Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 104. (Read 39391 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
all decisions are on you. if you think that it will make you profit, then take the offer. because all the risks that will arise, will only be felt by you. so all the decisions are on you, even though everyone says it's a very good way, but, if you get a loss, then you feel it yourself. so, take your decision and face the resk
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

update: stoppp ittt. i didn't buy Sad
In early 2018 the price of ethereum did touch more than 1k. Then why do not you buy? Whereas the price of ethereum now drops to $ 792, the price is very tempting to start investing, because I believe the next few months the price ethereum can exceed $ 1000.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Never ever invest all of your money in anything.
Activity: 123
i don't like to put up my money on one basket, it is too risky for me, but in different aspect hold ethereum are highly recommended since this alt coin are so prospect.
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
https://cryptotvplus.com
Bitcoin is the father while Ethereum is the mother of crypto. So yeah... Get all in on Ethereum as you can use it to buy other altcoins and swap for bitcoin even. Also, it's transaction charge are pretty cool.
Activity: 340
Merit: 13
Dont say that you had seen the future mate, in your subject,  you are making a question that should you buy ethereum. And i think its really to buy on it because it has very big change to go up again i  its all time high. In addition, go buy some coin in ico mate,it has also a good investment
Activity: 168
Should you buy any single coin with all of your money? No. Grin
Activity: 168

Thanks for the update, made a wise choice. Grin
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
The only reason to invest all in Ethereum I see only if you don't want to be in crypto every day, monitor news or trading. Just invest and wait about 5 years or more for good profit. Otherwise, your should to diversify portfolio.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
I suggest don't invest all your money.
because if that ethereum or anything has a bad future, we don't know, this is a crypto man.
we need to make a little mistake here.
Activity: 294
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

My opinion: you should split your assets. Half of you can buy ETH and hold them. The other half you trade the altcoin
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
Ethereum is a great investment but I would advise you never to keep all your funds in one coin - you are much riskier.
Totally agree with you never need to keep all your money in one currency. it will never lead to good results. but if you distribute your funds to several promising currencies, then this can bring a lot of profit
Yes, diversification of investments is simply necessary in the current conditions in the crypto currency market. Thus, you will reduce risks and increase the chances of a good profit. And you need to leave part of the funds for the reserve, if the coins fall even lower, you can buy coins at an even lower price.  Wink
I have done that and it works great especially the part where I don't have to worry that much if the price of a certain coin dumps because I still have other coins with goid prices to depend to. Putting all money in one coin is a lot riskier than diversifying it. Ethereum is a good choice to invest to but still  it will be profitable if a trader will look at at other coins who has the potential to grow.
Activity: 336
Ethereum is a great investment but I would advise you never to keep all your funds in one coin - you are much riskier.
Totally agree with you never need to keep all your money in one currency. it will never lead to good results. but if you distribute your funds to several promising currencies, then this can bring a lot of profit
Yes, diversification of investments is simply necessary in the current conditions in the crypto currency market. Thus, you will reduce risks and increase the chances of a good profit. And you need to leave part of the funds for the reserve, if the coins fall even lower, you can buy coins at an even lower price.  Wink
Activity: 546
Activity: 406

The ethereum is very young, but it has great prospects, since it creates a lot of other coins on its basis, which allows it to strengthen and improve the market of crypto currency. I think that it will cost much more than 1000, 2000 and even 3000 $. Now there are big injections of money into the crypto industry. This is a very good prospect for the next few years. The main thing is not to invest the entire cutlet, go in parts and average the risks.
Activity: 266

Sounds a bad idea if you spend money just to buy ethereum. My suggestion is better you buy half of the money you have because the ethereum fluctuates, this is done to anticipate if you need money then you do not need to sell back ethereum you have.
Activity: 868
Merit: 509
You can not invest all the money in one coin, even if it is a very reliable coin. I recommend investing in a few coins. It seems to me that 5-7 coins can reduce your risks.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Well I think its really good idea considering Ehtereum as a platform which have ICO projects, so the price still not that high & it will rise definitely. You can look at other HQ cryptocurrencies with good potentital like IOTA, EOS, stellar
Activity: 182

I do not know how much it will be, but I will surely make a lot of money in a certain long term as it will be an explosion. I already believe that most of my investments are composed of ethereum. but it makes no sense to make a single investment in the entire investment
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
It is really tempting isnt it?. Ethereum is a really good investment today but to put all in your money is not really a good move.  They always say invest only what you can afford to lose.  But if you can afford to lose your money in case anything worst happens,  go for it dude.
I'm sure that even if you invest all your funds in the etherium, then you will not lose anything, because even with time this coin will rise in price. I believe that the efirium is more promising and much more stable, with a good price increase for the promising future.
It will surely rise if you prefer long term investment, but much better finds someway how to gain more even by trying other alts, it will make you more minded about where eth will rise or not when you atleast put some into other coins.
I agree that you can not focus on one coin, because there are always big risks of losing your income. But speaking of ETH, then unlike Bitcoin, it is ETH that is more promising and better coins for investment.
Jump to: