitable investments, especially in the long term. Now it is very profitable to buy coins, while the price remains low.
Activity: 35
August 19, 2018, 04:52:16 AM
hold NEO is a good thing, because it is the technology platform from China, with great community strength. Maybe the Chinese government will protect NEO, buy anchor to make big profits
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
August 19, 2018, 12:13:58 AM
It is necessary to hold NEO this is a very good coin, it can defeat the etherium, and this wave of the fact that there will be changes. The market does not work well, so making changes is easy.
copper member
Activity: 560
NextPakk
August 19, 2018, 12:11:28 AM
Yes, NEO is a good coin to buy and hold. There are many new ICOs coming up which are running on NEO blockchain because it is fast and has cheap transaction fees.
Activity: 31
August 19, 2018, 12:08:05 AM
Right now the NEO price is cheap and this is the right time to buy NEO and hold.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
August 19, 2018, 12:06:51 AM

In my opinion, NEO is a very potential project, the current price is around $ 36 has dropped quite a lot compared to previously up to more than $ 160. NEO technology is very much appreciated. The project runs on this platform and NEO also has a strong ecosystem. Should we buy NEO and keep it in the long run?

NEO is a great and potential project, right now the NEO price is cheap and this is the right time to buy NEO and hold.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
August 19, 2018, 12:05:32 AM
NEO has a potential altcoins that can beat ethereum in future, the market now is down and all altcoins include NEO has a cheap price this is the right time now to buy NEO and hold.
Activity: 184
August 18, 2018, 11:56:26 PM
I think it is absolutely viable, stocking up NEO is a reliable strategy. But we should not blindly buy but go to understand what is NEO exactly first, and then decide whether to invest.
Activity: 81
August 18, 2018, 11:43:55 PM
I additionally imagine that NEO is an extremely encouraging coin, so it is recorded in my venture portfolio. I will surely attempt to keep it to the extent that this would be possible to settle a decent benefit. I meet a great deal of undertakings that acknowledge NEO and utilize THEIR model to build up their own particular stage. So it is conceivable that when the market is restored, it will likewise go up.
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
August 18, 2018, 06:59:39 AM
NEO is one of the most undervalued coins on today's market. I have strong faith in it and believe that NEO will recover very fast when market start growing. I have invested in NEO and suggest that everybody do the same.
Activity: 237
August 18, 2018, 06:55:25 AM
Yes, I think it is a good idea to buy NEO. NEO is a promising coin and right now it's definitely is undervalued. And I think NEO will grow till $150 by the end of this year.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 05:53:39 AM
I had not bought NEO but now a very favorable price and I think it's time to buy it and freeze on 1-1.5 years.
Activity: 335
August 17, 2018, 11:32:28 PM
It looks like this time is indeed the right time to be buying and hodl Neo. Not just Neo, even for other types of coin as well. However, how else indeed if you have the capital only, otherwise, don't enforce.
Pages:
Jump to: