Pages:
Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 14. (Read 39356 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
www.icovo.co/
So, I think this would be a good idea. Investing in ethereum now could be rich more in future.
Activity: 252
LOL you did good decision, i think if you bought at that time you would get high lose now
it is at low price which is good if wanna buy now
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Well, all the money is not worth buying, but worth buying for the most part, because it is the most valuable asset on the market. At least, many analysts say. I would have listened to their professional opinion!
Activity: 66
Merit: 1
I don't think that now is a good time to stop by. The best price hasnt already passed  yet and competitors will soon begin to get rid of Ether, best time to buy!
Activity: 115
twogap.com
Don't do this. Make your investments in several coins because in this case you will get your profit even if you lose on some coins your money
Activity: 700
Merit: 102
Well if i were you i would not put all of my money into only one coin. Ethereum will be good you are right but you can make much profit if you put your split your investments in couple of high potential coins.

I agree, we should not stick to 1 coin, because the other coins are still there, and also have to see which coin is better, and we have to maintain it.
Activity: 280
yamzu
In my opinion, you should not to. Just spend 50%-80%, but not all of your money. Invest in other perspective crypto, which you choose, just for insurance.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

update: stoppp ittt. i didn't buy Sad

I am as a big holder of Ethereum can tell you that it would be wise decision to buy ETH coins but dont do it for all your money. I like Ethereum I believe it but I think that it is necessary to put money into different assets, various coins.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
absolutely, it is not recommended to buy Ethereum the usage of all your money. it's very risky. You need to diversify your funding portfolio. you can purchase Ethereum and other cash like Rpple, Litecoin, Cardano, Stellar, and so forth. It ought to to do to reduce your investment dangers that you could incurred. but decision relies upon on you of direction.
Activity: 154
Yes!!! To my own opinion, I think the best time to invest in Ethereum is right now that it price is very low, eth will be profitable for a few next months and will be profitable for those who invest now.
Activity: 327
Merit: 124
Do not bet too much money on Ethereum or any single coin. Ethereum has been underperforming lately. Today, it is making new lows for 2018 while Bitcoin, Litecoin and many other top coins are not.
Agreed. While ETH team do not solve in which way they will develop project then ETH will a quite doubtful holding. Because of unpredictable price. As I understand we can see much cheaper $240. ETH reaction on the BTC price dump is much more than other alts
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
Do not bet too much money on Ethereum or any single coin. Ethereum has been underperforming lately. Today, it is making new lows for 2018 while Bitcoin, Litecoin and many other top coins are not.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
I really believe that Ethereum has a bright future but I think you shouldn't invest with your all money in one crypto coin. You can buy three or four best coins after proper study and hold them for long term to get better results.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
although now this etherum is decreasing and you have a lot of money you do not have to buy etherum with all your money because even if buy a small amount of etherum if the high price must be profit and we stay be patient to hold.
in fact, every user has his own reason to participate in the business of crypto-currencies. Proceeding from But Each of us has some means to participate in this activity. In any case, even despite the promise of the etherium, it is better to invest in the crypto currency the money that you can risk.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
although now this etherum is decreasing and you have a lot of money you do not have to buy etherum with all your money because even if buy a small amount of etherum if the high price must be profit and we stay be patient to hold.
Activity: 224
Putting all your money to ethereum will be risky. I must preferred to bitcoin or bitcoincash. It has the more higher value than ethereum. But whatever cryptocurrency you provide for your money or investment, there is always a risk. All you need to accept what would really the risk of it.

This is a rather risky strategy, to invest all your money in one project. I would advise to divide at least 50 to 50.
Activity: 559
Merit: 102
When you invest in the crypto, you dont invest all your money in a cryptocurrency. Divide it appropriately so that you minimize losses when the market goes down. And limit the risk when you invest in scam altcoin, That's the best investment for everyone
Activity: 98
You need to wait some time to make a profit. After the market starts to recover you will get a profit. We have seen ethereum prices last year.
If you invest now, surely you will make a very good amount of money and you become rich.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
Not all the crypto is moving the same way as bitcoin. Ethereum will not move same way. It has own way based on couple of basics: Technical Analysis , market direction and news and I guess the whales wishes :-) Right now I see a price dump to around 200$ where I would prefer to buy some ETH for the next bull run.
Activity: 103
A great percentage of people after seeing bitcoin grow will see the potential of crypto currency and ethereum is the next in line surely it will also rise someday. Investing is all about taking risk and thank yourself for risking someday
Pages:
Jump to: