Pages:
Author

Topic: Should buy and hold NEO? - page 51. (Read 91638 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 08:26:05 AM
NEO has partnerships with many organizations in China!
As a representative of China's blockchain, NEO has unique advantages in China, whether it is government, government, or Chinese use, or more likely to choose the NEO team of local blockchain projects.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
elysian.finance
July 05, 2018, 08:18:13 AM

In my opinion, NEO is a very potential project, the current price is around $ 36 has dropped quite a lot compared to previously up to more than $ 160. NEO technology is very much appreciated. The project runs on this platform and NEO also has a strong ecosystem. Should we buy NEO and keep it in the long run?
Yes, Neo is a very good coin to buy and hold for long term because it has the potential rise higher when the market recover and the price of coin begin to rise. If you bu the coin now and you hold it for long term, by the time you decide to sell the coin, it would have increased and then you can earn reasonable profit on your investment.
if we want to invest and assume that the coin will have the potential to raise the price and will give you many benefits, you do not think long anymore, you can buy it directly and you can hold it for a period of time that you will set yourself, suppose you ask for opinion on here, people will definitely reply that NEO coins are very good for you to make investments, and of course there are also dislikes, what you choose hopefully will generate big profits for you.
Activity: 126
July 05, 2018, 07:57:19 AM
Yeah I don't see any problem with NEO as this is a good project that will be huge someday. Holding Neo could give you a profits as this could rise higher. Just be patient to wait.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
July 05, 2018, 07:56:44 AM

In my opinion, NEO is a very potential project, the current price is around $ 36 has dropped quite a lot compared to previously up to more than $ 160. NEO technology is very much appreciated. The project runs on this platform and NEO also has a strong ecosystem. Should we buy NEO and keep it in the long run?
If you fully understand the project and you see potentials then go for it, no need to ask opinion as we do different principles about choosing coins, NEO produce gas and just by holding this coin you will be able to earned gas so its really a passive investment while waiting for the value to rise high again, logically wise choose coins that gives passive income.
Activity: 168
July 05, 2018, 07:50:23 AM
i'm also considering whether to invest in neo. but i'm not sure yet. i'll probably first learn more about the neo project...
Activity: 912
July 05, 2018, 07:49:34 AM
NEO is very promising and young cryptocurrency. The price is really very low and attractive. I think you can not go wrong if you invest in it now.
Activity: 149
July 05, 2018, 07:46:45 AM
I think NEO is another great altcoin and platform. What I love about it is that you can acquire GAS and that alone can be a source of passive income. Not to mention, it also has 0 transaction fee when moving it from exchanges to your wallet or any other transaction for that matter.
Activity: 427
July 05, 2018, 07:45:34 AM

Yes, Neo is a very good coin to buy and hold for long term because it has the potential rise higher when the market recover and the price of coin begin to rise. If you bu the coin now and you hold it for long term, by the time you decide to sell the coin, it would have increased and then you can earn reasonable profit on your investment.
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
July 05, 2018, 07:44:42 AM
Yeah I agree with you that neo is a great project and that will bring us profit but I won't advise buying something that already went 50% in few days only and it will have to cool off for sure.That being said still belive that we will see neo going over 200 $ eventualy
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
July 05, 2018, 07:42:57 AM

Almost every cryptocurrency now is very undervalued. NEO seems to be very interesting coin because they are growing very quickly, many new parthnership, a lot of successful ICOs on NEO blockchain and atleast you can profit for staking your coins Smiley.
Agreed with your comments since recently I was involved in some airdrop campaigns, and the airdrop campaigns forced me to give them the NEO wallet address.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 624
July 05, 2018, 07:42:31 AM
With the current move of the market, almost all coins will go back to green and Neo won't be any different. I'm expecting investors to buy high profiting coin that are cheaper. Neo is good for longer time.
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
July 05, 2018, 07:41:16 AM

I think NEO is only suitable for short-term investment. NEO prices are not stable and easily manipulated by sharks. So NEO should not be held for long periods of time
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman
July 05, 2018, 07:40:58 AM
I think the current price of NEO is worth investing in.
Since NEO is at a low price, it is currently undervalued and therefore worth investing in.
We see the market are not recovery yet and neo is in undervalued, I think it really worth it to invest, but honestly I'm not fully convinced.
If you think that is a right thing to do and you did a research about neo it is up to you.
Activity: 280
July 05, 2018, 07:39:53 AM

NEO is always my number one choice. NEO is a potential coin, and NEO is of great interest to the international community. NEO will replace XRP and ranked third in this year
Activity: 294
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
July 05, 2018, 07:35:59 AM

Currently, NEO is the highest gain in the last 24 hours in the top 100 coins on coinmarketcap. I also believe that at the end of this year, the price of NEO will be $ 120
Activity: 300
July 05, 2018, 07:29:24 AM

neo is a promising coin, i think you should buy more of neo in this bullish month. a month or two maybe it will pump and it will gain you profit.
Activity: 212
Merit: 3
July 05, 2018, 07:26:46 AM
Yes I agree with you, NEO has a good project and I see today a price increase of up to 9% based on coinmarketcap. It is not impossible in the next few years that the price of NEO will offset the ETH price. And I agree the investment in NEO is good for the long term.
Activity: 134
Merit: 2
Vi veri veniversum vivus vici
July 05, 2018, 07:26:34 AM
I think NEO has great support and has seen a nice rise the last few days Smiley
I hold some NEO which generates GAS so that is a good aspect as well, if you hold a few for the long rune, your GAS balance will build up!
Activity: 484
July 05, 2018, 07:19:43 AM

I find that NEO is a very successful virtual currency, along with its ecosystem. The speed of the transaction is breakneck and should support the projects wanting to release their token on the NEO platform, and this is a strength to help NEO is a potential project.
Activity: 238
July 05, 2018, 07:17:18 AM
I think the current price of NEO is worth investing in.
Since NEO is at a low price, it is currently undervalued and therefore worth investing in.
Pages:
Jump to: