Pages:
Author

Topic: Should buy and hold NEO? - page 23. (Read 91638 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
August 14, 2018, 06:03:00 AM
For this coin there are advantages and disadvantages. In China, it has for some time been declared the task of making a national cryptographic money. I imagine that when they declare the venture of making a national state blockchain-stage, at that point finally many will comprehend that there are no prospects for NEO. So I would not put resources into this coin
I think buying tokens is your own business. But I believe that it is still worth buying this token, because it is progressive.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 10:29:22 PM
For this coin there are advantages and disadvantages. In China, it has for some time been declared the task of making a national cryptographic money. I imagine that when they declare the venture of making a national state blockchain-stage, at that point finally many will comprehend that there are no prospects for NEO. So I would not put resources into this coin
Activity: 87
August 13, 2018, 04:06:50 PM
Buy them because they are good but you need to be more patient because there is not such thing called instant in this industry, especially in alts. Holding hard is a must.
Activity: 420
Merit: 111
August 13, 2018, 04:05:26 PM
I agree, the coin is promising. But the market is not in a favorable condition for investment. It seems to me that we can still fall, and there you can already buy cheaper
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 03:56:58 PM
This is the choice of each person, but as an ordinary person, I would probably advised buying now not only NEO, because now the market is experiencing big problems with prices and these prices are very tasty and they will obviously bring you good money.
Activity: 224
August 13, 2018, 03:54:21 PM
Yes, your calculations are quite correct, only in my opinion, $200 is the minimum price at which you can start selling NEO. I'm quite serious right now.
Activity: 97
Merit: 3
August 13, 2018, 06:02:55 AM
I'm looking at NEO and ONT. Preferably NEO at about $12 and ONT under 1$. I will buy and put them away for a while as a nice little gift to myselft, maybe next year.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
August 13, 2018, 05:54:15 AM
You can buy NEO only for 18USD, for this price you could buy NEO a year ago! But after a year NEO has done a lot of work. I think that this project is maybe the most undervalued in top 100. Their idea Smart Economy could really help the world.
Activity: 25
August 13, 2018, 05:50:28 AM
the most current cash type should be shrinked but my NEO must be just because the simple like it like it and takes multiple profit profit for me
Activity: 3
August 13, 2018, 05:35:36 AM
The NEO network is the one that is filtering better the bad ICOs and the scams. Only serious business get into it and that patient strategy is for sure going to pay.
Activity: 273
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 04:25:37 AM
We should buy NEO as of this moment because the market value was goes down.If it's continue decreasing the value price then hold it and be patience to wait until it recover.
Activity: 42
August 13, 2018, 04:18:33 AM
First of all, if you have some free money/crypto and you want to invest it into something, than NEO is one of the best ones in consideration of Ethereum competition. This project might be really interesting for Chinese people.
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 04:14:26 AM
Well i am only interested in it as an investment so for an investor off the top of my head.

-most secure blockchain with largest hashing power -most well known brand in a young market -good developers -reigning market cap champ since the beginning of crypto -least volatile crypto asset, preforms especially well in market corrections -the most widely accepted crypto

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 04:12:39 AM
it should be bought I think because this cryptocurrency is developing now much faster than other alternative cryptocurrencies and that's enough for current investments.
Activity: 17
August 13, 2018, 04:06:08 AM
In my opinion, if you are a beginner you should thoroughly study NEO on the related sites, see how the volatility is, then decide to buy and hold NEO.
Activity: 153
August 13, 2018, 04:05:59 AM
NEO is my most loved digital currency. Presently it's extremely exceptionally shabby, however it's impermanent and it will demonstrate a colossal development. An exceptionally solid cryptographic money, solid hindering later on, it can end up much the same as Etherium, just Chinese, and we as a whole definitely realize what development China is appearing. In the digital currency, they likewise know a considerable measure. Exceptionally purchase and store NEO.
Activity: 196
August 13, 2018, 04:03:22 AM
many people think that Neo is a potential project and a project that has an ambitious development team, you ask if you have to buy Neo? You have to have research data about altcoins before deciding to buy altcoins.
Activity: 252
August 13, 2018, 03:56:35 AM
Neo is one of the most promising projects. Neo is a project from China. He is very popular in China and has a high degree of popularity. We should hold it for long-term investment.
Activity: 148
August 13, 2018, 03:54:41 AM
This time I believe it is anything but an unmistakable point to purchase or offer, the market isn't intriguing on the grounds that no cash toss into the market top. In any case, you can set 3 sections and get them gradually, don't all in this time. Nothing is without a doubt! Glad chasing my companion.
Activity: 131
August 13, 2018, 03:54:24 AM
In comparison, the neo project is still quite good. The current price has also fallen a lot. I feel that it is time to take a wave. I don't know if it will continue to fall.
Pages:
Jump to: