Pages:
Author

Topic: Should buy and hold NEO? - page 18. (Read 91638 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 12
August 24, 2018, 05:59:17 PM
I also think NEO is a very promising project. Because of the downturn in the market, the price of neos is very suitable for purchase. We can also expect higher profit returns because the market is likely to grow.
Activity: 623
Merit: 100
CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM
August 24, 2018, 12:06:02 PM
Yes, i agree with you. Neo market will so down . Neo price will 160$ in one time. But now it's rate only 17$. So I think it's right time to buy and hold neo. Soon you will get minimum 3x profit. I also hold some neo and wait for bright future.
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 11:41:51 AM

In my opinion, NEO is a very potential project, the current price is around $ 36 has dropped quite a lot compared to previously up to more than $ 160. NEO technology is very much appreciated. The project runs on this platform and NEO also has a strong ecosystem. Should we buy NEO and keep it in the long run?
It seems to me better to invest in EOS instead of NEO because this coin has a very big potential.
Activity: 168
August 24, 2018, 05:41:37 AM

In my opinion, NEO is a very potential project, the current price is around $ 36 has dropped quite a lot compared to previously up to more than $ 160. NEO technology is very much appreciated. The project runs on this platform and NEO also has a strong ecosystem. Should we buy NEO and keep it in the long run?
I have already invested a little in NEO.  This is a good coin and the price is very low.  I advise you to buy coins and hold these coins until next year.
Activity: 244
Merit: 3
August 23, 2018, 12:43:39 PM
As for me i would say Buy and hold NEO. NEO is a very promising coin in the market which has the power to compete with other good coins in the market without any fears or favor. The project that brought NEO into existence was a very nice one and will grow along time. NEO is currently strongly going to come up on the coinmarketcap in short time from now.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 12:37:32 PM
I think that you should hold NEO because this is the best way to earn a bit later when the price is better than it is now. To my mind, it will increase greatly in the nearest future and you need to wait
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
August 23, 2018, 12:32:56 PM
In my opinion, Neil is a very promising coin. But at the moment I would not advise investing in any altcoyins, because first of all bitcoin will grow. In addition, it is possible that the market will fall even lower, some coins will not grow any more, so I do not advise you to risk one more time.
Activity: 294
Merit: 4
August 22, 2018, 11:24:29 AM
Yes, of course NEO is a project that has a very good chance of being the biggest project in all of history, because projects like Ethereum have very limited actions. While the cryptocurrancy currency is at a minimum, it makes sense to buy coins slowly. Don't miss the nice option to buy NEO
Activity: 140
August 22, 2018, 11:13:38 AM

Yes, I think that's a good idea.  This coin can have a good future and it seems to me worth taking a chance and investing in NEO.
Activity: 228
August 22, 2018, 10:43:56 AM
If you want to buy NEO so you can buy this token for a long time hold because without long time hold you can’t make a big profit with this token. Now this token price is only $18.14 as a price result of coinmarketcap and total supply is 100,000,000 NEO so you should to hold long time. If you buy this token with this recent price so when it will be double then you can make a good money for long term hold.
Activity: 462
August 22, 2018, 04:47:18 AM
Why not? Neo is increasing popularity and it is second blockchain for ICOs to launch their ICOs. I believe Neo will stay in top 5 coinmarket cap
Activity: 126
August 22, 2018, 04:45:47 AM
At the moment, there's complete silence on his field, but I'm pretty sure his rocket will be flying into space very soon. The NEO ecosystem is very friendly and comfortable (unlike Etherum) and I almost became a fan of it. We just have to wait for the new bull season.
Activity: 224
August 22, 2018, 04:43:03 AM
Yes I will buy it.
Neo is the one of my top altcoins in my list this 2018, this coin is have a great potential and it will give  a good profit.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 04:38:24 AM
this is very good time to buy NEO because NEO is very potential coin and it is looking very promising for future. Neo is working on blockchain technology and smart contracts,and it can gives you good returns.
Activity: 198
Merit: 1
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
August 22, 2018, 04:09:04 AM
Holding saves your current money and buying will bring you much more money later, so mix it and there will be the best way for the decision about this problem.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
August 21, 2018, 06:17:05 PM

Yes,you should buy NEO because  NEO is certainly one of the most interesting and potential coins right now.I can say that I have bought more NEO recently and I hold it in my crypto portfolio. So, I must say that yes I think it’s profitable to invest in NEO cryptocurrency.
 It is your thinking but I think the best coin right now is bitcoin, it is at demand and getting wide, people are switching the money to it as it is save and growing coin, I am sure soon price of bitcoin will get high more than double, now it is modern age and we need to think all around about price fall and rise, about profit and about everything which a coin is concerned about.
Activity: 154
August 21, 2018, 09:11:38 AM

Yes,you should buy NEO because  NEO is certainly one of the most interesting and potential coins right now.I can say that I have bought more NEO recently and I hold it in my crypto portfolio. So, I must say that yes I think it’s profitable to invest in NEO cryptocurrency.
Activity: 352
Merit: 11
August 21, 2018, 08:58:38 AM
in my opinion Neo is a good choice but they has a few developer and bad codes now.
I think NEO has also a potential to gain profit like ethereum due to the market fluctuates higher prices so for now while its, on, dump we must able to buy more on NEO and wait for a long time.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001
August 21, 2018, 02:33:09 AM
I believe that you need to conduct research and understand what cryptocurrency you want to invest in, I think that the most reliable is bitcoin and Ethereum
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
August 20, 2018, 01:08:21 PM

Neo is a good coin of course it needs to be kept in a briefcase. However, I would not buy all the money. There are coins that are also promising, such as xlm, ada, I would buy a few coins.
Pages:
Jump to: