Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 106. (Read 39391 times)

Activity: 194
Merit: 10
Grow with the flow.
Never put all your money in whatever coin. Remember, this is still a highly volatile market, you could lose everything for no reason at all. Never invest a single dime more than you can afford to lose. I know crypto investing can be addictive but it isn't worth it losing all your funds to some shitcoin and get left with nothing. Not saying Ethereum is a shitcoin. Just saying that not a single coin in the market is worth it putting every dime you have in, even Bitcoin. Be responsible.

That said, Ethereum is one of the most promising altcoins out there.
Activity: 210
Just remember, never put all eggs into one basket! If you wanna buy ethereum, you are wellcome, but dont do it with all your money. Thats my advice
Yeah, once you lose all your money, you can't get them back so even how potiental Etherum are you have to remember , money is yours and you have to make the wisely decision to create more not losing all of them.
Putting everything in one bet is absolutely dangerous for you and your financial.
Activity: 294
As for me good decision is to put in crypto 5-10% of all your money. Don't put in more than you can afford to lose.
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
I think Ethereum is the best altcoin in the crypto world, but Do not buy anything with all of money, it shuld risky for you. you can buy it with 50% of your money, No one knows what happens next in crypto market. Trading is not easy to know. Ethereum is really potential Altcoin and after Bitcoin its my 2nd choice, So I suggest you buy Ethereum carefully.
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
you make abouletely benefit end of this period but there can be better options evertime. but eth is really good option.
Activity: 126
No, Putting all your funds on one card is always a bad idea. Of course, there is a chance that you will earn a lot but just the same you can lose a lot too. Even tough, I am a big Ethereum enthusiast, yet I would not put my all money only in one coin. The best option (also from the educational point of view) is to make market research and find a few coins from different groups which you believe have potential and invest in them proportionally.
Activity: 182
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

update: stoppp ittt. i didn't buy Sad

Grin Grin Grin

op asked a normal question / doubt .

so many replies made him more confused , lol he changed his mind .

anyway if you want to buy icos or alts/tokens then nothing bad in buying ether , but leave some fiat at least.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
I'm not a proponent of investing all the money in one project, so probably I would not do it because I would divide my money into several projects and invest less, but with more confidence that I will definitely earn something, because some projects end up being scam
Activity: 448
https://auditchain.com
Just remember, never put all eggs into one basket! If you wanna buy ethereum, you are wellcome, but dont do it with all your money. Thats my advice
Activity: 48
with the decision as investors to work on trading to put of limit with the distribution of funds as requesting order of new position, gives as fairs with the focus as might with the expends to returns as the less on length as capturing trends,
as those with the different option on aggregate behavior of trader to put with decision of action as referring of consequence with the drawing of short numbers on length, to confronts with the one on conclusion as appealing officials release of company/developer strategics as returns with the schemes of anchoring tasks with the chart evaluation.

Lol. Best BS answer.  Thanks for putting in the work to make me laugh. Cheesy
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
with the decision as investors to work on trading to put of limit with the distribution of funds as requesting order of new position, gives as fairs with the focus as might with the expends to returns as the less on length as capturing trends,
as those with the different option on aggregate behavior of trader to put with decision of action as referring of consequence with the drawing of short numbers on length, to confronts with the one on conclusion as appealing officials release of company/developer strategics as returns with the schemes of anchoring tasks with the chart evaluation.

Activity: 336
https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu
Ya dont put all your money in one basket. But now is not a bad time to buy. Definitely ETH will rise again in 2018. You just got to HODL Smiley Lets Hodl together and spend more eth on icos
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
I think ETH has a great future, but I do not think it's a great idea to invest all of your money in one thing. It seems more risky to me. I like to widely distribute my investments. I also like to invest in ICOs to make even more profit. I specifically like ones with referral bonuses. PinkDate is a good example. However, it's ICO doesn't start for a few weeks. Be careful about where you put your money, but personally I've had success distributing my investments widely.
Activity: 266
I believe that the etherium can stand 2-3k dollars. He has a great future
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
Eth is $800+ now, so you don't have to regret that you didn't buy with all of your money even after Eth almost reached $1500 in January.
Trading is really hard. There is no end.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

update: stoppp ittt. i didn't buy Sad
guess in the mid of January you're bitterness goes whole to your body,since ethereum not just reached $1,000 but hits almost $1,500 this is the most important thing in investing,to follow you're instincts.most of the time this was been used by investors because we cant really predict the price of the coins,at first i am afraid of doing this,but in time after i tried and succeeded,now this is one of my basis before buying coins.try to follow instinct together with researching and background checking.then your achievements will be fulfilled
Activity: 126
I also hope that at the end of the year there will be a high price for etherium
Activity: 158
knowledge is everything so do not take decisions even though it is the best choice like etherum even bitcoin though because the world of crypto is varied coin and tokens emerging hence there are many things you can invest with your money for altcoin potentially you may get big advantage if you are smart enough in researching coin
Activity: 308
I also hope that by the end of the year the air will show us a record growth
Activity: 140
Blockchain Identity Verification
I think that this is the choice of each personally. The ethereum is a very promising coin and I like it, but I always choose to minimize my risks, so I think that it is not worth investing in one coin.
Jump to: