Pages:
Author

Topic: Should buy and hold NEO? - page 19. (Read 91638 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 12:22:39 PM
Personally I find NEO quite good, especially the internal transaction fee is 0. It competes directly with ETH but currently not many projects use this platform.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 12:09:39 PM
Of course. I think now should buy and hold NEO. Because I find that NEO is a very successful virtual currency, along with its ecosystem. Its future is very good. I hope this will grow very well in the future.
copper member
Activity: 378
August 20, 2018, 11:23:07 AM
NEO has copped some slack lately for being too centralised and some minor network bugs. Aside from that it's one of the most legit projects.

They have enough funding for 5 years at this time. That's a huge sell for me considering many alts may die during or as a result of this bear market.

Also their CEO is one of the main blockchain advisors in Europe and China.
Activity: 157
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
August 20, 2018, 09:08:02 AM
neo is growing now and i also have bought some of this, i am sure that its price will jump for so good in the end of this year to get money for holidays.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 07:17:06 AM
I always said that the NEO project has an excellent potential for the future. This is confirmed by my recent research - will grow actively as the market recovers.
Activity: 238
August 20, 2018, 07:14:43 AM
Yes, now during the temporary fall of the crypto market it is possible to buy NEO coins with excellent prospects for the future and to benefit.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
August 20, 2018, 06:54:35 AM
Many people say that neo is good because there is a future here but I think it depends on the projects they are coming to look good and there we can say that neo is good for others because ico or ico things are not updated or give a new update to their coin or team so that the holders will not dump.
Activity: 294
August 20, 2018, 06:51:31 AM
I also hold the opinion that NEO has really excellent prospects in the future. Now is the ideal time to buy these coins, while the price remains low.
Activity: 181
August 20, 2018, 03:43:03 AM
It seems to me better to buy EOS than NEO.  NEO is a good coin, but EOS has more potential.
Activity: 183
August 19, 2018, 02:11:46 PM
I can tell you this, at this point, you can never go wrong with ethereum or bitcoin for long term. For anything else, do what you think is right. It's not a wise decision to take financial advises from here, those who invested in NEO will recommend to invest and those who didn't will say that you shouldn't. So, it's better to do your own research and act based on that.

Amazing! You will definitely see a top notch difference in the contribution of folks that have around here a long time. Just stick this piece, it's what you need investing in even other coins.
Activity: 658
Catena X
August 19, 2018, 11:02:49 AM
For this bear market, I think it is better to buy some more NEO. the price of NEO is only $20.03. It is much more cheaper than usual in more than $35. the volume is still promising to increase. However, are there anybody that want to sell their NEO in this bear market? However, if you don't want to add any more amount in crypto. it is much better to hold your NEO.
POM
Activity: 547
Merit: 254
August 19, 2018, 10:50:58 AM
I think the answer is, yes. Everyone should buy and hodl some Neo because it’s really promising. Prices are so down these days and maybe it might be an opportunity to buy.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
August 19, 2018, 10:48:31 AM
In my opinion, NEO is a very potential project, the current price is around $ 36 has dropped quite a lot compared to previously up to more than $ 160. NEO technology is very much appreciated. The project runs on this platform and NEO also has a strong ecosystem. Should we buy NEO and keep it in the long run?

I bought some NEO at about 30$. When it dropped cross $15, I even bought more. I always believe in the trust that NEO is one of the highest potential coin.
Recall NEO's history, when Bitcoin rose from about $10,000 to $19,000 (90% increase), NEO climbed from about $50 to $160 (320% return).
Activity: 84
August 19, 2018, 10:33:52 AM
yes neo will be the future since it is the currency that dictates gas
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 10:33:15 AM
I agree, NEO is good altcoin for investment. But BTC and ETH is more stable coin for long term investment. Today NEO price is $19.12.  It's very low price because all altcoins are unstable. So It's good time for buy and hold it. 
QTC
copper member
Activity: 38
August 19, 2018, 10:32:50 AM
NEO is definitely something for consideration ... good potential ..
Activity: 252
August 19, 2018, 10:31:39 AM

In my opinion, NEO is a very potential project, the current price is around $ 36 has dropped quite a lot compared to previously up to more than $ 160. NEO technology is very much appreciated. The project runs on this platform and NEO also has a strong ecosystem. Should we buy NEO and keep it in the long run?

I suggest you to buy and invest in NEO, because the price of NEO still cheaper and now in the coincapmarket the price of NEO just $20 per coin. It is the best time to invest before the price more expensive. I think NEO is one of the altcoin that trusted and has bright future.
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
August 19, 2018, 10:15:39 AM
I think that NEO is a very promising coin, with great technology like Etgereum and high experienced team.
Activity: 342
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 10:11:43 AM
Yes definitely you should. If you have a huge amount of money and are looking to invest somewhere, then NEO should be the ideal investment choice. I don't see mich scope of coins like ethereum anymore. I would suggest you to go ahead and invest in it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
August 19, 2018, 10:07:34 AM
I can tell you this, at this point, you can never go wrong with ethereum or bitcoin for long term. For anything else, do what you think is right. It's not a wise decision to take financial advises from here, those who invested in NEO will recommend to invest and those who didn't will say that you shouldn't. So, it's better to do your own research and act based on that.

Completely agree to this comment.
The only ALT which could be trusted is ETH for long terms and yest Bitcoin is the king and you should hold it over the period of time, even if you want to buy more ALTs you can do that with BTC anytime/anywhere.

regarding NEO, I am a NEO holder since the time of ICO (it was termed as ANTSHARES at that time), it has given me 1000s of times returns since then, but again, I regret not selling it above $100 when it jumped there couple of times.
At this moment of time, there are a lot of potential alts which are touching the bottom and are in well accumulation zone, my suggestion, buy NEO, buy other ALTs with strong fundamentals.
Pages:
Jump to: