Pages:
Author

Topic: should i buy btc now or sell? - page 34. (Read 8188 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
November 03, 2017, 10:25:15 AM
hallo guys, i am new to trading btc. and days before the bitcoin gold fork, i was advice to sell my btc (which i did) because it was suspected to drop in price few days to come. But surprisingly, from then till this very moment, btc has been on a continuous rise. now btc is at $7000+ and we are getting close to the next fork in mid-nov. DO YOU GUYS ADVICE I BUY BACK BTC AT THIS CURRENT PRICE OR WAIT for a possible drop in price?

The advice you'll always receive is buy low and sell high, I could be wrong but I feel bitcoin is close to the top with regards to its current price, I expect a fall of some extent in the coming weeks, however it is impossible to predict with anything even close to certainty.
It is true that bitcoin prices are very high today so do not insist on buying them anyway.Even if you continue to want btc must have a capital of great value.But it really depends on your desire to continue to buy or wait for the price to go down at any time.
In my view I say we are humans and we always think some thing better like a greedy so we should think in same logic with a business ethics.

We strongly recommend you if u have already invested then check for the rate, if price increases and u understand u r in profit then hold the profit and withdraw the capital which u invested this helps u a stress relief also u can go with your profit rate increments.

Hope I'm done with my best, hoping u are glad.

alright. but am yet to invest anyway. . . but will keep this strategy in mind for future purpose
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
November 03, 2017, 10:19:40 AM
hallo guys, i am new to trading btc. and days before the bitcoin gold fork, i was advice to sell my btc (which i did) because it was suspected to drop in price few days to come. But surprisingly, from then till this very moment, btc has been on a continuous rise. now btc is at $7000+ and we are getting close to the next fork in mid-nov. DO YOU GUYS ADVICE I BUY BACK BTC AT THIS CURRENT PRICE OR WAIT for a possible drop in price?

I think buying bitcoin is always advisable if you are thinking about the long term. Although it's volatility, it's price is increasing in the long term, so if you buy it now, and the price drops, it will mos likely still move up again and give you profit. Of course that if you have limited resources, like most people do it's important to try to get the best price, so you can get more coins. I do think the price will go down a bit, right after the fork, and then it will move up again.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 121
November 03, 2017, 10:03:45 AM

I think a retracement is being expected to happen with bitcoin in the near future before it decides what to do in the december season. So , my advise is that you can wait and if you have eyes  Grin to spot the dive coming , you can go on the ride Roll Eyes
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
November 03, 2017, 09:59:31 AM
if you have a capital..why not buy now,bitcoin price continuous to go higher and i dont see any reason for that november fork can lowered btc price just like the bitcoin gold fork.DOA the november pork is another DOA.and besides even if the bitcoin price become low in this coming fork,still it will rise fastest that we wont noticed the price goes higher that what is it now
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
November 03, 2017, 09:46:38 AM
bitcoin is currently on its all time high it will be bad idea to buy bitcoin now wait some time after the fork I think bitcoin price will go down a little and that's the perfect time to buy a bitcoin
Activity: 294
November 03, 2017, 09:37:14 AM

The advice you'll always receive is buy low and sell high, I could be wrong but I feel bitcoin is close to the top with regards to its current price, I expect a fall of some extent in the coming weeks, however it is impossible to predict with anything even close to certainty.
It is true that bitcoin prices are very high today so do not insist on buying them anyway.Even if you continue to want btc must have a capital of great value.But it really depends on your desire to continue to buy or wait for the price to go down at any time.
In my view I say we are humans and we always think some thing better like a greedy so we should think in same logic with a business ethics.

We strongly recommend you if u have already invested then check for the rate, if price increases and u understand u r in profit then hold the profit and withdraw the capital which u invested this helps u a stress relief also u can go with your profit rate increments.

Hope I'm done with my best, hoping u are glad.
November 03, 2017, 09:20:34 AM

exactly, i too suspect a fall to a very low price. but am not sure too of when that will be. . . i really hope it is before the fork.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
November 03, 2017, 09:19:42 AM

Activity: 280
Merit: 105
November 03, 2017, 09:11:42 AM

November 03, 2017, 09:08:49 AM
Pages:
Jump to: