Pages:
Author

Topic: Should buy and hold NEO? - page 52. (Read 91638 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 07:14:45 AM
i think you need to do your research and find out it you can actually invest or not, check for the market value, market share and the growth rate.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
https://adonx.one
July 05, 2018, 07:12:50 AM
I think yes , the current price about $42 and NEO keep going up more with strong support, the price possible to go to $170 again, even higher from this price. We should know best times to buy it and untill how long to hold it to maximize the profit in trading.
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
July 05, 2018, 07:07:58 AM

In my opinion, NEO is a very potential project, the current price is around $ 36 has dropped quite a lot compared to previously up to more than $ 160. NEO technology is very much appreciated. The project runs on this platform and NEO also has a strong ecosystem. Should we buy NEO and keep it in the long run?
It all depends on the strategy you have chosen for yourself. There are traders who buy small amounts of different coins and wait for the pump to turn on. At this point, they sell and make a profit. If you're to keep the savings in a single currency then you will increase your profit in case of success, but the chance to get profit you have will be significantly reduced.
Activity: 518
Merit: 114
July 05, 2018, 07:06:17 AM
For the last 6 months, NEO has only fallen and has never risen! Eth and BTC fell 2 times, and NEO 3 times. It doesn’t help even that several new projects have appeared on the NEO chain block. Do you think it is worth investing in it or looking for coins more friendly to the holder?
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1598
Do not die for Putin
July 05, 2018, 06:58:47 AM
The NEO network is the one that is filtering better the bad ICOs and the scams. Only serious business get into it and that patient strategy is for sure going to pay.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
July 05, 2018, 06:37:19 AM

In my opinion, NEO is a very potential project, the current price is around $ 36 has dropped quite a lot compared to previously up to more than $ 160. NEO technology is very much appreciated. The project runs on this platform and NEO also has a strong ecosystem. Should we buy NEO and keep it in the long run?
Almost every cryptocurrency now is very undervalued. NEO seems to be very interesting coin because they are growing very quickly, many new parthnership, a lot of successful ICOs on NEO blockchain and atleast you can profit for staking your coins Smiley.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031
July 05, 2018, 06:35:14 AM
I can tell you this, at this point, you can never go wrong with ethereum or bitcoin for long term. For anything else, do what you think is right. It's not a wise decision to take financial advises from here, those who invested in NEO will recommend to invest and those who didn't will say that you shouldn't. So, it's better to do your own research and act based on that.
Activity: 184
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 12:35:01 AM

Pages:
Jump to: