Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 102. (Read 39391 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
It's not advisable to put all your funds in one coin. Diversify your holdings but most importantly, know the right coins to hodl as some don't bring any profit to us rather it keeps drowning our funds invested in them.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
 Putting all money in one isnt very advisable as the risk of losing it all is high, Ethereum is a good and stable coin worth investing in but its wiser to diversify, buy acquiring different coins.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
The ETH has already been more than 1000, if again this is not surprising, but I would have distributed the resources on different coins
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
NO!
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY
now is the time for this. Do not miss it when the price of eth is low. There are many opportunities in the world of crypto money. and the market is very moving. rate opportunities

Ethereum price value today is mouth watering as I aim to invest on Ethereum and NEO this time because they are both on sale.
Next week if they are still as cheaper as today then I would be happily invest my personal money into Ethereum and NEO because I do believe that they will soon pump and could reach again it's highest price value.
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
REVOLUTIONIZING THE TRAVEL INDUSTRY
This time is the best time to buy Ethereum because it's price value is cheaper. It went $1,200 last January and now it dropped as low as 50% $600.
If I were you, I would buy Ethereum with all my money because I know that it will soon pump in the next few weeks.
I would not regret if I'm going to invest on Ethereum this time because I really have faith that the strongest Crypto will soon pump and surpass it's highest value this last January.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
now is the time for this. Do not miss it when the price of eth is low. There are many opportunities in the world of crypto money. and the market is very moving. rate opportunities
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Hello my friend if you want to invest in crypto I give you a rule one of the most important rules here and that is to never invest your money in just one coin you should varie your business if one fell the other compensate, the loss
Activity: 357
Merit: 130
it is easy to say Ethereum will have a very successful year in 2018, but buying ETH will all of your money is not a very wise idea, we can never sure what will happen to ETH in the end of 2018, never just focus on just one side, we must always have a second plan to split money in many altcoins to maximize the profit and safer too.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Transforming the Global Shipping Industry
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

update: stoppp ittt. i didn't buy Sad
Good prediction) Now you have 1 more chance to buy it on the bottom, and hold it up again to 1.2k+
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
if you plan to use them on icos, yes probably you should.
Activity: 602
Merit: 54
On long term, Ethereum is one of the best altcoins to have. But, if you invest in cryptocurrency or any other business, you should diversify your investment. Pick one or two coins in top 20, pick one or two coins in top 100, pick some new and promising ICO. And don't forget, I mean you must have some Bitcoin.
Activity: 210
Ether is a very stable coin! will be even better than bitcoin! therefore, it is this coin I advise you to buy and you will not regret when in a year you will see a very good profit!
Activity: 229
Just invest the amount you can afford to lose. Its performance may be good now but it still have the possibility to fail. You may earn lesser than what you expect or you may lose all. You may also invest to different altcoin. But if you are confident enough then you may.
Activity: 364
Creative & digital marketing agency
No, putting all your eggs in the same basket even it's super potiental or what. That's the rule in life to protect your financial without taking any risk from this market ,ther most dangerous market in this world.
Activity: 182
Merit: 101
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
I think it's not wrong to go big in ethereum. If you want to invest without spending to much time on crypto, you can invest in the big potentials. The projects with their own blockchains, like ethereum, neo and icon. For the long hold I think universa will fit in that list too.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
it is better to divide into several coins
Activity: 308
Never invest all your money into one project because if the risk appears you loose everything. Share them and invest in more than one cryptocurrency
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
I completely agree with the fact that you need to buy the Ethereum now and for all the money, because it is one of the best coins now on the market with great prospects
nice ethereum that many experts advise, but by buying with your overall money is a bad thing. in trading and also we do not use single coins, and we also choose some coins and still have to have reserve capital, to anticipate when the coins we buy dropped dramatically, and trade can still happen.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

update: stoppp ittt. i didn't buy Sad
Your decision to invest in one type of crypto with all the money you have is an incorrect decision. I recommend sharing in a few percent of the amount of money that should be invested in other crypto because in addition to ethereum there must be other cryptoes that have good potential for the future and one of them is bitcoin.
Jump to: