Pages:
Author

Topic: Should i buy ethereum with all of my money ? - page 53. (Read 39391 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
my advice leave 50% of your money for your needs every day it seems to buy ethereum take a long time to hold it because now the price ethereum continues to decrease you have to be a little patient to wait ethereum rise again
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
Just imagine what happened to all those people who bought ethereum at $1,300 each. What is wrong with them? Where are them at the moment? I can not imagine how they felt once that it went down like crazy.

Activity: 98
If you are sure then continue, all nothing is impossible. We know the evidence by looking at the bitcoin struggle.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
I suggest no, you do not need to spend all your money just for the sake of Ethereum
decisions for all in are highly at risk of causing a person to become depressed because they are not prepared for the risks
therefore maximize 40% of your money, to invest in cryptocurrency
Activity: 147
For the past few months after Ethereum has hit its all time record of $1.3K, it has proven to be the direct competitor of Bitcoin. However, it is advisable you diversify your portfolio. Divide your money and invest in at least the first three coins on the coinmartket.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
That is pretty optimistic future you are talking about.  From my perspective, Ethereum won`t grow as quickly as that and even more than that, I believe it will start falling down in price at the end of 2018.
Activity: 154
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
It is quite possible that air will be $1000 this year and why isn't present?
Question another - in what month we will reach this figure? Now everything depends on volumes and regulation in the market - from - ha lack of regulation "big uncles" can't come and bring in the market a lot of money for his flight upward. we will wait
Activity: 560
The author of the topic is clearly inclined to panic. This is a characteristic sign of who is a beginner. You should never invest all your money in any one coin.
Activity: 294
I would say you should split your investment into several invest part of it on Ethereum and invest the remaining into other altcoins. Don't put all your oranges in one basket!!!  Wink
Activity: 53
Buying ETH is a good choice. In the future, ETH will continue to grow. I think your investment is not wrong. Now you just need to keep your patience.
Activity: 179
yeah It went $1000+ but now its time to buy again . but don't put your all money in one bag . my opinion is to use different coins to invest
Activity: 110
Before you want to invest in altcoin you have to learn more about ico because so you guys do not pick it wrong. If I have a lot of money I will not buy it better I am collecting eth or altcoin through a campaign.
Activity: 172
ethereum is indeed the most popular altcoin today many companies are using ethereum and if you believe if ethereum will reach $ 1k by the end of the year then i suggest you to invest but not necessarily with all the savings you have ..
Activity: 364
Merit: 16
https://crowdsale.network
Never put all your eggs in one basket. But if you’re feeling lucky, why not? Especially right now that Ethereum is at $600. With predictions putting the value between $1,000-$1,500 before the end of the year. Go for it!
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
Well if i were you i would not put all of my money into only one coin. Ethereum will be good you are right but you can make much profit if you put your split your investments in couple of high potential coins.

It is even dangerous for your pocket to do it. What if the chosen cryptocurrency will not grow? Yes, I believe in the best future of Ethereum but I would better spread all my money among several altcoins.
Activity: 278
If you mean with all of your free saved money, and you will srvive without them in case of loss, then why not =) make your own dicision
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
Hi, I think Eth will be more than 1k $. But for all the money I would not buy Eth, I would buy some promising coins.
I like ltc, xlm, ada, neo, xem!
Activity: 134
If you have a lot of money I think you should invest, now ETH is going down and this is a good time to invest and make a profit, but you should invest 40% of your money. I think it will go down even lower. And you will buy 60% of the remaining amount at lower current prices.
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
i think ETH the best altcoin for the future, ETH has a bright future, most newly created ICOs use ETH as their transaction tool, so I think there is no doubt to buy ETH for your future.
Activity: 293
I think that if you feel comfortable enough when trading I would suggest you to do that. If you do not then buying ethereum can be a good alternative.
Pages:
Jump to: