Pages:
Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 101. (Read 39391 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 15
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

update: stoppp ittt. i didn't buy Sad
Well if you really are sure that it would hit 1K this year then go ahead and invest but not all your money. Leave some portion of it and look for another coin to invest with. There are lots of coins out there to invest with and all you need is to research for them.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Buying ETH at this time is a great decision, because the ETH price is lower than $ 600, this is altcoin promises to bring profit for you in the future because I believe the price of ETH will increase. However, you should not buy ETH with all the money you have, you can buy more other altcoin, or invest in Ico projects to bring more income.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
You could have invested your money to buy ethereum but you'd better invest in an ICO project. because with it you can get more profit. Example you are investing in EOZ that has great potential for profit. And DIW too.
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
have you done your research ? we can't blame you to buy something or to teach what you wanna buy but atleast diversify.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
You are right that ethereum is proper for future investment because the price is getting high. So, it is good fro us to invest in ethereum. However, if we have much profit or money, it is better and really recommended for you to invest in btc. There are no others unless btc the strongest one in crypto.
Activity: 87
Just like others said, its too risky to invest all your money in ethereum.. But it still depends on your decision, because if you really trust ETH youre going to take all the risk in investing to it.. Also, you should monitor it to gain more profit..
Activity: 151
Thats a good idea to make a profit ethereum has a potential but if you want more success you can split your investment into 2-3 tokens but make sure it has a potential to earn more profit.
Activity: 163
Actually, it is not suggested to buy eth using all your money.It is very risky. You should diversify your investment asset. You can buy eth and other coin like ripple, litecoin,etc.to minimize your investment risk that may incurred.That is a wise recommendation to do but decision depends on you as investor.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
🌑🌑🌑🌑🌓
In fact, investing it's good. For those who have the patience and can wait a lot of time - this will bring a very good profit. But I think that you do not need to invest absolutely all your money. It's risky.
legendary
Activity: 3304
Merit: 1202
I hope you didin't buy back there ethereum but even if you bought you bettter keep them some years because the rewards will be nice. Also right now is a great time to pick some ethereum or invest into some good ICO's that are running this month.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Buying Ethereum is a good idea but buying Ethereum with all of your money is not a good decision. If you are going to invest something, think about the possibility; both positive and negative.
Activity: 783
Merit: 100
although now this etherum is decreasing and you have a lot of money you do not have to buy etherum with all your money because even if buy a small amount of etherum if the high price must be profit and we stay be patient to hold.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
In my opinion, in this period, as it is now on the market, if you buy ETH, then not for all the money, and to disassemble and buy at least some two coins that have a prospect for growth. And then your investments will show profit
Activity: 294
I don't think this is a good idea. You shouldn't buy ethereum with all of your money. it is very risky.  You should invest money in lots of coins
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
Seems like a good idea. You will need these in future
Activity: 32
Get some ethereum, it's good but never go with all of your capital. Try to have several coins in the same time on your basket. This would be the best thing you can do in crypto.
Activity: 154
just wait a little more. set a figure in your head and buy it for that figure. Then let's watch the rise together.  Grin Grin
Activity: 1148
Merit: 518
Putting all money in one isnt very advisable as the risk of losing it all is high, Ethereum is a good and stable coin worth investing in but its wiser to diversify, buy acquiring different coins.
Diversification of investments is really the main thing that needs to be done. In current realities it is difficult to determine a good coin or not because all coins are very cheap. But ethereum is definitely a good investment, it's a very strong coin, which can now be bought at a big discount.  Wink
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
If you did it man, you are very smart person dude. I really want to make the same investment very soon and play this coin flip game but i'm so scared of fail.
Activity: 149
You could if you feel like its the best move to make with the prevailing circumstances, the prices are low and very ideal for purchase. but its safer to spread your investment widely buy buying a variety coins with good growth potential
Pages:
Jump to: