Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 125. (Read 39391 times)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool

i agree with you because u say only 2018....it also can be december 2018....hitting 1 k isn't realistic for eth...
Activity: 449
Merit: 103
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
Yes, of course, that is a good idea now. Because as you know, ETH has recovered now after a long time reducing. So, you can buy it now and wait it reaches to $1000 in 2018. And i'm sure you can get big profit.
Activity: 84
If you want to invest all your money in a cryptocurrency, then you are a very risky person. However, I don't support you in this decision. You can divide your money into several parts and deposit them in several different cryptocurrencies. In this case, you insure yourself from the risk of failure.
Activity: 102
Well if i were you i would not put all of my money into only one coin. Ethereum will be good you are right but you can make much profit if you put your split your investments in couple of high potential coins.

I think there is no problem in buying etherium with your money as long as you have a purpose in doing it. Also, etherium is one of the most preferred and safest coin that there is since a lot of bounty campaigns utilize it. Therefore, there is nothing wrong in spending all that you have for etherium.
Activity: 434
Merit: 268
If you are looking for virtual currencies with good return, ETH can be a profitable investment option. Ethereum price equal to 726.764 USD at 2017-12-23. If you buy Ethereum for 100 dollars today, you will get a total of 0.138 ETH. Based on forecasts, a long-term increase is expected, the price prognosis for 2022-12-21 is more than 3000 US Dollars. With a 5-year investment, the revenue is expected to be around +300%. So up to you, are u ready for it or no, if u afraid, dont do this ofc
Activity: 476
For me ethereum has a lot of potential. It is okay to buy all of your money for ethereum . We dont know that ethereum will hit $1k in 2018 and it will give you more profit.
Activity: 132
Merit: 0
most people, now wasting their Altcoin and switching to Bitcoin but Ethereum Cryptocurrency is next to Bitcoin and Altcoin leaders. You can invest Ethereum if you can not afford Bitcoin and I think it can make sense for your upcoming future
Activity: 238
ETH is good, but it's really risky to put all your eggs in one basket.
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
ETH is a good cryptocurrency and also good for investment but we can't tell the future so buying ETH with all of your money is a big sacrfice. Investing like that will face a big risk but it will be your decision so think wise. My suggestion is try to divide or budget your money so you will not regret in the end. Don't sacrifice all of your money for thinking that it will be a lot but we can't tell the future and there is a possibility that it will not and might lose your money so the best strategy is budget or divide your money for investment. That is just my advice hope you get a good suggestion.
Activity: 74
For me I won't put whole my money into 1 basket (means 1 coin) , I will put in minimum 4 different coin, for my long term investment. For me I always do it as this way. Different people got different styles. You should find which solutions are suitable for your own.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
I think you do not buy all money to ETH! You can buy some type of other coin and hold it! It no give you more profit but reduce your lost in your invest
Activity: 1078
Merit: 514
Well, that's like a fact. Before today's mass fall Etherum came really close to that point indeed, so 1000$ per ETH will become the reality soon. I am actually surprised why it is still not happen, cause of with such demand and nature of Etherum.
Activity: 130
Putting all your funds on one card is always a bad idea. Of course there is a chance that you will earn a lot but just the same you can lose a lot too. Even tough, I am a big Ethereum enthusiast, yet I would not put my all money only in one coin. The best option (also from the educational point of view) is to make market research and find a few coins from different groups (like in top 10 / top 50), which you believe have potential and invest in them propotionally. As someone wrote before, diversity is a key here!
Activity: 518
Merit: 115
Eth is the most stable one out there. It's very possible that it will reach even more than $1k in 2018, and it is a very good idea to invest a good amount of money on it.
But diversity is also a key. Try putting some on other coins and ICOs too. Just learn more about it and if you're comfortable then give it a go.
Activity: 182
It's up to you if you will pull all your money in Ethereum it is on your own good,Ethereum is good investing but sometimes we cannot predict the following day comes it is to risk if you will just focus for only one currency.
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
Dont really like puting all the eggs in the same basket but if you are in it for a long run and not a day trader this isnt a bad idea as ethereum will worth way more then the current price is.Eth should go pos or dpos stage how vitalik likes to call it at the end of 2018 and with it price should go way more,like to 5k since eth will be everything that btc was supposed to be and more
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Next year I predict $4000 or more.
Quite an optimistic forecast) I hope that you will be right. Today I purchased a position on eth and other crypto-currencies on correction. I hope for further growth
The cheaper ethereum we hardly generally see. I agree with the writers above, you need to buy! I do not know the reasons for this correction except for the re-purchase, so I boldly sold my apartment and bought it all  Cool
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Quite an optimistic forecast) I hope that you will be right. Today I purchased a position on eth and other crypto-currencies on correction. I hope for further growth
Activity: 321
not all his ethereum should spend our money, need a process to get ethereum, ethereum can get from the projects we do.
Activity: 252
Jump to: