Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 105. (Read 39391 times)

Activity: 141
Merit: 2
No. Its too risky to turn all your money to ethereum. It is a golden rule that you must not invest all your money in investments. The only money you should invest is your extra money, it means you should turn those excess money of yours into ethereum so that if something bad happens, it wont affect you much.

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
ETH has great potential and after BTC return in ETH is high.Keep in your mind that never engage your investment in one coin.You should split your investment in different coins like BTC,ETH,NEO,DASH,LTC.Invest in ETH,its the leader of smart contracts these days,most of the Payout of Signature/Bounty campings are paid in ETH,Many ICO also use ETH for their payout,ETH lovers are increasing on daily basis,no doubt ETH will reward you but investing whole money into single coin is risky.But in the end its advisable to diversify your portfolio and invest in different coins.
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
It is better to distribute your budget on a few coins, Ethereum is not the only promising coin. And to store all in one currency is risky, if something happens to it, you lose everything.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
It is really tempting isnt it?. Ethereum is a really good investment today but to put all in your money is not really a good move.  They always say invest only what you can afford to lose.  But if you can afford to lose your money in case anything worst happens,  go for it dude.
I'm sure that even if you invest all your funds in the etherium, then you will not lose anything, because even with time this coin will rise in price. I believe that the efirium is more promising and much more stable, with a good price increase for the promising future.
Activity: 235
Merit: 11
Its too risky to put all your money on ETH. I know Ethereum is good coin to invest with but putting all your money is too risky. You should know that if you fail , you will start from zero again. Maybe consider investing 50% of your money on it. Invest those money that you are willing to lose. Invest only the extra money that wont affect your financial stability of lose.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

update: stoppp ittt. i didn't buy Sad
Ethereum is one of the most popular projects available in the market right now. It is the master of all smart contracts and is regarded as the master of smart contracts by many. It has tremendous amount of potential to grow but i don't think that you should buy and invest all your money in one coin as crypto market is very volatile and you will be risking too much. Diversifying your investment will be your best option.
rpg
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Not put more than 50% of your crypt in one coin. It's too risky better to hold at least 10 coins in wallet. Don't forget to hold some BTC. There was times when BTC go up all coins falling down
Activity: 168
I will not invest all my money for only one coin. Four or more coin options. You can play your money, boring when your coin is just one. You also monitor the price hike and lower the price of another coin. You have choice if what coin will you sell first or hold.
Activity: 254
Merit: 102
Ethereum is a great investment but I would advise you never to keep all your funds in one coin - you are much riskier.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
It is really tempting isnt it?. Ethereum is a really good investment today but to put all in your money is not really a good move.  They always say invest only what you can afford to lose.  But if you can afford to lose your money in case anything worst happens,  go for it dude.
Activity: 280
You should always increase your ethereum portfolio. Ethereum businesses will never die. There are 1000s of upcoming projects. And  it will drive ethereum price to very high levels, always.
Yes, new projects on the ethereum platform will support the growth of this coin, so investing in ethereum is a good option for long-term investments. But I would not recommend investing all of your funds, better invest half, and keep the other half as a reserve.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
Put all your money on cryptocurrency is not a good idea because it is decentralize currency and we can't predict about govt. mood against it.
But for making profit risk should be taken so invest small amount of money on eTH , that would be good idea.
Activity: 590
Merit: 500
You should always increase your ethereum portfolio. Ethereum businesses will never die. There are 1000s of upcoming projects. And  it will drive ethereum price to very high levels, always.
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
It is absolutely unsafe to keep all your money in one coin, but in Ethereum I keep quite a large amount. Though besides him I have a lot of coins.
Yes I agree of that. Do not take a risk on all of your money because you don't  know it will be coming back. Before you invest your  money in one thing you need to have a research. It is safe to invest my money. What kind of project the are planning. What they can contributed in the market. They are popular in the market. For  me just invest half of your money to etherium because  this coin is the next of bitcoin. And it's  price in the market are getting stronger. They have many investor now are buying etherium.
Activity: 238
I always thought it silly to invest all my savings in one thing. Best of all, choose several promising and interesting projects and coins, and distribute your investments between them.
Yes, diversification of investments is a very good thing, it helps to reduce the probability of failure. In addition, I would recommend not investing all available money, better invest half of the funds, and leave the second half for unforeseen expenses. Perhaps the price of the coin will fall even more and you can buy some coins at a lower price.  Cool
Activity: 234
It is absolutely unsafe to keep all your money in one coin, but in Ethereum I keep quite a large amount. Though besides him I have a lot of coins.
Activity: 798
Merit: 2
*** https://www.buying.com ***
Investing all the money in such a risky business as a cryptocurrency... This is very stupid. I think so. You need to invest as much money as you are ready to lose. Only in this way will you save your nerves. You will be able to earn more money if you reduce your expenses for optional things such as entertainment, travel etc. And the money that you saved, you can continue to invest in the cryptocurrency. And in the future if everything goes well, you will provide yourself a good life. I personally do so.
Activity: 173
I always thought it silly to invest all my savings in one thing. Best of all, choose several promising and interesting projects and coins, and distribute your investments between them.
Activity: 266
if you foresee the future of Ethereum, follow your guts and never regrets your decision. However, there's an old saying, "don't put your eggs in one basket". At least only invest 50% to 60%  on Ethereum, and the rest for other more potential Alts.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

update: stoppp ittt. i didn't buy Sad
Good evening, I can agree with you, but I can say with certainty that the market is not in the best position at the moment and the price that is now available at the ETX is quite acceptable in order to buy and hold this token for a long time because in my opinion the price of the ETX will be over 2000 that you can confidently acquire this token
Jump to: