Pages:
Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 15. (Read 39356 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 1
I do not recommend spending your funds to invest in just one coin, besides bitcoin there are still new altcoins on other crypto exchanges that are quite competitive with old coins
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
lol that update was right, ethereum is sure promising in a bullrun. but right now in a bear market and so many bulltrap from time to time. i prefer to hold bitcoin, neo, or eos for this current market situation.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
although now this etherum is decreasing and you have a lot of money you do not have to buy etherum with all your money because even if buy a small amount of etherum if the high price must be profit and we stay be patient to hold.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I do not think that this will be a reasonable step on your part, now all the coins are experiencing a decline and your action will be risky
Activity: 686
Yes, the possibility of increasing ETH price is very huge so it is always good to invest all your money into ETH, see how potential ETH is going to be because we have seen the ATH price in the last year.
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

update: stoppp ittt. i didn't buy Sad
In fact, that is the opposite. It's quite difficult for ETH to penetrate $ 1,000. Too many negative trends for ethereum. Not only for ethereum, Bitcoin is also under a bad trend. But, for today, I see the market is green. Hope ethereum touches $ 800 again Wink
Activity: 168
Merit: 9
You guys dont go all in lmao. Much better spread your money and pick carefully. Overall we are still in bear market and some coins might not even pump again to like previous proportions.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
are you serious? i think right now is the perfect time for you to buy ethereum, but first i really want to know, what is your usual strategy to invest in cryptocurrency? if i guess your strategy was long term period investment, i will welcome you to join and buy now. but if you are daily trader, i cant recommend any coin is good for you to trade at current market situation.
Activity: 350
no, it is an action that will bring you full of risk, it's better if you buy or invest not just in one type of coin, but invest some other altcoins as a backup if the value of eth is not what you expected
Activity: 168
The Ethereum on the crypto currency market is one of the powerful coin.The Ethereum future will be bright.It is good to invest now because Ethereum's price is low.For a week Ethereum's price is slightly higher. I think the price of ethereum this year will cross $1000.When the price of ethereum increases the higher the profit.
Activity: 91
Since Ethereum is the best coin after Bitcoin.Now the price of ethereum is reduced to $ 292.So this is the right time to invest in ethereum.Of course the growth and value of ethereum will increase in the future.Get good profit in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
If you invest now definitely you will make the very good amount of the money but for that, you need to wait some time in order to make a profit. Once the market starts recovering you will make a profit. Already we saw the price of ethereum in the last year.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
I think buying Ethereum is a great choice.The future of Ethereum will be great.I think the price of Ethereum this year will cross $2000.Because investing in Ethereum will be more profitable.

There is no doubt that ethereum's future will continue to improve, this is what makes me believe that invest ethereum is a smart choice, ethereum's great potential because it is assisted by hundreds of tokens active in the market.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
While Ethereum is a top ranked coin, it is still not a good idea to put all your money in it or any other single coin. It is safer to spread it in many good top coins including bitcoin. 
Activity: 46
The best choice would be BTC
Observe how many coins lost from January ATH lower mean better. BTC lost only something more than two times. Etherum lost three times
Activity: 238
I am sure that the market will rise soon, including Ethereum will grow up.Ethereum is a strong coin it contains great potential for growth.And I think it's no wonder Ethereum is not recognized as a security! So if I had Fiats I would buy and wait, but everyone has their own vision of the situation!
Activity: 644
Merit: 111
All your money is not worth investing only in one coin. Even in such a reliable as ethereum. Although, if you have time to wait and have extra money, then why not. But it is always better to diversify your funds. It's always been the best way.
Activity: 394
Merit: 100
You do not have to, well, of course you can take a risk, but it will be a very big risk, as to put all the money on a coin that is unstable, and so I advise you to still think before choosing.
Activity: 644
Ethereum you hold this moment must have been having a lot of harm. And this is the risk that must be faced. But I still believe by continuing to hold the Ethereum any longer I think will get results. And you don't need to sell coins Ethereum belongs to you.
Activity: 186
Merit: 2
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

update: stoppp ittt. i didn't buy Sad

Well that's a good choice though because as of now the value of ethereum is less than $400 but since ethereum is cheaper now I think you should buy it because ethereum has still a good potential so there's a good profit waiting.
Pages:
Jump to: