Pages:
Author

Topic: Should buy and hold NEO? - page 32. (Read 91638 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 10
July 29, 2018, 01:20:36 PM
i don''t think this is a needed question. NEO is a solid project. Buy and hold.

By the way, you earn free GAS for holding.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
July 29, 2018, 01:10:03 PM
The NEO price drop is due to the bleeding market that makes everyone panic  if only we did not panic the possibility of a stable price. With such current price, reductions make our profit to buy it and hold it as an investment. Of course with this situation, if the NEO price goes back up, then you can benefit.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
July 29, 2018, 01:02:36 PM

In my opinion, NEO is a very potential project, the current price is around $ 36 has dropped quite a lot compared to previously up to more than $ 160. NEO technology is very much appreciated. The project runs on this platform and NEO also has a strong ecosystem. Should we buy NEO and keep it in the long run?
To make a forecast for the NEO crypto currency for 2018 is a bit more complicated, because at the moment its price is close to the peaks, which makes it impossible to predict the price movement based on technical analysis.
Activity: 317
Merit: 100
July 29, 2018, 12:26:06 PM
NEO is a very promising platform and there are many projects on it, but for the time being it is not really working alone. Experts say that NEO has not yet been finalized for the full-fledged work of the dApps. But in the portfolio it must be kept, it needs a good prospect of growth.
Activity: 224
July 29, 2018, 12:22:36 PM
Defiantly yes, NEO is a good coin, not a shitcoin as there are a lot of them
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 12:13:12 PM
It appears like a great choice to exploit the drops in its cost to get incorporate it in your portfolio, general NEO resembles a promising choice, so get a few and hold it since its cost will ascend without a doubt.
Activity: 420
July 29, 2018, 09:53:16 AM
I don't think that would be the best investment. Especially NEO is a relatively new cryptocurrency is not time-tested and should not be trusted so much
Activity: 574
July 29, 2018, 04:05:59 AM
perhaps now it is one of the most unstable coins on the market. no one knows what to expect from her. I think that now, when the negative and the barrage of news has flown away from the crypto-currency market, you can expect a price increase even for this coin.
Activity: 280
July 28, 2018, 02:47:47 PM
Today I bought a coin for NEO, worth $ 10,000. I think that this is a very good investment of its funds in such a popular crypto asset!  Wink
Activity: 526
markaccy.io
July 28, 2018, 12:50:38 PM

In my opinion, NEO is a very potential project, the current price is around $ 36 has dropped quite a lot compared to previously up to more than $ 160. NEO technology is very much appreciated. The project runs on this platform and NEO also has a strong ecosystem. Should we buy NEO and keep it in the long run?
I am also very interested in this coin. this coin increasingly shows its development. And even that could be a heavy rival of ethereum.
Activity: 199
July 28, 2018, 12:44:05 PM
Neo coins are nice. I think there's nothing wrong with buying and saving this coin, making this coin a long-term investment. And before doing that, do research on Neo, so you understand about the coins you have.
Activity: 380
July 28, 2018, 12:41:26 PM
Neo has always been one of the most valuable coins. I think we are a good time to invest, neo is just 33 dollars. Everyone expects Neo to go up to $ 100 again. You can make some invest and hodl your neo's Smiley
Activity: 51
July 28, 2018, 12:34:47 PM
About the things that make NEO stand out is the high level of ICO that appears on NEP-5 technology. Most neo running on neo, really high and almost no projects of fraud. Check The Effect.ai, Spotcoin and Asura Coin. These three are excellent evidence of this.
Activity: 130
July 28, 2018, 12:31:48 PM

time current copper coin top buy well worth the price. It's too cheap for us to hold
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 28, 2018, 12:28:49 PM
My base for calculations is ETH, wich is my main holding, I see NEO as having the potential maybe not to surpass ETH but at least raise over the current 0.1 ratio due to having somewhat similar technologies and supply.

This is a personal opinion however, it is important for everyone to do their own research before investing in highly speculative assets
Activity: 102
Merit: 4
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
July 28, 2018, 12:21:32 PM
My opinion on this matter,it is necessary to keep.After all, now it is best to keep the coins and wait for a better price and only then sell!Soon the growth will be.And it is better to merge the coins at a more favorable rate,the more coins have a prospect
IFK
Activity: 644
July 28, 2018, 12:17:37 PM
I will definitely buy this coin the moment I understand that the market has gone up. Until that time, it makes no sense to buy NEO, because the price can go down.
Activity: 378
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
July 28, 2018, 12:16:21 PM
I think so, because NEO will get you a big profit in the future.
Activity: 789
July 28, 2018, 12:10:37 PM

I think Noe's coins are very good. and it is perfect as one of Altcoin who can invest because if seen the price Neo always showed rapid progress, some even say that Neo called The Ethereum next. If only I had more money, I wanted to invest in NEO coins.
Activity: 125
July 28, 2018, 12:00:21 PM
YOU SHOULD! Neo is a great coin. It is an ethereum of Chinese community. But, you should be careful. Because NEO system was hacked. It is a bad news and might lead to downfall of bitcoin.
I think so too.  Now the price for NEO is very low and I think by the end of next year the price will grow several times.
Pages:
Jump to: