Pages:
Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 100. (Read 39391 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

update: stoppp ittt. i didn't buy Sad

what ? you even update your thread!
ethereum was hit the peak at december last year. it has a potential that this this year will be there a spike price too.
if you have faith in ethereum, why you didn't buy it ? its price will increased in the future.
Activity: 16
If you have 10 coins, you should only invest 6 coins. There are still 4 coins to meet the other requirements in life. 6 dong is also a small number compared to the human opportunity!
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
Buying Ethereum is a good idea but buying Ethereum with all of your money is not a good decision. If you are going to invest something, think about the possibility; both positive and negative.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
I'm sure that investing all the money in one asset is a very bad idea. I think that the ETH is now very much undervalued and is at the lows, but the market is unpredictable, so even in this situation there is no need to invest all the money in the ETH.
If you think that the etherium can fall even lower, it really is not worth it to invest your money today in this coin. But I think that today they already have their minimum indicators and this period is the best for investors.
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
A few months later  Vitalik Buterin promised to introduce new updates to the ethereum network. Solving the problems of the ethereum network will necessarily positively affect the demand for ETH and push the price up.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
I'm sure that investing all the money in one asset is a very bad idea. I think that the ETH is now very much undervalued and is at the lows, but the market is unpredictable, so even in this situation there is no need to invest all the money in the ETH.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Now Eth's price is about 600$ and it is time to ask yourself "should I buy ETH for all my money?" again.
But of course you should never put all your money in one coin. You need to deversificate your investment portfolio.
Activity: 211
I think you should since investing in cryptocurrencies is a new way of turning your fiat money into an asset but remember to do it wisely like give it all if it is an excess money so that you could avoid bankruptcy in the future.
Activity: 161

I suggest you buy Bitcoin and Ethereum not just one coin. Never put all your eggs in one basket, that's the quote we always hear and it is also applicable in cryptocurrency. Today is a big sale in the market better get now while the market is in red.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
It actually depends on you if you are willing to make such huge risk. Although, despite eth’s downtime for the last few months, i still have high hopes that it would soon pump and investments will start gaining some profit. If i have the financial capacity to invest in eth, i would certainly do it now while eth value is a bit low.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256

Investment in single coin is always extremely risky no doubt ETH is very popular and stable coin.Always give first and foremost priority to BTC and then proceed for other Altcoins.As per my information your investment should be divided such as

1.60% BTC
2.30% ETH
3.10% XRP,XLM,NEO,IOTA,WAVES
However you can search other growing altcoins having good development perspective.Never engage in single coin investment.
Activity: 284
Merit: 100

Why will you do that anyway? everything in this industry has a big risk involved, You must think it more than twice mate. Though, its my money but just an opinion. But I believed, Ethereum was very potential one altcoin in this field of industry. But not enough reason for me to full out all of your money on this things.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
Investing now a days! ethereum is the altcoin you should invest but not all your money. leave some of your money to invest some other coins that you fell it is gonna on the top of the cryptocurrency board. Leave also money for your all day expenses. Grin
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
 Very high risk if we put all our money at ethereum only, im not saying ethereum is a bad investments actually ethereum is at the top of my list of investments but cryptocurrency is so volatile. Much better to spread our investments because anything can happen at cryptocurrency. It's better to play safe because regreets are always comes when it's late.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network

Ethereum is the best alt coin and it is good to invest in it yet you do would not like to venture into such risk. Every investment comes with a certain risk level attached. It becomes riskier when you do that with all your money. I suggest you sit down and budget your money very well, split some for investment (into different portfolios with different good coins), some for savings and some for your daily spendings.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Although investing in crypto currency is a good investment but the volume of investment is the fact because if we try to invest more and more then the risk will be more. Altcoin has no fixed price and one can invest any amount, and that invest in crypto can increase or decrease in value within the matter of days. We're in a bearish market right now with lot's of uncertainty. FUDS are out globally with the threat of mt gox more sell off , binance hack , and more. Investing on Ethereum will be fruitful in near future.  So, one should must have to invest in buying coins with cash or by trading and have to keep patience for getting profit from crypto.
Activity: 378
Ethereum must be high in the future, the price will reach what most people expected. Day by day the market cup shows that it is getting green. If it is happen, you should better to not buy ethereum with all your money. You should spread it. It is advisable for you to buy BTC as the king and the best coin in crypto. It is good for a long term, for future investment. 
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Let me give you some suggestion, the most important thing to do when investing is do not put all your money in one basket, it way to risky. It is better to spread all your money to different coins, so you able to reduce the risk.
Activity: 140
Merit: 8
Not with all your money. Invest what you are willing to lose. Look at the market now. Would you be okay if the market remained like this all year and all your money was held up in eth? No one knows when coins like eth will reach their ath again. Eth could go from $550 to $700 all year and not hit that $1k in 2018. You have to be patient with your investment. You shouldn't put all their money on one coin, hoping to get rich in a short amount of time. Eth is a long term hold. Be patient, buy the dips and hodl.  
Activity: 163
Merit: 1
If you have a  of money, it is better for you to not spent all your money in Ethereum. Best advice is to buy and have investment in BTC because it is the strongest and the king in crypto. BTC still the best coin for future profit. Ethereum is the second after BTC. So do not buy Ethereum with all your money.
Pages:
Jump to: