Pages:
Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 11. (Read 39356 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
now ETH less than $200. its a great deal.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
we know that ethereum prices once reached very high prices so that when ethereum prices become very low as it is today it would be better to buy because the price of ethereum would definitely increase again and could also reach a very high price again
Activity: 504
Merit: 103
If we think "should we buy ethereum with all of money", we should buy buy ethereum and bitcoin now. Last year, Ethereum hit the about 1400 dollar and now 200 dollar, Bitcoin hit the 19 000 dollar and now 6300 dollar. These are big chances for buying nothing else. If you want earn money you should buy from deep now.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 582
"CoinPoker.com"
Buying ethereum with all money is certainly a risky thing, as we know that current market conditions are dropping so placing money on ethereum will make us dizzy and stressed if the price drops.
Simply no because if you put in all your money, you might make the biggest mistake of your life.  Lets assume you had invested all your money in ETH only back in January of the year when the market was good. Just ETH and nothing else. You would have lost a very big value so far by looking at the rate at which ETH has fallen in the market. So the consequences can be very fatal if you make such a decision leaving behind the important concept of diversification of assets.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
dont invest all ur money in one single coins it is nt adviseable it is highly advisable to invest money in multiple coins then we can see growth in all coins
Activity: 333
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
Please don't put your all money into only one coin. It is very risky investment strategy. You can invest into two or three different coins. For example, put your 50% fund on etherium and others 50% on others two coins.
Activity: 532
It`s quite risky to put all your money in one coin. I recommend you to search more good coins and divide your investment for all of them.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
If he bought at the time he opened the thread and sold by January or February he should have already made his profit. At the end of march the thread is no more useful to him. Some information like this at that time might help anticipating investor to dare the risk and have an idea of potential unit to risk but if he didnt take his profit at the right his investment would have been a waste.
Activity: 462
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
I think that now is a good time to buy an ethereum because price has dropped significantly and by the end of the year it will be possible to get a good profit.   

The dropped price seems to be an opportunity for those who want to invest more in altcoin and more especially in ethereum. as you said at the end of the year it possible to get a good profit, because there could be a bullish trend just like in the previous years.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

update: stoppp ittt. i didn't buy Sad

buy with all your money ?
bruh...you need to study more about investment than only you come and play
Activity: 375
Merit: 18
send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs
I'd rather say choose bitcoin, less risk than Ethereum, there are so many competitors on of Ethereum nowadays that will try to dethrone them like trx, neo and EOS. They have a high potential like Ethereum and might win this game. However, on the side of Bitcoin, I believe that no one can dethrone Bitcoin as it is the King of all cryptocurrencies. So choose bitcoin over ethereum.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101

If desired, you can cover any traffic, it's all real. It seems to me that everything is much more complicated here, and the origin of bitcoin is not an accident, it was launched for some purpose, and obviously no Satoshi Nakamoto.
Activity: 345

500 dollars is the maximum ether this year. And it is possible and necessary to invest in it while there is such an opportunity.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
I think that now is a good time to buy an ethereum because price has dropped significantly and by the end of the year it will be possible to get a good profit.   
Activity: 714
3... 2... 1... Launch!
Never invest all of your capital into one asset always diversify a little and make cryptocurrency a sensible portion of your overall portfolio not all of it and avoid high risk assets if you want to achieve steady gains

You cannot go past ETH and BTC for a nice simple and easy to manage crypto portfolio if you're wanting low risk but don't put it all into one asset only
Activity: 336
Why will you buy ethereum with all your money?  Is it only ethereum that is in the market?  Why not diversify your portfolio so as to make huge gain from other coins also diversification is the key in crypto market
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
I agree with you, whatever the name of the coin invests only in 1 token will be very risky for your loss.
try investing on different coins to minimize your losses
Activity: 280
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
It will be very bad idea if you want to invest your whole fund in one coin. If you like one crypto coin most and if you thinking to get big profits by investing your all money. It will be very dengerius for you. So don't invest all money in one coin.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
it is not worth investing all the money even in other currencies is a very stupid step, you should always leave or distribute your funds
Activity: 510
Merit: 102
All the money in one asset should not be invested, although I think that Ethereum is one of the most optimal and coins with a great future. But still, it is necessary to distribute your assets between different coins and be safe!
I think that if you choose from the highest-rated coins, then at least 10 different coins can be chosen for investment and this is how you can minimize the estimated losses in the future.
I think if we gamble to invest in one coin then a great profit awaits if there is a good future of that particular coin, but to gamble that decision I think risk has the higher percentage so to reduce the risk of investment maybe its good to follow what veterans business man said that it good not to put all our eggs in one basket.
Pages:
Jump to: