Pages:
Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 13. (Read 39356 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 100
if you plan to buy ethereum, this is still very good, the price falls again, you can do short-term trading (daily trading) and also you can do long-term hold.
Activity: 532
Ethereum is one of the better coin in the market. But it is not good if you put all your money in it. Maybe you split your m9ney and buy some good altcoins that are out in the market.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Directing the entire investment into a single crypto is quite inaccurate and unreported. I'm not saying this because the ETH is bad or the potential is low, the same situation is true for all crypto coins. That's why it should be considered much more when you step.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
At the moment, I would prefer to buy bitcoin rather than ethereum. Since its dominant market share is increasing, it means that it will grow further.

in any case, I used to be an opponent of such an investment strategy, when all my funds are dampened into one coin. But when the conversation concerns ethereal, then I have much more confidence in this coin than in other cryptocurrencies combined.
Despite the fact that ethereum has good prospects in the future, you still have to reinsure yourself to remove the risks that could lead you to loss of your funds. It is best to have at least 10 different coins in your portfolio.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
At the moment, I would prefer to buy bitcoin rather than ethereum. Since its dominant market share is increasing, it means that it will grow further.

in any case, I used to be an opponent of such an investment strategy, when all my funds are dampened into one coin. But when the conversation concerns ethereal, then I have much more confidence in this coin than in other cryptocurrencies combined.
Activity: 420
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Activity: 152
Merit: 18
lol, i like the update) that's great, man, that you didn't buy, cause it's really worst idea, the way better is spend about 60% of your capital and leave 40% just in case
Activity: 700
Merit: 102
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

update: stoppp ittt. i didn't buy Sad

even if eth will increase if you want to buy it, and if you really want to buy it, it's better not to force your pocket by buying eth if you can't. because current developments are fluctuating, and we never know when to start stabilizing. so it's better to share, than you want to have eth yourself.
Activity: 242

This is exactly what has happened to gold prices over the past 2 years. And no matter how much money the us Federal reserve printed, buyers did not want to pay more for gold, so sellers reduced their prices.
Activity: 317
The price of gold is artificially restrained by manipulations with receipts for its delivery. In fact, the physical gold in the vaults is several times less than the receipts that are traded on the exchanges.
bce
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
if you are ready with all the risks and your beliefs are great, why not buy the possibility of profit will also be big later, but patience is very large, it all depends on you who will undergo
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
You should not buy ethereum with all of your money this is stupid thing. You should not all in one this coin. You can create your portfolio with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and one coin that you want. You should split these coins that way is %50 Bitcoin , %20 Ethereum, %20 Ripple and %10 that coin. This is safer solution I guess.

Obviously, one should not risk all money for an  investment in this volatile market. Much more on a single coin to focus on. It's a high risk and not ideal move. One can lose in an instant. It is highly preferable to diversify one's investment in several good coins to be safe and more productive.
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
You should not buy ethereum with all of your money this is stupid thing. You should not all in one this coin. You can create your portfolio with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and one coin that you want. You should split these coins that way is %50 Bitcoin , %20 Ethereum, %20 Ripple and %10 that coin. This is safer solution I guess.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Investing in a single place with all your money is always very risky. Ethereum is the best altcoin, a coin that everyone has and will save a lot of money in the long run. but it might be better to buy some bitcoin and neo instead of investing just one coin Smiley
Activity: 459

That's a good choice. You should know that you never use your entire capital to invest in any one area. Divide your money in a reasonable way and you will be more likely to invest. Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Don't do this. Make your investments in several coins because in this case you will get your profit even if you lose on some coins your money

can't agree. eth is in the dip atm and it's good for one shot investment for the future profit.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Don't try it,  it's not worth putting all your money in just one coin,  try as much as possible to diversify your portfolio,  this way you can help in maximing your portfolio
Activity: 238

Never invest all your currency. Invest only what you can spare and it will be a good decision. And befire investing, check the market prices and try to make a prediction.
Activity: 826
Merit: 523

If you seek a stable and average profits, then ethereum is the best one to invest all your many in, but if you want huge incomes, you should other coins which are cheap now but they are going to rocket in the coming year.

Activity: 504
Don't only buy ethereum. You need to diversify. There are still many good cryptos in the market. Don't put your money in only one crypto. Because when that crypto falls. And your money will fall as well.
Pages:
Jump to: