Pages:
Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 36. (Read 39391 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
I think that is not a good idea. You can buy eth but not with all your money, try buying both. 50% for eth and 50% for Bitcoin so that you will not just have one option.
Activity: 84
Its your choice, but basically people follow the rule of thumb 'don't put all your eggs in one basket'. Try to diversify your money in many investment as possible. Thanks
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
It is not advisable to invest all your money into crypto currency, crypto currency is so volatile and investing all your money into it, you could lose all the money, so it is advisable for you to invest what you are willing to lose, or your spare money.
Activity: 306
Merit: 100
Ethereum is a good choice, but, I would suggest to invest some funds in other altcoins as well (EOS, Cardano, Stellar). Because of volatility, sometimes it can grow over its own price higher than Ethereum, so you can get profit.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
First before investing in Ethereum, you should investigate and also inform yourself a little on your own about how the market is handled in the future. Do not forget that it is your money that is at stake, you could invest a percentage and keep itfor several months and so be able to see your earnings.
in any case, we see a very bad trend in the crypto currency market and in order to be more rational in this case, you need to invest a certain amount in the airtime or Bitcoin, but not all the tools that you have available.
Activity: 152
In my opinion,  it is not necessary to invest all your money only in Etherium. not more than 50% of your deposit..
Activity: 446
First before investing in Ethereum, you should investigate and also inform yourself a little on your own about how the market is handled in the future. Do not forget that it is your money that is at stake, you could invest a percentage and keep itfor several months and so be able to see your earnings.
Activity: 322
Buy it. Etherum are in the low price. Maybe you will regret if you didn't buy this time because maybe the market will go up soon. Also Etherum is potential Altcoin with the big marketcap. So, if the Bitcoin price recover, ofc Etherum price will recover too.

It is not advisable to buy ethereum at this stage , also with all the money you have? investing in one currency will not give you a huge profit, rather profit actually , because the crypto world is volatile, it can change any minute, it is also best to hold your money and buy some eth not all with your money but a few of it.
Activity: 120
If you don't have inside information I will not advise you to buy any coin. Most of experts says us thet eth will be grow to the end of the year, but I think that it is very rashly.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I think that investing in Ethereum is always a good idea. It is a very solid altcoin with a great  team and community. I imagine how this coin could go wrong.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Why should you buy ether with all your money? I don't think it is a good thing to do because, ether is also volatile and can make you run at a loss. However, it would be ideal if you use some portion of your money( about 40%) to invest in ether now that ether value is low so that you can earn much profit should incase ether value rises. The remaining portion of your money can be used for other laudable investments outside crypto.
Activity: 336
To tell the truth I think it is too risky to buy Ethereum with all your money. I'd suggest it is a better idea to buy at least some amount of ethereum, I believe this kind of investment would be smarter
Activity: 420
Merit: 107
From the point of view of the investor putting all your money into a single asset, this is an unreasonable action. There is a notion of diversification. Any right investor distributes his assets to several Highly Liquid Directions.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1

YEs you should buy , but NO with ALL of your money,  you have to save your money a bit , but other , if u want to buy , you can use Tongue
    But think again and again , then act !
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
In my opinion, you should not spend all your money to buy or invest anything. Should keep some capital for yourself. Especially not to spend all of your money to buy ETH. You should know the money market is always changing, not stable. Although any coin is high, it still drops dramatically.

Yes, keeping fiat available for covering costs is advisable. You can easily get in the trap of investing all in one or many coins and not having fiat for electricity or something else. So best option is to invest fraction of your money in more than one coin and you're safe.
Activity: 107
dont invest all ur money in one coin it is nt adviseable we should diversify our investments time time then we can see results even if one coin gets dumped in market the other coin picks up
Activity: 585
In my opinion, you should not spend all your money to buy or invest anything. Should keep some capital for yourself. Especially not to spend all of your money to buy ETH. You should know the money market is always changing, not stable. Although any coin is high, it still drops dramatically.
Activity: 286
I do not think buying one coin for all your money is a good idea, even if it's an ethereum. On the contrary, you should invest in a few coins to keep your portfolio flexible to change. Even if one coin is dropped in price, the growth of others will compensate your losses.
Activity: 679
Merit: 102
i see the future. ether will be 1k$ in 2018.  Cool
No, that is a very risky move to turn all your money with ethereum, why don't you try to invest with bitcoin? as you can see the price keeps on increasing than ethereum, volatility of bitcoin is higher than ethereum

Yes, dont invest in a single coin or ethereum, it should be spread into different categories like some alts that have greater potential in making profits,  also in bitcoin, or in the long term investment method, it is also profitable in that way, your purpose is to gain profit right? so why choose a single option, when there is a lot of option for you to choose from?
Activity: 98
I agree in putting all my money in a two types of coins than one coin only it is right that it is risky and maybe dump for a week and month that turns your money to zero. because dealing with your money to put in a coin my lose your satisfaction.
Pages:
Jump to: