Pages:
Author

Topic: Should buy and hold NEO? - page 33. (Read 91638 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 11:53:19 AM
YOU SHOULD! Neo is a great coin. It is an ethereum of Chinese community. But, you should be careful. Because NEO system was hacked. It is a bad news and might lead to downfall of bitcoin.
Activity: 223
July 28, 2018, 11:52:15 AM
NEO is one of my favorite altcoins, along with Ethereum. He has serious prospects for the growth and development of the project.By the way, a number of ICO is already being carried out on the NEO blockchain.
Activity: 68
July 28, 2018, 11:50:57 AM
It has a lot of back up by the chinese government and that can be good or bad, personally, I don't like governments getting involved too deeply into cryptos, I think it misses the whole point of them, but who knows, NEO is growing so it is a matter of time until we get to see the results.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 28, 2018, 11:40:13 AM
NEO has a good potential and it seems to me worth investing in this coin.  And the price is still low.
I agree with you. NEO is really a very promising coin. This project can surprise us very much and give a good profit. Now is a good time for investment.
Activity: 150
July 28, 2018, 11:38:33 AM
NEO has a good potential and it seems to me worth investing in this coin.  And the price is still low.
Activity: 133
July 28, 2018, 11:31:31 AM
Perhaps in the future NEO will be a successful coin, but I think EOS has more chances of success.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
July 28, 2018, 09:35:30 AM
As for me, it has a prospect, as well as a number of other coins. Although I invested quite a bit in it. You can also read a few different reviews about the forecast for NEO. And if you think that investing in it is necessary, feel free to invest.
Activity: 338
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
July 28, 2018, 08:00:31 AM
I recommend buying and holding NEO now. NEO is one of the potential altcoin. It was born in China, it has a development plan and technology is quite similar to Ethereum so NEO is dubbed as Ethereum of China. NEO has a professional team, it has good scalability. I believe that if you invest long term in NEO you will have a lot of profit in the future. NEO now costs about $ 33, which is a great opportunity for you to buy NEO cheaply.

And in recent times a lot of ICO are based on NEO the same as it was and is with ETH. I also find NEO as very potential coin.
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
July 28, 2018, 07:15:08 AM
It is a potential coin but with not good signals conditions in the market currently, people are very difficult to predict about its future. Hold all coins you have and wait. It is my thinking.
Activity: 144
July 28, 2018, 07:10:58 AM
I think that NEO has prospects for growth in price and it is still valued in the market. and I would buy for my NEO portfolio.
D C
Activity: 55
July 28, 2018, 06:58:02 AM
I remember when NEO was above 120 USD and I was hoping to go below 100 USD so I could buy more. I did buy more and was still buying till around 40 USD and I am holding it with a big minus currently. But I believe that it is one of better projects with a very bright future ahead!
Activity: 462
Merit: 42
July 28, 2018, 04:40:41 AM
The Neo project can be purchased as a follow-up, and this is seen as a project that will come to many good places in the future. Shuan is a project I can definitely get if you are financially good. Neo quality.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
July 28, 2018, 04:21:42 AM

In my opinion, NEO is a very potential project, the current price is around $ 36 has dropped quite a lot compared to previously up to more than $ 160. NEO technology is very much appreciated. The project runs on this platform and NEO also has a strong ecosystem. Should we buy NEO and keep it in the long run?
Almost every cryptocurrency now is very undervalued. NEO seems to be very interesting coin because they are growing very quickly, many new parthnership, a lot of successful ICOs on NEO blockchain and atleast you can profit for staking your coins Smiley.

i think so, NEO is one of a coin which has a future I think. many investors interested to invest their capital in this coin. NEO is really recommended for investment, especially for long-term investment.
copper member
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
July 27, 2018, 05:50:16 AM
Yes you should buy right now, this time NEO has best price to buy for long term holding. 2-3 months is not a good target but if you hold more than 1 years, NEO will be at >200 USD next year.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 05:46:50 AM
I also think that NEO is a very promising coin, so it is listed in my investment portfolio. I will certainly try to keep it as long as possible to fix a good profit. I meet a lot of projects that appreciate NEO and use THEIR model to develop their own platform. So it is possible that when the market is rehabilitated, it will also go up.
Activity: 112
July 27, 2018, 05:19:23 AM
NEO is a great potential coin to hold for a long term investo,though the crypto  market is volatile but research have shown that the value of NEO will double currently before the year ends
Activity: 55
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 04:42:19 AM
NEO now is just $33,i think this's a safe price,anyway,if you have spare money then buy it,whatever,i believe that neo will not let you down.
Activity: 112
July 27, 2018, 04:41:07 AM
Neo is a great coin and is worth buying and holding
Activity: 938
Merit: 266
July 27, 2018, 04:36:55 AM

In my opinion, NEO is a very potential project, the current price is around $ 36 has dropped quite a lot compared to previously up to more than $ 160. NEO technology is very much appreciated. The project runs on this platform and NEO also has a strong ecosystem. Should we buy NEO and keep it in the long run?

i think neo has alot of potential for growth.  it hasn't even started to be used extensively by the public like that of ethereum.  it's competing against ethereum and waves, and now eos.

if i were you, diversify your fund and invest in eth, neo and eos.
Activity: 154
July 27, 2018, 04:29:47 AM

neo is a very promising coin in the future, maybe you can buy some more neo at this time when the price is down. and maybe 2-3 months ahead the price will go up.
Pages:
Jump to: