Pages:
Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 96. (Read 39391 times)

Activity: 352
Merit: 10
Ethereum is the best Altcoin to buy and put all your money in it because it is the number one Altcoin and proven good and stable price and value. If I choose to invest in just only two coins then I should choose Bitcoin and Ethereum.
Ethereum is second to bitcoin you can buy all your money for ethereum since you can trade your ethereum to another tokens of your choice so no matter how many ethereum you buy still the same when you trade it for other altcoins you want like dogecoin, litecoin and you could also trade for bitcoin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Most likely I think that buying ethereum for your entire balance is not worth it. because it's not entirely correct to buy ethereum or any other project for the whole of your deposit it's not right, you need to invest in a dose.
Activity: 210
Well if i were you i would not put all of my money into only one coin. Ethereum will be good you are right but you can make much profit if you put your split your investments in couple of high potential coins.

Totally agree. Though Ethereum is very much promising, there are still undervalued coins that you can earn much more profit. You buy Ethereum but not all of your money. Divide it on whatever you desire.
Diversification of investments is simply necessary, the crypto currency market is very volatile, so you need to reduce risks by investing in a few coins. You can choose any coin from the top 10.  Smiley
Activity: 397
Merit: 250
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

update: stoppp ittt. i didn't buy Sad
I think yyou can buy in more with you money but you had better buuy btc as well.
Activity: 468
Experience the Future of DeFi
Well if i were you i would not put all of my money into only one coin. Ethereum will be good you are right but you can make much profit if you put your split your investments in couple of high potential coins.

Totally agree. Though Ethereum is very much promising, there are still undervalued coins that you can earn much more profit. You buy Ethereum but not all of your money. Divide it on whatever you desire.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
if your willing to risk that much of your money and not having regrets, then yes, yes you can, but its a really great risk. make smart of you decisions and not put something on just one basket. it may go the other way around where you bought it on the lowest price and then the hype begins to move.
Activity: 238
It is not easy to answer your question, because the industry of crypto-currency is very unpredictable. Experts are cautiously approaching attempts at accurate forecasting.
Yep, unfortuanally, you are right. I'm sick of listening some experts (even trusted experts) and then being dissapointed in their prediction. No one can know. And I guess, who knows the right information, does not tell it to us
Activity: 840
I think ethereum have good future. Ethererum can attrack many investor because have smart contract and many ICOs using ethereum network. In my opinion, ethereum will rising after down right now
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
I think you shouldn't spend all your money for the one coin.
Diversify!
Activity: 213
Merit: 36
Ethereum is very volatile these days, It seems that guys from EOs are selling their ethereum.

I would invest in more stable coin or in a coin that has a better perspective.
Activity: 34
You shouldn't buy whatever with all of your last money. I should sit and think about current situation, analyze the market, but don't waste last money
just a humble opinion
Activity: 224

If you want to focus on Ethereum then I suggest you should buy but maybe for only 75% of your total money. Don't invest them all and make sure you still have extra just to be ready for some unknown circumstances or sudden opportunity in the market, Ethereum is truly a good choice though.
Activity: 258
Merit: 101
New Era of Freelancing
What experts always saying, "Do not put all your eggs in one basket."
Ethereum is one but does not invest there all your money. There are a lot of potential coins that you can buy at lower prices. You can find a good one. Consider opinion, but don't make decisions because others tell you. Make your own research.
Activity: 987
Merit: 289
Blue0x.com
If you want to invest in crypto, You are suggested not to put or invest all your money in one basket of cryptocurrency. You can share your money in eth, litecoin,ripple and may be in btc. The amount you invest in this type of coin depends on how much your money. This decision is taken to maximize your possible investment profit and also at the same time you can control investment risk that may incurred.

Precisely! This is what I keep on telling people, that they should always look into the details and not let emotions take over them and invest all that they have in one coin just because it is showing good potential today that can easily change tomorrow or the day after. If a person really does want to have lots of profits, studying about how cryptos move would be the best course of action so that he can diversify all his funds and be more secured with his decisions. But even with that fact, I still do not recommend putting all of your money into crypto no matter how great your investing strategy is since the crypto world is not sure to exist forever. hope newbies keep this in mind.
Activity: 192

good idea, your profit is great. but and disadvantage you have no value for the day you need. because you spend on the value of ethereum. Do not be overwhelmed with your expenses. That's all I can advise you. thanks.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11

Until we have to wait and see how the US Congress backfire report on the general market condition. This can be a bad signal for lower prices.
Activity: 518
Ethereum is a good crypto to have in your portfolio and id encourage you to have as much of it as you can as its the future of crypto, buy don''t place all your money in one coin, its way too risky. Instead, split the money and diversify, make your portfolio rich with a variety of coins
Activity: 182
you certainly should not do such a thing. it only makes investors who do not understand it. when we analyze the graphics we expect an increase in eth but nobody knows what time it will be. Huh Huh
Activity: 322
I think you  should have to buy Ethereum. ETH is a good cryptocurrency and also good for investment. I think the etherium in 2018 will cost more than $ 1000.
Activity: 18
I do not encourage you buy ETH with all your money, there is other coins with technologies out there. Some coin offer benefits like paying interest of total amount you are holding, such as Redcoin, Mintcoin, Pac coin, and etc. Just make sure you do enough research before invest on ETH or any alt coins, and keep updating with news about ETH all the time. Good Luck.
Pages:
Jump to: