Pages:
Author

Topic: Should buy and hold NEO? - page 21. (Read 91638 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 0
August 17, 2018, 11:30:18 PM

In my opinion, NEO is a very potential project, the current price is around $ 36 has dropped quite a lot compared to previously up to more than $ 160. NEO technology is very much appreciated. The project runs on this platform and NEO also has a strong ecosystem. Should we buy NEO and keep it in the long run?
In NEO it was worth investing two days ago.  You can try and buy coins now, but you will get less profit.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 02:02:12 PM
This is a very good choice. After all, NEO is a distributed network that combines digital assets, digital identifiers and smart contracts. The platform system will use DBFT, NeoX, NeoFS, NeoQS and many other original technologies, as an infrastructure for a reasonable future economy.
Activity: 392
August 17, 2018, 01:51:45 PM

In my opinion, NEO is a very potential project, the current price is around $ 36 has dropped quite a lot compared to previously up to more than $ 160. NEO technology is very much appreciated. The project runs on this platform and NEO also has a strong ecosystem. Should we buy NEO and keep it in the long run?
NEO, of course this is now quite well and it's future plan is very good.
I think it's market price will increase more and more. The technical supporters are telling that if the market value increase it's price will increase.
Though the the market value is down now so this is the right time we should buy NEO.
Activity: 867
Merit: 522
August 17, 2018, 12:53:57 PM
Why not?. NEO is China's first electronic money. NEO is supported by the government. NEO has many advantages over bitcoin. NEO's market is growing rapidly and it is in the second largest economy in the world. So people should buy and store NEO.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 17, 2018, 12:53:47 PM
Neo is very potential coin of this market and looking very promising for future. so I suggest you to buy Neo and hold those NEO for long term. it will gives you good returns on your investment because presently value of Neo is very low.
Activity: 62
August 17, 2018, 12:36:30 PM
I'm very neo and still add when when conditional, the field is not good and the same value and the Neo and other other shrinked, the middle average for the many users and the low price for the new users.
Activity: 344
Merit: 11
August 17, 2018, 12:34:20 PM
I think the market is good for you to buy and hold NEO. NEO is at a low price of $ 17 this is effective if you want to buy and speculate. I think it will give you a good profit when NEO returns for $ 40 or $ 50 later this year. I do not think it will be long but if you believe in NEO or invest in right now.
Activity: 9
August 17, 2018, 12:26:53 PM
By studying cryptos for the past few months I can say that NEO along with EOS, XRP, ETH are very stable even in harsh market conditions and it is a very good cryptocurrency to buy and hold. It is more reliable compared to a lot of other altcoins because it is a project that has been around for a while now and has passed every test so far.
Activity: 154
August 17, 2018, 12:23:08 PM
Buying NEO and holding it for thr long term is a good investment especially now that the price has gone a bit down due to the trend in the market. Neo is one of the competitors of etherum but it has a better technology and many projects are building their businesses on the NEO blockchain.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
August 17, 2018, 12:15:38 PM
NEO is the fear of many investors myself too. I did not invest in it from the start. If you are holding NEO please continue to wait until the end of the year the market will be okay and rise again, unpredictable market but I think it is the best way now you can do.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
August 17, 2018, 11:59:59 AM
In my opinion, NEO is a very promising coin.  Of course, she also sagged because of the situation on the market.  But this is one of the few coins that I prefer to keep for a long time.  With every opportunity, I buy NEO yet.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
August 17, 2018, 11:54:57 AM

according to what I noticed from market movements, NEO prices did decline. but I think that is the right time to invest in Coin NEO. I am sure, in the future the price of coins will increase. my advice, if you have a NEO coin, then for the time being it is best to hold it back.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
August 17, 2018, 11:44:44 AM
I agreed with OP, Neo is a project with potential. Investors are able to earn passive income just by holding Neo.

IMO, Neo price is at a good entry point now. I am lucky to pick up some Neo at $17.
Activity: 84
August 17, 2018, 11:41:36 AM
In august 2018, the price dropped even more and it is currently really tempting to buy it, however I think it is still aimed for daily trading, and not meant to hold it for too long.
Activity: 178
August 17, 2018, 11:38:28 AM

NEO is having a best platform and the team development and it is a very fast transaction and is increasing the price very fast in day by day without any harmless. I hope its price will be cross of the ETH price.
Activity: 80
August 17, 2018, 11:35:51 AM
It is a great coin to have specially if you want to trade on a daily basis, it's fluctuations are lent to do that, for long term I would choose something more mainstream like bitcoin or ethereum.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
August 17, 2018, 11:27:35 AM
NEO is one of the best projects at the moment, I have invested good amount of money and expect to make good money on this investment. Now NEO is worth a penny and this is the best time to buy.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
August 17, 2018, 11:23:05 AM
I think NEO is a good coin, but NEO is very much dropped, even stronger than for example the Ethereum. It is possible to invest in NEO now, but I would not make NEO the main coin for investment.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 17, 2018, 02:42:14 AM
Neo smart contract platform is hybrid in that it could use centralization and decentralization to operate effectively it's smart contract capacity! Neo will successfully integrate centralize ideas and project to decentralized architecture with ease!
Activity: 168
August 16, 2018, 02:13:09 PM
It seems to me now is still a good time to invest in NEO.  This month, the price fell below $ 20.
Pages:
Jump to: