Pages:
Author

Topic: Should I buy BItcoin or Litecoin - page 43. (Read 5288 times)

Activity: 373
Merit: 250
April 08, 2018, 01:31:11 AM
Although, virtual silver from the day of its foundation settled in the top-list of digital money units and continues to hold positions. Moreover, with each drop in quotations on Bitcoin, one can hear statements that Litecoin has every chance to become a worthy alternative to the first crypto currency.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
April 08, 2018, 01:28:56 AM
Please don’t say 50 percent of each

BTC or Litecoin!
I select bitcoin. Maybe it will not jump like and last year but bitcoin is safer to invest and easier to learn.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
April 08, 2018, 01:28:37 AM
If I think personally for now it is better to buy bitcoin because bitcoin for me is sure to earn a lot of profits later if the price goes up again, but it all depends on the belief alone.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
April 08, 2018, 01:27:15 AM
If I think personally for now it is better to buy bitcoin because bitcoin for me is sure to earn a lot of profits later if the price goes up again, but it all depends on the belief alone.
copper member
Activity: 812
Merit: 12
I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum
April 08, 2018, 01:24:12 AM
you better buy Bitcoin, because Bitcoin price will increase more than Litecoin price. therefore if you want to get a big profit then I suggest you to invest in Bitcoin.
Activity: 291
April 08, 2018, 01:17:24 AM
Always btc first. It will be the one who goes up when the bull run comes. then buy LTC in Q2. That is when the market stabilizes. Alts will grow when steady market growth happens. Just my 2 cents.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
April 08, 2018, 01:15:31 AM

BTC or Litecoin!
I think Litecoin is better than bitcoin for now. Litecoin is cheaper and more promising, but of course the risk is also great.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
April 08, 2018, 01:13:50 AM
Yes, I think this time is very good for you to invest in both, because the price is very low. As I invest bitcoin will make a lot of profit for you, the crypto market is fluctuating, but the value of the bitcoin is down but not significant, I believe it will recover and thrive in the future. .
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
April 08, 2018, 01:07:45 AM
Of course you need to buy BTC because BTC is the king of Crypto world. after BTC my choice is ethereum.
Activity: 336
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
April 08, 2018, 01:06:29 AM
Litecoins, because the Bitcoin price is so high that to increase again is very difficult, while the price of Litecoin is still very cheap compared to the price of Bitcoin and the opportunity to make Litecoin prices skyrocket like price of Bitcoin is huge, therefore you better invest in Litecoin.

True, right now its better to invest in litecoin because litecoin is till very cheap, still in low price so its good to hold in litecoin, hold in how many years like they did in bitcoin, when bitcoins price is too low many people invest and hold for how many years till such time the bitcoin boom, reach up to $19000. Its not bad to invest on bitcoin also, but its better invest to those coin that has a future like bitcoin.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
April 08, 2018, 12:52:43 AM
Litecoins, because the Bitcoin price is so high that to increase again is very difficult, while the price of Litecoin is still very cheap compared to the price of Bitcoin and the opportunity to make Litecoin prices skyrocket like price of Bitcoin is huge, therefore you better invest in Litecoin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
April 08, 2018, 12:48:20 AM
I would suggest you to buy litecoin! why? look at its price and the supply its only 55m+ now and it has a lot of potential to grow. Fees are lower than btc and much faster. Just imagine who has better chance of getting x10 BTC or LTC? I think it's LTC it's possible LTC will hit $1k before this year ends and its impossible for btc to get to $50k level this year. Just my thoughts anyways.
Activity: 490
April 08, 2018, 12:38:03 AM

BTC or Litecoin!
Bitcoin is a coin with the best price. For bitcoin investments to be a good choice, because the price is always a guide for altcoin prices.
Activity: 126
April 08, 2018, 12:35:11 AM

BTC or Litecoin!
If I were you I would choose bitcoin because bitcoin has more potential than litecoin. I believe that in the future the price of bitcoin will increase more than the price of litecoin. If you talk about cryptocurrency, the first thing that comes through your mind is bitcoin. So if people prefers to invest in cryptocurrency they will choose bitcoin which is more popular than litecoin.
Activity: 292
April 08, 2018, 12:23:13 AM
if I suggest, you better buy Bitcoin than you buy Litecoin, because I believe in the future Bitcoin price will increase more than the price of Litecoin.
Activity: 224
April 08, 2018, 12:19:20 AM
I suggest choosing a bitcoin because I think bitcoin is a very good coin, because I think bitcoin is the parent of the coin and greatly affects other coins. so we should just choose the parent is bitcoin. besides bitcoin also has a good track record to be invested. so i am very sure bitcoin when i choose for sure i will choose bitcoin
Activity: 124
April 08, 2018, 12:12:39 AM
I will advice you to invest in Bitcoin. Because is more potential than Litecoin. And also it more popular than Litecoin. If you say about cryptocurrency, the first thing that comes to mind is Bitcoin. So when people want to choose to invest in cryptourrency they will choose Bitcoin which is more famous.
Activity: 203
April 08, 2018, 12:03:37 AM
It is better if you will invest both because it they have a good potential especially bitcoin. But because you want us to pick just one i suggest you to invest in bitcoin
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
April 07, 2018, 11:58:49 PM

BTC or Litecoin!

If that so then i will suggest you to invest 100% in Bitcoin because it is the most promising, the most fast moving, the highest demand and the most famous Crypto currency in the market in which it become the no.1 of all coins. Making the no.1 spot in the market is not easy without having a good market performance this is because it already build a deep foundation of trust among the investors that is why the price is the most expensive too.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
April 07, 2018, 11:47:59 PM

BTC or Litecoin!

Well you really can't blame people who would suggest to go 50-50 on both coins since they are both great coins with great potential to give anyone who believes in them great profits when the bearish market ends and the bullish market starts. But if it were me, I would go 60-40 or 70-30 in favor of bitcoins of course since it give you more assurance than any other coin out there and it is the safest and best choice for newbies in this industry. The choice really comes down to probability of profits.
Pages:
Jump to: